Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he literally moved in with Helen so I don’t think that’s the case at all... it’s just social media, some people prefer to keep their relationships off of it
Maybe he’s non committed to new gf?! but they do seem quite happy

Sure, I might be wrong. I just get the idea that he knows he's a catch and doesn't want to settle down too soon. Plus moving in isn't the ultimate commitment anymore (buying a mortgage or signing a lease together is but moving into Helen's house happens on the third date)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure, I might be wrong. I just get the idea that he knows he's a catch and doesn't want to settle down too soon. Plus moving in isn't the ultimate commitment anymore (buying a mortgage or signing a lease together is but moving into Helen's house happens on the third date)
this is a good point. They seem to be taking this slower than Quirkerz, and seem happy enough as a result

Reactions: 8
this is a good point. They seem to be taking this slower than Quirkerz, and seem happy enough as a result
To be fair, pretty much anyone takes it slower than Quirkerz when it comes to relationships. She would have been pregnant and married to Mark within a year if she thought she could have pulled it off.

Reactions: 11
For sure. And Helen is the ultimate partner's ex. You'll always seen like the best ever gf by contrast. My ex had a crazy ex who also never did anything nice for her and she was always so grateful for the littlest things (that I didn't ask for her phone password!) Crazy exes sure teach us A LOT.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, that and also the fact that she posts a lot of Mark and Grace stuff lately. I might be wrong mind.

I'm also starting to see Mark in a different light. Gf posts lots of gushy things about him but he hasn't posted a single thing about her. She posted a gushy caption about how she's found someone who makes her the most herself she's ever felt and he commented with 3 hearts and then joked about his bushcraft skills (photo was of a fire). It was very "ooh that smells nice". Meanwhile Grace posted her Instawaffle about body positivity and he posted "love you" on it. I'm wondering if our Mark is a little afraid of commitment.

Tbf my bf is like this

Hes a very private guy and believes affection is for between us and not the world. Says that anything he wants to say he'd rather say to me than all over social media.

And I have no worries about my bf commitment- were living together, trying for a baby etc

Reactions: 24
I agreeeeee!!!! She's probs posting here too 😂Bet shes having a right old laugh and a serves you right moment towards Helen 😂
I've thought exactly the same

Tbf my bf is like this

Hes a very private guy and believes affection is for between us and not the world. Says that anything he wants to say he'd rather say to me than all over social media.

And I have no worries about my bf commitment- were living together, trying for a baby etc
For sure. It's just the fact that he replied to Grace's thing that wasn't even about him with "love you ❤" but didn't say the same to a post all about him and how amazing he is by his actual girlfriend. Most people are usually one way or the other.

Reactions: 4
I often think that some of the people posting on here know helen in person/are ‘friends’ of hers. wouldn’t be surprised if her exes, their new gfs, their friends etc. read here for the entertainment 🤣

• Haha
honestly can’t believe that what she does can be counted as a job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I often think that some of the people posting on here know helen in person/are ‘friends’ of hers. wouldn’t be surprised if her exes, their new gfs, their friends etc. read here for the entertainment 🤣
i think she has chatted so much tit about maff it's only fair he share his half of the story too. would love it if he could spill the beans.
i remember for their halloween party before the divorce, her and her friends went to the office for karaoke because he had said something "so awful and not husbandly".. have always wanted to know what that was and what really went on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My twins are currently going through a growth spurt (my actual babies, sounds like I'm talking about my boobs... which are also going through a growth spurt with all the feeds they're having) and my eldest is back at school so I'm spending lots of time bored on my phone. I've been loving Helen's old videos and I might start a series of posts called "Helen of Yore"... time stamped clips of sheer Helenness from back in the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ohhh she’s friends with Nicoletta again now? The “I haven’t got a boyfriend anymore so will you fill the gap nicoletta?” I swear she only sees her when she hasn’t got a partner.
Has she definitely broken up with Fil? I saw her video saying he'd moved out but I have not really kept up to date since then :D

Reactions: 3
Melon of Yore
(Imagine medieval lute music)

Helen goes out for Ellie's birthday meal, shoves a camera right in her face, interrupting the conversation Ellie was having. Ellie gives her a look that shows just how sick of Helen's tit she is, then awkwardly wobbles her head from side to side. Ellie tries to change the subject saying she needs a drink (I bleeping would, too and I'm teetotal). Helen then says "I have a sitcom and you're all my characters". Says it all, really.

(Lute music outro playing)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Melon of Yore
(Imagine medieval lute music)

Helen goes out for Ellie's birthday meal, shoves a camera right in her face, interrupting the conversation Ellie was having. Ellie gives her a look that shows just how sick of Helen's tit she is, then awkwardly wobbles her head from side to side. Ellie tries to change the subject saying she needs a drink (I bleeping would, too and I'm teetotal). Helen then says "I have a sitcom and you're all my characters". Says it all, really.

(Lute music outro playing)
Brilliant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm adding a section just for this in the thread summary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To me it looks like this girl and Mark went out before, maybe when he lost his mum she reached out or they reconnected? Big life stuff has a way of focusing you on what you want I think. To be honest, I think Mark seems like a brilliant guy, pretty straightforward and no bullshit. Reminds me of my boyfriend. And I think he genuinely hit it off with Andy and Grace and now Grace has hit it off with his girlfriend. But I would imagine that Helen would be seriously pissed at Grace for hanging out with her. I mean, alot of people worry about peoples big exes, and for him to go back to the ex is bound to make Helen insecure.
But I am happy for Mark, seems like a good guy. And happy for Grace, as she seems like she needs positive friends. Feel bad for Helen alot as I really feel she has mental health issues, after the marriage breakup etc. But she would be more relateable if she was honest.

Me reading some of these posts on here thinking they're posted by Grace/new girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me reading posts on here thinking they're posted by Grace/new girlfriend
to be honest, if I was the girlfriend I would be reading here, but not posting. Or maybe she doesnt care? But I am far too nosey, I always scope out boyfriends exes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.