Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on how long before an Eddie Van Halen post appears on her IG starting now guys. Probably another who is Tool moment? Currently going on at Helen Heights right now.
If that happens it will confirm without doubt she reads this thread!

Reactions: 5
If that happens it will confirm without doubt she reads this thread!
I can see the caption now I didn’t post earlier because I was too upset to post and I’ve been struggling to put in to words what Adrian’s I mean Eddie’s music meant to me (Because I don’t know who Van Halen are) not because I read Tattle... Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A point to make: I usually get colds and the flu multiple times a year, I'm the absolute worst for it. I pick them up constantly, almost monthly I have a sniffle of some sort. I haven't had a cold or flu this year at all, it's a record for me, you know why?

I WEAR A MASK. I WASH MY HANDS. I SANITISE.
I don’t know why I hadn’t realised this before, cos same! I get the sort of colds where your face just leaks, and the other day was like wow I’ve not even had a sniffle since January.

it’s got to the point now where I think she’s just being more controversial on purpose cos it’s the only way to increase engagement. Tragic.

Reactions: 11
1602104973693.png

Whats the bet her hair colour is going to change in a few weeks time...
Gotta trap a new man soon! Who else is going to do the vacumming and bring her mini magnums in the bath!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I would bleeping LOVE to see Ben's girlfriend's reaction to Helen's bizarre behaviour towards Ben. Steal-your-man personality but luckily not the looks to match.
Remember that video she made with Grace where she was like “it’s not hard for me to find a man” like every bloke wants her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Remember that video she made with Grace where she was like “it’s not hard for me to find a man” like every bloke wants her.
Some blokes have very low standards when it comes to a casual fling or a shag is on offer, so it’s probably not that hard for most women to pull. Finding and keeping a decent man is a totally different story.

Reactions: 16
weird thing is I think she’s actually managed to bag quite a few decent blokes in the past

like you said, it’s the keeping them that shes struggling with

Reactions: 7
Remember when she said in Kat's podcast that she "fucked around" after breaking up with Maff :ROFLMAO::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when she said in Kat's podcast that she "fucked around" after breaking up with Maff :ROFLMAO::sick:
Circling back to previous points about Helen being stuck in her teenage "I want to be cool and sexy for boys" phase ...
Actual adults don't brag about their sexual conquests, in my opinion

Reactions: 20
I've had probably a very nasty thought....

What if one of us sets up a profile on bumble or tinder, got pictures of some muscle man with tatts and catfished her. Imagine the tit she would say when she is trying to chat up a fella!

I don't think I could ever actually do that to someone but man, to be a fly on that wall!

OMG I've just realised that just me saying that is going to cast doubt in her mind for all of her future matches :LOL: ....cos we all know she reads here on the regular.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I've had probably a very nasty thought....

What if one of us sets up a profile on bumble or tinder, got pictures of some muscle man with tatts and catfished her. Imagine the tit she would say when she is trying to chat up a fella!

I don't think I could ever actually do that to someone but man, to be a fly on that wall!

OMG I've just realised that just me saying that is going to cast doubt in her mind for all of her future matches :LOL: ....cos we all know she reads here on the regular.
she’ll be asking proof off all the men she’s chatting too 😂

“sorry can you just take a pic of yourself holding your handwritten username just so I know it’s you babe xxxx”

• Haha
she’ll be asking proof off all the men she’s chatting too 😂

“sorry can you just take a pic of yourself holding your handwritten username just so I know it’s you babe xxxx”
"Babez can I get you to hold up today's paper next to your face so I know its really you, I'm just soooo internet famous 🤘 and these nasty people on the interwebz are trying to trick me - but don't google my name or anyfing or read the stuff you find FANKS xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Circling back to previous points about Helen being stuck in her teenage "I want to be cool and sexy for boys" phase ...
Actual adults don't brag about their sexual conquests, in my opinion
Exactly! She's so immature.

After her confession about hating condoms and trying to get away with having unsafe sex with Mark, I hope to god that she was using protection at the time of her 'many a fuckage' after Maff...

Girl's already riddled with bacteria from never washing her hands after the toilet, who knows what else she could be inhabiting 🤢

• Sick
View attachment 268825
Whats the bet her hair colour is going to change in a few weeks time...
Gotta trap a new man soon! Who else is going to do the vacumming and bring her mini magnums in the bath!
Shes totally copied lilymelrose here! was watching lilys stories earlier where she used a hair colour filter and had green eyeshadow on.... few hours later miss original has the same on hers lmao TYPICALLLL

• Haha
Yep, the common cold is actually a coronavirus! So she's clearly not practising the safety measures.
This!
A cold is a covid virus. It could be the covid 19 virus she has picked up and with the blasé nature of a over indulged influencer, she is hacking up her viral load all over Norwich leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.

I think even when this is all over I still might wear a face mask in shops. If for no other reason than people might stay the duck away from me.
Plus you get to go a little bit incognito, and not have to bother with make up.

Grace posted this on Insta a few days ago and the second image is the reply from Mark's girlfriend. I would seriously LOVE to know what's gone down with Helen/Grace/Andy/Mark/New girlfriend (even if this Insta post isn't about any of it, something has certainly gone down.

20201008_080607.jpg
Screenshot_20201008-075313_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sooo she will let the dogs in her bed, but not on the couch. Haha what a joke. Them dogs will be so confused. There again so am I :unsure:She's literally having a meltdown because she's by herself the mind baffles..weak woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.