Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace posted this on Insta a few days ago and the second image is the reply from Mark's girlfriend. I would seriously LOVE to know what's gone down with Helen/Grace/Andy/Mark/New girlfriend (even if this Insta post isn't about any of it, something has certainly gone down.

View attachment 269051View attachment 269052
I’ve also noticed grace commenting and liking everything new gf posts pretty much. especially body posi stuff (she looks pretty good to be fair)

Reactions: 10
I’ve also noticed grace commenting and liking everything new gf posts pretty much. especially body posi stuff (she looks pretty good to be fair)
Mark commented this on Grace's recent insecurities post:

Screenshot_20201008-084820.png

I don't remember him ever commenting on Helen's shite 🤣

But I bet Helen will claim "nothings happened" and "they're fiiiiiine", just like her and Fil when he moved out to get away from her... 😏

Remember when Mark broke up with her and she said that they were still 'great friends'? Great friends don't instantly delete you off all their social media and try to erase you from their life completely 🤣

Looking at Helen's relationships, friendships (especially how she treated Josie) and even how she treats her family just screams that she's the toxic one, but she will blame everyone else but herself cos that's classic Helen.

Reactions: 22
Mark commented this on Grace's recent insecurities post:

View attachment 269070

I don't remember him ever commenting on Helen's shite 🤣

But I bet Helen will claim "nothings happened" and "they're fiiiiiine", just like her and Fil when he moved out to get away from her... 😏

Remember when her and Mark broke up and she said that they were still 'great friends'? Great friends don't instantly delete you off all their social media and try to erase you from their life completely 🤣
She obvs keeps tabs on him so knows what’s going on in his life (hence the stalking of new gf) but I doubt they’re great friends like she claimed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
How has her vlog only got 12k viewers? It's been up for nearly 2 days!

She has 595k subs! Where 👏 are 👏 the 👏 views? 👏

Either people seen the light and have just stopped watching or (and most likely) she's bought a lot of her subs (and probably purchased some likes too...)

Reactions: 20
20201008_112947.jpg

20201008_113028.jpg

Was having a bit of a nose and saw she had left these comments on Andy's instagran.

How old is she?! Its like the crappy comments on Josie's page.

Also no engagement on any of Grace's recent photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 269179
View attachment 269182

Was having a bit of a nose and saw she had left these comments on Andy's instagran.

You can just tell they don’t bleeping like her and cba with her tit. That’s the way I’ve spoken to friends in the past who’ve been similar to Helen and I just want rid of them and don’t want to be associated w them anymore but don’t have the balls to say anything to them about lmao I just try and be dry and rude to them and slowly phase them out of my life

Reactions: 22
View attachment 269179
View attachment 269182

I’m speechless. Is she serious or does she think she‘s being funny?

Being arsey with your mates on social media is not on - it’s putting them down or having a go at them in a very public way. Not acceptable.

Reactions: 17
I’m speechless. Is she serious or does she think she‘s being funny?

Being arsey with your mates on social media is not on - it’s putting them down or having a go at them in a very public way. Not acceptable.
I think it's her idea of banter... that she does on Andy's but not Grace's photos. Wannabe homewrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the kind of tit you comment on friends posts when you’re 13... imagine NOT hyping up your friends and rimming their asshole and commenting about how amazing they are... what a boring life Helen

Reactions: 16
Marks girlfriend is having brunch with Grace. I think we can safely say Helens been replaced! In love and friendship 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Meanwhile she's roped Savage Sue into making her costumes for her BAND's music video - cos Quirkerz is such a rockstar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201008-141527.png

Just bleeping release the music already Quirkerz, no one gives a tit about you prancing around packed and spilling out like a sausage in an outfit 3 sizes too small, miming and pouting away, thinking that you're showing FIL what he's missing 🤣

I wonder how much this music video is costing her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In the words of Jeremy Clarkson..

She is 'as feminine as a burst sausage.'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's been almost a year since this new music was recorded and we've still not heard a damn thing! Meanwhile Josies band continues to gig without expensive videos or weird costumes. Bet she's gonna make Ben look ridiculous!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's been almost a year since this new music was recorded and we've still not heard a damn thing! Meanwhile Josies band continues to gig without expensive videos or weird costumes. Bet she's gonna make Ben look ridiculous!
She must be paying him to be in a 'band' with her.

Reactions: 9
Marks girlfriend is having brunch with Grace. I think we can safely say Helens been replaced! In love and friendship 😅
Helen strikes me as the type that would be ‘ITS ME OR THEM’ when it comes to this kind of thing. making andy/grace choose between being team her or team Mark/new gf

Reactions: 14
IN HELENS FAVOURITE CAFE OMG LMAO!!

(Helen went there with Savage in her most recent vlog, Cafe No 33, said it's her favourite)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IN HELENS FAVOURITE CAFE OMG LMAO!!

(Helen went there with Savage in her most recent vlog, Cafe No 33, said it's her favourite)
Is the social scene in Norwich quite small that these people all know each other (Mark, Grace, Mark's new gf) or are they just forming some sort of Helen recovery club? "Victims of Helen" or "Helen Anonymous"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.