Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the only band tees Helen owns are the type you can buy from Topshop (or Asos for that matter šŸ¤£)
Also I neeeed more local Norwich tea on her please! šŸ™

Reactions: 10
You think that the new girlfriend and grace would have their accounts private, do you think they're sorta living off the attention ?
I thought the same. They both post a lot of generic Instawaffle and edited photos with a wanky colour scheme, like they want to be influencers (especially Grace, whose captions are INSUFFERABLE pseudo-inspirational drivel peppered with pointless emojis - I think she wanted the "fame" of being Helen's friend to help boost her own YouTube channel). Mark keeps switching his profile from private to public. All very strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I thought the same. They both post a lot of generic Instawaffle and edited photos with a wanky colour scheme, like they want to be influencers (especially Grace, whose captions are INSUFFERABLE pseudo-inspirational drivel peppered with pointless emojis - I think she wanted the "fame" of being Helen's friend to help boost her own YouTube channel). Mark keeps switching his profile from private to public. All very strange.
I dunno,i donā€™t really get that vibe from them. I remember watching Graces vlogs and finding her really enjoyable to watch. As for new gf she seems to just be going about things the way she always has, doubt she knows about this Helen drama šŸ¤£ or cares

Reactions: 11
I dunno,i donā€™t really get that vibe from them. I remember watching Graces vlogs and finding her really enjoyable to watch. As for new gf she seems to just be going about things the way she always has, doubt she knows about this Helen drama šŸ¤£ or cares
See, I got the urge to jump out of the nearest window whilst watching Grace's vlogs, I think I previously described her as Eeyore with pink hair, but different strokes for different folks. At least we can all agree on Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This sounds like she's properly straining? Like she's not engaging any muscle aside from her throat. She's got no strength behind her voice from her chest - that's really not healthy and she'll damage her voice if that's what she's doing.
I vaguely remember her saying she'd had or still had vocal modules - I can't remember if it was from childhood or later though.

Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember her saying she'd had or still had vocal modules - I can't remember if it was from childhood or later though.
I really quite liked her cover of Wicked Game that she did a while back. Can't bring myself to listen to any of her new stuff, it all seems a bit self indulgent which makes me cringe.

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see that music video...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Am I also missing something with Helen singing , she sounds like a pub singer, her voice is nothing special?!

this is awful,
Agree. That's why all her recorded songs have her voice multi layered. It covers up the shitness.

Reactions: 4
She is, at best, an average karaoke singer. It sounds like sheā€™s got some kind of echo effect on her mike on that video to improve her vocal and itā€™s only doing a limited job.
She has a reverb affect on the microphone which is a studio affect that essentially covered any cracks in your vocals

Reactions: 8
Although Grace's vlogs were quite long and boring, I actually enjoyed them way more than Helen's fakery and loud act. From watching her vlogs, she seems to struggle mentally, and for her sake, I really hope shes cut ties with Helen. Helen is literally the most toxic person ever, and I'm so glad that I have never had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting her

Reactions: 8
Grace posted this on Insta a few days ago and the second image is the reply from Mark's girlfriend. I would seriously LOVE to know what's gone down with Helen/Grace/Andy/Mark/New girlfriend (even if this Insta post isn't about any of it, something has certainly gone down.

View attachment 269051View attachment 269052
If weā€™re reading into things... do you think she left the size 12 tag showing on purpose? If there is some background drama going on and Helen is famously a committed size 14 (šŸ™„) it could be a subtle dig. Would she be that petty? I would lol.

Reactions: 7
If weā€™re reading into things... do you think she left the size 12 tag showing on purpose? If there is some background drama going on and Helen is famously a committed size 14 (šŸ™„) it could be a subtle dig. Would she be that petty? I would lol.
OMG if it is i LAAAARVE it! Go grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh sheā€™s friends with Nicoletta again now? The ā€œI havenā€™t got a boyfriend anymore so will you fill the gap nicoletta?ā€ I swear she only sees her when she hasnā€™t got a partner.
You're right haha!! When Maff left her didn't she reconnect with Nicoletta and filmed a tattoo related video with her...? When Quirkerz got with Mark and we never heard from Nicoletta again!

Also this biatch just can't stay home for 5 minutes can she??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ohhh sheā€™s friends with Nicoletta again now? The ā€œI havenā€™t got a boyfriend anymore so will you fill the gap nicoletta?ā€ I swear she only sees her when she hasnā€™t got a partner.

exactly my thoughts :ROFLMAO: I don't think I watched her back when they were friends but I can only think of a handful of times I've seen her in vlogs/mentioned over the last few years.

Also skating in a room full of people with a cold? Yeah no thanks

Reactions: 5
exactly my thoughts :ROFLMAO: I don't think I watched her back when they were friends but I can only think of a handful of times I've seen her in vlogs/mentioned over the last few years.

Also skating in a room full of people with a cold? Yeah no thanks
Full of cold and from the looks of her video with all those people doesn't seem to be (much) mask wearing.... She's loving spreading her germs everywhere :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.