Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicoletta also has the same ginger hair - except her hair was ginger in April 2019...

Also getting on that very trendy trend of roller skating that is popping off on Tic Tok and Reels.... SO ALTERNATIVE HELEN, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have (censored) screenshots of Mark's gf and Grace brunching?

(Also, @Lunamoon22 I know you showed me before but I can't find it for the life of me - how do you make a YouTube video start playing at the exact point you want it to again?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Genuinely, how does anyone find her attractive, how does she get men?
Her new feel is so cringeworthy it hurts, I struggle to find any redeeming features for her these days

Reactions: 10
Genuinely, how does anyone find her attractive, how does she get men?
Her new feel is so cringeworthy it hurts, I struggle to find any redeeming features for her these days
I think she actually has a nice face and looks good with minimal makeup. The problem with Helen is that everything is over the top and makes her unattractive: her makeup, her personality, her screeching etc

Reactions: 11
So marks GF posted a throwing from 2017 with him in it saying first time around"

Are you telling me they broke up he got with Helen and then he went back to his ex.

No wonder Helen's trying to be like her

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 270153

Someone wash my eyeballs with bleach!! Wtf have I just watched?!?!?
Won’t lie, I adore Wayne’s World so this is the first thing she’s done in so long that made me smile. But she could have proper nailed the outfit ratner than doing it half assed (proper wig, proper glasses, blue shirt round the waist)

Reactions: 6
(Also, @Lunamoon22 I know you showed me before but I can't find it for the life of me - how do you make a YouTube video start playing at the exact point you want it to again?)
To add a timestamp add &t= then whichever minute and second, eg:

&t=1m45s

🤘🏻

She's soooo quirky 🙄

"Full version and transformation coming to igtv tonight" ...

Girl, you just put on your usual clothes, lipstick, glasses and a wig.... That ain't bleeping difficult, people don't need a step by step 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks @Lunamoon22 , you're a babe.

Check out classic Helen behaviour here, getting the "friendship" finger tattoo that no one else got, then walking into Nicoletta's work to show her it and filming her like a crazy person. So embarrassing. Look at Nicoletta's reaction! And this makes it seem like Nicoletta was one of the people who Helen decided had to get matching tattoos with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thanks @Lunamoon22 , you're a babe.

Check out classic Helen behaviour here, getting the "friendship" finger tattoo that no one else got, then walking into Nicoletta's work to show her it and filming her like a crazy person. So embarrassing. Look at Nicoletta's reaction! And this makes it seem like Nicoletta was one of the people who Helen decided had to get matching tattoos with her.

No one ever seems to tell her no. Unless they do and she just ignores it :unsure: . I‘ve commented before about her filming at the gym and how I wouldn’t tolerate someone filming at all while I’m training. I can’t work out why people just let her film and broadcast the content if they aren’t comfortable with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What makes you say that?? I guess she must know who Helen is and stuff
Yeah, that and also the fact that she posts a lot of Mark and Grace stuff lately. I might be wrong mind.

I'm also starting to see Mark in a different light. Gf posts lots of gushy things about him but he hasn't posted a single thing about her. She posted a gushy caption about how she's found someone who makes her the most herself she's ever felt and he commented with 3 hearts and then joked about his bushcraft skills (photo was of a fire). It was very "ooh that smells nice". Meanwhile Grace posted her Instawaffle about body positivity and he posted "love you" on it. I'm wondering if our Mark is a little afraid of commitment.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, that and also the fact that she posts a lot of Mark and Grace stuff lately. I might be wrong mind.

I'm also starting to see Mark in a different light. Gf posts lots of gushy things about him but he hasn't posted a single thing about her. She posted a gushy caption about how she's found someone who makes her the most herself she's ever felt and he commented with 3 hearts and then joked about his bushcraft skills (photo was of a fire). It was very "ooh that smells nice". Meanwhile Grace posted her Instawaffle about body positivity and he posted "love you" on it. I'm wondering if our Mark is a little afraid of commitment.
I mean he literally moved in with Helen so I don’t think that’s the case at all... it’s just social media, some people prefer to keep their relationships off of it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.