Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha please tell me she didn't try and squeeze herself in this:

It's a size 8-12 no wonder it looks so small and stretched on her 🤣

View attachment 267651View attachment 267652View attachment 267653View attachment 267654View attachment 267655

DELUSIONAL.
That’s actually incredibly sad. It is that isn’t it. I can’t believe whoever is filming that hasn’t said anything. It looks like a handkerchief on her as opposed to the model in the link. It’s so stretched and her tights are showing?!! Surely she realises that’s not a good look?! I actually just had an overwhelming sense of sadness for her, I think she actually must have a dysmorphia problem.

The vlog! She didn’t even have ONE day off of going out somewhere and she was bloody ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine if Zoe London’s new lockdown side hustle was renting out ill fitting culture appropriating flammable outfits to her vlogger mates loooool.

#sponsoredbutiloveit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she'd appropriate a more modest culture so I could see less of her. She's like a stumpy little drunk gnome screeching about the place, always underfoot.

She's the youngest child isn't she? It shows. Poor Sue was too exhausted to deal with her attention seeking melon baby.
I wish she’d appropriate a more modest culture 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1602024173560.png

I hope theres another dog bed out of shot because thats so unfair as a replacement for them not being allowed to sit on the sofa

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20201006-233920_Instagram.jpg

I am genuinely concerned about the lack of support for arts/events industry but PLEASE tell me she isn't using this statement personally?!

How completely out of touch do you need to be to share this with your followers who have enabled you to have a career as an "influencer".

What a massive f you to all the hospitality staff, retail staff, tourism workers that she comes across when she's out galavanting ftom town to town and spending £5k on a couch while people are worrying about their next rent payment.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh duck that, she didn't "get it right", she got lucky. Actually raging reading that while I prepare to go to bed for my 7am customer service shift :)

Reactions: 21
I’m honestly disturbed at the number of places she went in her latest vlog while she is sick. I’m in Australia and if you have ANY symptom you have to isolate and get tested, you certainly don’t go to the supermarket and to some photoshoot with other people??? she keeps saying it’s not covid but how the duck would she know??? So much nose picking and rubbing in this one too, what a treat

Reactions: 27
Pretty sure we aren’t meant to see the top of your scatty fishnets in that outfit Helen. To be fair we shouldn’t be seeing you in that outfit at all... we’re seeing WAY too much of you in it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would not stop mentioning her cold either, and how ill she felt. So so so selfish in the current climate to carry on as normal with any amount of symptoms. Just get a test, stay inside until you get the results and go from there

Also, she mentioned on the 2nd oct that she cancelled picking up the costume for her music vid and doing it a week later because of how she felt. I wonder if the lady she was getting it from was giving her a week to isolate bc of her symptoms. She said she'd collect it the next weekend (so this weekend coming)...but as we can see from her stories she's already got it? I know it sounds like a bit of a nitpick but she either couldn't wait and ordered it online or traveled down anyway. She just can't wait for anything

Helen Anderson #6: Sofa of nightmares, no self-care, spreading germs everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
VIDEO SUMMARY: IN THE LOFT ALONE | VLOGTOBER 2020 #1

Gets the ladder out and films herself, in multiple angles, carrying around. Oh look she's going in the loft ALONE (and lonely).

This must be a big deal for Quirkerz, she's asking the dogs to cry for help if anything bad happens to her (like if her arse gets wedged in the opening?)

She then howls at the dogs... Diane is surely thinking about taking a big tit right underneath the ladder.

"OCTOBER 1st! Helen's own scary moooooovie" She's managed to move the camera in to the loft. "I'm terrified, I'm going to die" Good God gurl, get a grip.

The mission is to get "some" of the decorations

She shorts and says "this is not the corona. It is a cold"

Keeps going on about pathetic things like there's a spider in the loft., and how she might fall out the loft. Lots of screeching and whining, oh and fake falling over noises....

MY GOD.... HOW bleeping PATHETIC IS SHE WITHOUT FIL???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gonna look online to copy other people's Autumn decoration ideas.

HELLO FRESH! (And don't none of you tiny penis Sharon's complain about it! She already said in the last video she don't give a duck :LOL: )

She might order a few other food subscription boxes to "get a gauge on what's coooooool"

I'm guessing now FIL's gone Helen can't cook because my god the absolute mess she made from a packet of already prepped food is..... mind boggling...

And now we're eating a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's. The ultimate break up comfort food. She thinks she's genius for mixing two halves of different flavors into one pot....

Next day, and her "cold" is getting progressively worse... plans have been cancelled. She can't go and pick up the god awful music video costume... that would have been a 6 hour total commute....

Helen's to do list consists of:
Edit video
Emails
Vat
Order Ikea
Edit nail reel
Sort clothes
Supermarket

Dogs are still not allowed on the sofa so they're "hating" Helen. Even more now she's wedged them in the smallest bed she could find..... didn't she film herself last week trying to find the most perfect plushiest bed? and now they've got stuck with a tiny plastic piece of tit with a towel in.... Nice.

"I do feel bad, I feel like I'm loosing my bond with them and I don't like itttttt" ..........THEN LET THEM ON THE bleeping SOFA. Jesus Christ, Helen... you really value your sofa more than your dogs. Just put a blanket over it and let them up. These pups aren't around long and changing their habit and telling them off for jumping on the thing that they've had the best bonding time is just horrid. Do you really want to remember being a cold biatch and making them sleep in a tiny bucket for the rest of their days or would you wish to have had all the cuddles you can on the sofa? It's just a bleeping sofa. Get over it.

Savage is over giving Helen a nag on how to use a candle effectively. Helen still doesn't give a tit and is mmming along, totally uninterested... why is this part even in here?

Also WHY is her mum over there when Helen is sick with god knows what??? "she knew I was in need" oh ok so she whinged for someone to look after her now FIL has gone...

(I can't believe that I used to think this pathetic being was an inspiring strong independent woman once....)

She's ill and she decided to go to Tesco.... and she got herself junk food cos she's ill.

"It ain't comfort food if it ain't kievs"

Praises herself for eating spinach.

Next day. She's off out again.... still ill..... and putting her fingers up her nose

She's doing a portfolio for weddings for her new website. Sounds like she might be heading into being a videographer or photographer for weddings at some point...

NO MASK.... She's ill and meeting people... and NO bleeping MASK. Absolute selfish bleep.

1.png

That bald patch omg.

More HELLO FRESH! "I'm not sponsored - I'm a paying customer!!!"

She's a "savage" as she didn't make her bed (cos FIL isn't around to do it for her)

She's gushing over all the stuff she got from Pretty Little Thing... I'm guessing influencers are over the boycotting cos of the slavery thing now...

She's now cleaning and eating and listening to her "music"

"I'm not sponsored by HELLO FRESH!" she claims again

Lola's been really needy, so she gets to spend the night in Helen's bed. Diane doesn't get a mention so we can safely assume that she's being shut in the cold crate downstairs.

The end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 267794
I hope theres another dog bed out of shot because thats so unfair as a replacement for them not being allowed to sit on the sofa
Well its this or the crate I guess. They look sad.

She says " So what I’ve done is I’ve allowed a rule that if my blanket is on and I invite them, then they can come up. But they’re not allowed to just jump up whenever they want. I know it’s a bit of a mind duck for them but they’re only allowed in the living room supervised 😂 dirty paws is a no no"

How bloody confusing is that for the poor dogs? They will never understand this rule! Mind you, her blanket is always on these days, she lives on that sofa now! But only allowed in the living room supervised? Otherwise what - the crate? Its like shutting your kids out of the main room in the house. Why have dogs at all if they can't be part of the family?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone's already asked her to let the dogs up and she replied:

1.png

Edit: just seen it's been posted above, lol.

It's such a crappy rule for dogs who used to have free reign in the house.... She should be cleaning their muddy paws anyway.... And if she can't even train her dog to not tit or piss in the house, how is she going to train them to keep off the sofa? Ugh I can just hear the shouting and see the shoving already.

Those poor dogs.

At the end of the day dogs should be loved and comfortable. I'm even more sensitive about this at the moment because our family dog is declining in his very old age and it's made me realize just how fast his life has gone. At the end of the day it's just a bleeping sofa. You can get that cleaned. Snuggles on there with your dogs is priceless and a memory worth having.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In the vlog at 6.29 Helen laughs and then starts to go into a cough and then the coughing fit is clearly edited out! She HAD A COUGH!!!

And then at 13.00 exactly Helen talks about her tea as though Phil is there with her, but I don't believe he is. I think he's already gone by this point and she's pretending he's still there.

And then at 14.06 she tells Lola she can sleep with her tonight. So I reckon that's the day Phil moved out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I can't stand people who "don't have COVID" but still go out if sick. I had a woman in my work recently coughing up a storm and kept repeating that it was a sinus infection. If I caught her sinus infection, I wouldn't be allowed to work because I would scare people who thought I had COVID. Do people not understand this? Even if you are sure you don't have COVID but are still sick, STAY HOME.

Reactions: 24
I'm a lurker who just reads this thread. Anyhow, I'm disgusted that Helen went out while being sick. In New Zealand if we have cold/flu like symptons we are in encouraged to get tested. We stay home until our test results come back. If negative, we are advised to stay home until we are well. Helen goes out to lunch with someone while having symptoms. God knows who she has spread her germs until to. What part of 'Stay the duck home' does she not get.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201007-031222.png

I'm so disappointed she didn't use this picture:

DFF9C2F4-FABE-4FE8-AAA9-9DE700E7DF52.jpeg

🤣🤪🤘🏻

Also she never likes to credit Grace for taking the picture, does she? 🤨 That's just rude and unprofessional, especially since Grace's job is photography!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for my newest profile picture @Lunamoon22

New thread suggestion:
Helen Anderson #6: A gormless bleep with a big fat gunt.
Or
Helen Anderson #6: Alone and Loney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.