Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VIDEO SUMMARY: IN THE LOFT ALONE | VLOGTOBER 2020 #1

Gets the ladder out and films herself, in multiple angles, carrying around. Oh look she's going in the loft ALONE (and lonely).

This must be a big deal for Quirkerz, she's asking the dogs to cry for help if anything bad happens to her (like if her arse gets wedged in the opening?)

She then howls at the dogs... Diane is surely thinking about taking a big tit right underneath the ladder.

"OCTOBER 1st! Helen's own scary moooooovie" She's managed to move the camera in to the loft. "I'm terrified, I'm going to die" Good God gurl, get a grip.

The mission is to get "some" of the decorations

She shorts and says "this is not the corona. It is a cold"

Keeps going on about pathetic things like there's a spider in the loft., and how she might fall out the loft. Lots of screeching and whining, oh and fake falling over noises....

MY GOD.... HOW bleeping PATHETIC IS SHE WITHOUT FIL???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gonna look online to copy other people's Autumn decoration ideas.

HELLO FRESH! (And don't none of you tiny penis Sharon's complain about it! She already said in the last video she don't give a duck :LOL: )

She might order a few other food subscription boxes to "get a gauge on what's coooooool"

I'm guessing now FIL's gone Helen can't cook because my god the absolute mess she made from a packet of already prepped food is..... mind boggling...

And now we're eating a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's. The ultimate break up comfort food. She thinks she's genius for mixing two halves of different flavors into one pot....

Next day, and her "cold" is getting progressively worse... plans have been cancelled. She can't go and pick up the god awful music video costume... that would have been a 6 hour total commute....

Helen's to do list consists of:
Edit video
Emails
Vat
Order Ikea
Edit nail reel
Sort clothes
Supermarket

Dogs are still not allowed on the sofa so they're "hating" Helen. Even more now she's wedged them in the smallest bed she could find..... didn't she film herself last week trying to find the most perfect plushiest bed? and now they've got stuck with a tiny plastic piece of tit with a towel in.... Nice.

"I do feel bad, I feel like I'm loosing my bond with them and I don't like itttttt" ..........THEN LET THEM ON THE bleeping SOFA. Jesus Christ, Helen... you really value your sofa more than your dogs. Just put a blanket over it and let them up. These pups aren't around long and changing their habit and telling them off for jumping on the thing that they've had the best bonding time is just horrid. Do you really want to remember being a cold biatch and making them sleep in a tiny bucket for the rest of their days or would you wish to have had all the cuddles you can on the sofa? It's just a bleeping sofa. Get over it.

Savage is over giving Helen a nag on how to use a candle effectively. Helen still doesn't give a tit and is mmming along, totally uninterested... why is this part even in here?

Also WHY is her mum over there when Helen is sick with god knows what??? "she knew I was in need" oh ok so she whinged for someone to look after her now FIL has gone...

(I can't believe that I used to think this pathetic being was an inspiring strong independent woman once....)

She's ill and she decided to go to Tesco.... and she got herself junk food cos she's ill.

"It ain't comfort food if it ain't kievs"

Praises herself for eating spinach.

Next day. She's off out again.... still ill..... and putting her fingers up her nose

She's doing a portfolio for weddings for her new website. Sounds like she might be heading into being a videographer or photographer for weddings at some point...

NO MASK.... She's ill and meeting people... and NO bleeping MASK. Absolute selfish bleep.

View attachment 267841

That bald patch omg.

More HELLO FRESH! "I'm not sponsored - I'm a paying customer!!!"

She's a "savage" as she didn't make her bed (cos FIL isn't around to do it for her)

She's gushing over all the stuff she got from Pretty Little Thing... I'm guessing influencers are over the boycotting cos of the slavery thing now...

She's now cleaning and eating and listening to her "music"

"I'm not sponsored by HELLO FRESH!" she claims again

Lola's been really needy, so she gets to spend the night in Helen's bed. Diane doesn't get a mention so we can safely assume that she's being shut in the cold crate downstairs.

The end.
I'd like to know what happened to this plush bigger bed in her last house tour video...

Screenshot_2020-10-07-07-22-48-1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she's buying Pretty Little Thing now is she?! duck me these influencers have short memories. THEY ARE EXPLOITATIVE WANKERS. If you've read about conditions at their warehouses you would never buy from them ever again. What's wrong with people? Are you too greedy to have morals?

Reactions: 28
The night she ate a tub of Ben & Jerry’s and then Sue appeared as if by magic the next day 🧐

I feel like the writing was on the wall for Phil the night his friends came round and she sat in the bedroom. Feel like she reclaimed the house as he got too comfortable.

Reactions: 9
She is utterly despicable. Not just potentially spreading Covid but promoting acting like this to her mostly dumb viewers. I reported the video for promoting harmful or dangerous acts. It's worth a try.
Screenshot_20201007-075019_YouTube.jpg

The night she ate a tub of Ben & Jerry’s and then Sue appeared as if by magic the next day 🧐

I feel like the writing was on the wall for Phil the night his friends came round and she sat in the bedroom. Feel like she reclaimed the house as he got too comfortable.
See, I think his mates commented on her to him and it was the final straw. I think maybe they commented on how crazy she is or how desperate she is to do the garage up. Knowing Helen, she probably even SAID to them that she did the garage up for him so they'd think she was a Cool Girl 🤟 She probably went way overboard and bought them loads of beers and snacks and said "have a great time playing COD, lads" and I reckon as soon as she fucked off upstairs they were like "mate, what are you doing with her?"

I also think as part of the excuse for his escape, Fil said he misses seeing his mates. So Helen was all "they can come over to play Cod!". Went all out with refreshments for them, probably dressed "to impress" and then went upstairs to "let" them have some time together to show she was cool and he has his freedom still and then found it too much after 40 mins and came downstairs and started chatting to them in her classic mockney style. I'd put money on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So she's buying Pretty Little Thing now is she?! duck me these influencers have short memories. THEY ARE EXPLOITATIVE WANKERS. If you've read about conditions at their warehouses you would never buy from them ever again. What's wrong with people? Are you too greedy to have morals?
according to Helen anyone who’s not happy in their job “didn’t get it right”

ah yes so all those poor modern day slaves who are basically in poverty just “got it wrong”

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20201007-080943.png

Sure I always take sore throat medication for when I DONT have a sore throat.
Screenshot_20201007-080924.png

BIG OLD YIKES. "I know I have a cold, I know my body"

I don't believe for a SECOND that she rang the doctors.

1) you don't ring the doctors you ring 111

2) she would have told everyone that when they asked on her Instagram / DMs when it was happening

"We can't hide from the world in fear of dreaded COVID" - duck me she sounds like Trump when he had Corona... Also people have respiratory issues HAVE to hide away because of idiots like her. Does she not know cases are increasing fast? She sounds like the kind of idiot who'd be at those protests against mask wearing and lockdowns 🙄

I put a trolling sarcastic comment on there and the dumb witch liked it ahaha 🤣 (deleted it now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 267945

Sure I always take sore throat medication for when I DONT have a sore throat.
View attachment 267946

BIG OLD YIKES. "I know I have a cold, I know my body"

I don't believe for a SECOND that she rang the doctors.

1) you don't ring the doctors you ring 111

2) she would have told everyone that when they asked on her Instagram / DMs when it was happening

I put a trolling sarcastic comment on there and the dumb witch liked it ahaha 🤣
"...that's there problem"

'Their' Helen the apparent faux college tutor. THEIR

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20201007-082658.png

Common sense is something Helen does not possess 🤣🤣🤣

Omg... Skipped to 9:16 to hear her preempting these kinds of comments... "Colds are gonna happen this time of year" THATS ALL SHE SAYS!!!!

Still doest explain her taking SORE THROAT medication for "the sniffles"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
1602060276870.png

The gov website literally says to get a test if you have a cough...
I've known people who have got a test even though they knew it was jus a cold (they were sneezing and had a runny nose) but because they also had a cough, they got one and they came back negative but at least they could rule out covid. Yeah the NHS advice for a cold is to keep up hand washing and to only self isolate if you have one of the above symptoms but she has been coughing and complaining about her throat??
If she didn't go on every 5 mins about feeling ill, people wouldn't be worrying so much but she's making it seem like shes really ill and its worrying to see her continue as normal

Reactions: 11
Comments deleted as always. I’m sometimes so tempted to essentially mimic what’s been said on here and comment it under her videos. What a disgusting nasty girl she really is.

Reactions: 16
whats with all these people commenting/replying to comments telling people to '''be kind''' just because they're calling her selfish for going out with a cold :rolleyes:
1602063427445.png

The difference is, back in March it was not that big of a thing over here and going out with a cold was okay because thats generally all it was - a cold. Now, people have to stay home from work at the slightest sign of symptoms until they can get a test. Thats lost income and lost resources. Imagine if Helen passes her 'cold' onto an emergency or key worker, they would have to stay home until they can get a test and a result which can take up to 3 days. I'm definitely on high alert at the moment and to see someone out and about coughing and sneezing would make me very nervous. We're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, where over a million people have died.

Why is it so difficult for people to just stay home?

1602063585496.png

🙌🙌this comment

Reactions: 35
She‘s exhausting. I can’t work out if she really thinks her behaviour is ok or she’s trying to see how far she can push it with people. It feels like she’s trolling a lot of the time but she’s also clearly not at all self aware. It‘s beginning to feel like she’s purposely trying to tank her career.

Maybe Phil left because he’s sick of her being an entitled, irresponsible whinger? Maybe he hates the way she treats the dogs? She must be a nightmare to live with. Even more so when you have a real job that requires you to turn up on time and work 8 hours+ a day. Living with someone whose primary life goals are dossing around and making sub par videos while you are trying to live an ordinary working life would be so irritating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That vlog turned out to be so boring that I just ended up watching her pick her nose and ears. I wish I could edit so I could add a gross-o-meter for the picks, flicks and wipes. She's foul.

She‘s exhausting. I can’t work out if she seriously thinks her behaviour is ok or she’s trying to see how far she push it with people. It feels like she’s trolling a lot of the time but she’s also clearly not at all self aware. It‘s beginning to feel like she’s purposely trying to tank her career.

Maybe Phil left because he’s sick of her being an entitled, irresponsible whinger? Maybe he hates the way she treats the dogs? She must be a nightmare to live with. Even more so when you have a real job that requires you to turn up on time and work 8 hours a day. Living with someone whose primary life goals are dossing around and making sub par videos while you are trying to live an ordinary working life would be so irritating.

Yeah, I would hate to come home from a real job, earning a fraction of what she does, to see a to do list of 4 things that are barely work written in size 20 sharpie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve given up watching her videos and have stopped following her on Insta - I just get my updates here 🤣 . I refuse to give her the engagement and her arse kissing followers give me the rage. Looks like there’s quite a few people pushing back on the latest video though, which is nice.

Yeah, I would hate to come home from a real job, earning a fraction of what she does, to see a to do list of 4 things that are barely work written in size 20 sharpie.
Exactly. And then when you do get in from work you are immediately whined at, your free time is controlled, you’re told you are lazy and should be helping around the house more, can’t have friends over ever etc. Why would anyone bother?

Reactions: 14
Unless I'm looking at the wrong video then I think this one and Kerry's comment are gone! Are they on the latest vlog or the "get off my chest" video?
Looks like they've been deleted

Reactions: 5
the nose picking when she's driving her car, bleurgh. Also her snidey little comment - "colds are gonna happen this time of year". If her immune system is lower due to the fact she has a heavy cold, then surely you'd want to stay in even more as wouldn't you be more likely to catch covid if your immune system was low? also how many times does she need to say she's got her music video happening this week!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.