Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! Longtime lurker here, thought it was time to pop my head up and say hi!
Firstly just wanted to say thanks to Luna for all your round ups! As they say, not all heroes wear capes!

been following Helen for yonks, considering we're similar ages it's maddening to see what route she's going down, and how she treats her friends and family, specially her mum, she has no self awareness at all, and all her relationships are just so transactional I don't understand how she can't see it or refuses to!

Also can you imagine if the sex therapist turned out to be the armpit guy trying another angle :')

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone! Longtime lurker here, thought it was time to pop my head up and say hi!
Firstly just wanted to say thanks to Luna for all your round ups! As they say, not all heroes wear capes!

been following Helen for yonks, considering we're similar ages it's maddening to see what route she's going down, and how she treats her friends and family, specially her mum, she has no self awareness at all, and all her relationships are just so transactional I don't understand how she can't see it or refuses to!

Also can you imagine if the sex therapist turned out to be the armpit guy trying another angle :')
Welcome ♥

Omg yes!! the therapist theory is hilarious!!! 🤣🤣

I miss armpit guy's messages - they were short and straight to the point. He sounded like a guy who knew exactly what he wanted in life, Helen could do with someone like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you notice she had to say she bought that jacket in a large so it’s snuggly.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20201006-114116.png

Questions:

1) How do you live with a constant headache from looking at clashing prints, god awful neon signs and clutter 24/7?

2) Now FIL has moved out, are you going to do your ritual house cleanse and redecorate everything again to get rid of memories of all the ex partners and housemates that have stepped foot in the cursed House of Ruin?

Which leads me to the last question:

3) Which Pinterest board are you planning to copy next?

😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I couldn't cope with that wallpaper + prints on top + stripy carpet + crazy paving tiles + neon light. It's like a bleeping kaleidoscope in there 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But she’s quirky and alternative guys. She’s not like other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
120824306_186780426231482_5643150702869823279_n.jpg
120844263_1317243091984641_8614548255414462981_n.jpg

Quirkerz eats a salad 🤣

And is still calling her mum Savage.

So quirky 🙄

I'd love to know how her mum feels about constantly being called Savage... 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her Mum just seems to go along with it all - she could get her told or refuse to be in videos etc. if she wanted. That could be why Helen is the way she is, never been told no and always been validated no matter how obnoxious her behaviour is.

Reactions: 19
I couldn't cope with that wallpaper + prints on top + stripy carpet + crazy paving tiles + neon light. It's like a bleeping kaleidoscope in there 😵
That properly made me belly laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just noticed they're wearing the same sunglasses... classic Helen, obsessed with with making people match her, soooo quirky with her twinning 🙄

Remember when they went to Bath for her mum's birthday and Helen made them wear matching leather jackets? (Link here)

Reactions: 4
Her 'interior design is like smelling salts for the eyes.

Heres a look down my one.. Helen the clown too!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.