Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god 🤢🤢

I'm guessing she's filming her music video for her BAND or going through some sort of break down 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Now the question is.... Did she get a matching outfit for Ben? 😏

....or is he going to stand gormless next to her with his Paul Weller haircut and skinny jeans while she shakes her thaaaaang at him? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear god 🤢🤢
View attachment 267375
View attachment 267376

I'm guessing she's filming her music video for her BAND or going through some sort of break down 🤣
the thing is outfits like that are commonly used for carnivals lol festivals pioneered for black culture in the UK (South America too but that’s less common over here) and now she’s appropriating something when she AS AN INFLUENCER didn’t even speak up about BLM 🤢🤢

4D7D54CF-7C62-4C33-AE09-8AE5A3309E3D.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the thing is outfits like that are commonly used for carnivals lol festivals pioneered for black culture in the UK (South America too but that’s less common over here) and now she’s appropriating something when she AS AN INFLUENCER didn’t even speak up about BLM 🤢🤢

View attachment 267453
Exactly. It wasn't that long that Helen since was going off on one about cultural appropriation.

Hopefully she'll get people messaging her that this is an awful idea...

...but sadly she will probably say that this is the type of 'nit picking' that she was ranting about on her recent YouTube video.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she has just run out of normal things to splurge and waste her money on lol

Reactions: 14
First time poster here. Been reading these threads for a while now and just wanted to add my two cents.
I get the impression Helen has never been told no in her life, seeing as shes the youngest sibling shes probably got away with bloody murder. Also she always does that winny little baby voice when she doesn't get her way or someone wont do what she wants! BOO HOO poor Helen.
Shes extremely unrelatable these days and seems to half ass and jump on any and every trend going to stay relevant?

I'd say Phils fucked off and she doesnt wanna admit to it because she'd end up looking a right giimp after moving him in for an unprotected shagathon lockdown:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 267453
I wish she'd appropriate a more modest culture so I could see less of her. She's like a stumpy little drunk gnome screeching about the place, always underfoot.

She's the youngest child isn't she? It shows. Poor Sue was too exhausted to deal with her attention seeking melon baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time poster here. Been reading these threads for a while now and just wanted to add my two cents.
I get the impression Helen has never been told no in her life, seeing as shes the youngest sibling shes probably got away with bloody murder. Also she always does that winny little baby voice when she doesn't get her way or someone wont do what she wants! BOO HOO poor Helen.
She funnily enough posted a childhood pic in her stories of her having a tantrum in disneyland(?)

Reactions: 9
Not that I want to defend her, (and apologies if I've got the history/referance of this wrong) but my mind jumped to Vegas showgirl (all be it a chunkey version) rather than carnival
*I can't bring myself to watch so not sure is she mentioned what she's ment to be

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.