Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screen shot most of what I could this morning:

Screenshot_20201007_115155.jpg
Screenshot_20201007_115204.jpg

Screenshot_20201007_115213.jpg

Screenshot_20201007_115221.jpg

Screenshot_20201007_115228.jpg

Unsurprisingly most of it has been deleted now.

She replied about the Strepsils comment and said she "Just wanted the vitamin C..." (I thought I screen capped but it didn't save) and now she's deleted that too.

If she just wanted the vitamin C then why is she using an anti inflammatory medicine designed for a sore throat? Surely having orange juice / vegetables or actual vitamin C tablets would be more effective (not that it would make a difference when you get the cold.) I smell bullshit.

She should have shown herself on the phone to the doctors or at least address the camera and mention it - she didnt bother because it most likely didn't happen. She's a Liar McLie face.

Reactions: 19
the background for her last video on the sofa is actually disgusting. that living room wallpaper and curtain combo is vile

Reactions: 10
I joined just to post here. I used to post on GG but that thread died and I didn’t even know this thread existed.
Helen gets more insufferable by the day. She is so fricking ENTITLED. Why does she think she is immune to criticism? “be kind” how about you be kind Helen and think about the people who make your clothes, the environment, your own bloody dogs?! She adopts the victim persona when it suits her and it’s just getting ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon Phil left because 1, he'd had enough of Helen and 2, he is probably worried she is going to give him Coronavirus.

Reactions: 20
So weird how after a breakup (no denying what it is) she clings onto ben

Anyone who didn;t know her would look at that insta story and think 'his n hers' meant she was referring to a partner

I would bleeping LOVE to see Ben's girlfriend's reaction to Helen's bizarre behaviour towards Ben. Steal-your-man personality but luckily not the looks to match.
I'd be SO uncomfortable if I were her!

Reactions: 16

Anyone who didn;t know her would look at that insta story and think 'his n hers' meant she was referring to a partner

Yes! Same! And she did this so badly after Mark left her. I think it's an attempt to make whichever ex has just left her jealous.

Reactions: 11
Yes! Same! And she did this so badly after Mark left her. I think it's an attempt to make whichever ex has just left her jealous.
Helen is that annoying female friend of your boyfriends that uses them as a pseudo-boyfriend instead of getting her own fella and then accuses you of being possessive when you get irritated with her weird, inappropriate behaviour.

As for her attempts to make her exes jealous (which happen every time and are blatent, sad and immature), I’m sure they are too busy breathing a sigh of relief and enjoying their freedom. I’m sure Maff, Mark and Phil are looking at Ben and thinking “more fool you, pal”.

The irony is that the best revenge is living well, but Helen is too immature to get that and living well would actually take work, effort and change on her part. She really is very childish, it’s like she’s mentally never got past 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would bleeping LOVE to see Ben's girlfriend's reaction to Helen's bizarre behaviour towards Ben. Steal-your-man personality but luckily not the looks to match.
Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried if I were her 😂 But the behaviour would definitely rub me up the wrong way! "His and hers" is such a coupley phrase 👀

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I wouldn't be too worried if I were her 😂 But the behaviour would definitely rub me up the wrong way! "His and hers" is such a coupley phrase 👀
She's so inappropriate. No boundaries or respect for herself or those around her.

Yes! Remember after Maff left she started posing in her underwear and did that photo shoot with Alex whats-her-face where she photoshopped Helen's face info a completely different person 🤣

That was for sure a "I'll show Maff what he's missing!" thing, except he didn't give a shite, just like Mark doesn't give a shite, and just like Fil won't give a shite looooool

• Haha
I've posted these before but we have loads of new people on this thread so I'll just leave these here again.
Screenshot_20201007-132354_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-132314_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She replied about the Strepsils comment and said she "Just wanted the vitamin C..." (I thought I screen capped but it didn't save) and now she's deleted that too.
I got u girl (annoyed I didn’t expand her comment before)
You know, that well known vitamin C source... strepsils
(Edited to say I’m cry laughing over strepsils what has my life become, gotta get that vitamin C guys, can’t just eat an orange)
AEBCEEE2-F41A-48AD-B11F-2D799C644DF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Helen claims she took the Strepsils to get vitamin C but in the Instagram story video where we saw the Strepsils she even pointed out that she had just had a Berocca which is also for vitamin C so how much damn Vitamin C does one girl need?!

• Haha
All the molluscs in her comment section gushing over drippy old Savage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
None of the exes seem to give a tit about anything she does once they’ve gotten out. They seem to all runnnn for the hills and then upgrade

Reactions: 13
Looks like she has got matching outfits for HER BAND 🤣

View attachment 268183
How about she concentrate on the actual music for a change instead of just throwing money constantly at the photography I remember when bands were all about the music and the messages they were putting across as opposed to just the shopping opportunities just 'being in a band' would throw up.

If they have music ready then bloody release it, let people hear it, and you can then concentrate on the image while they are listening.

But we all know it's gonna be the same old wishy washy repetitive multi layered Helen vocal.

t

And that insta photo by Alex Cameron of her and Ben "pals who walk through woods together stay together"

I have children at schools and they have had covid cases in their schools and apparently the only symptoms those cases had were feeling slightly unwell or nausea, none of them had coughs or temperatures or loss of smell yet they tested positive for covid. There is also a university in Northumberland where 770 people have tested positive for covid but only 73 of them are displaying classic symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder what sort of halloween party shes going to throw this year? a gaudy covid extravaganza?
and she will forget to film because she "needed a break from youtube" to hide the overspill of "mates" she'll have over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.