Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
About fucking time.

Awful podcast made by ill-informed morons who had no right even putting themselves into the genre of true crime or speaking the names of the victims.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LibertyLourise

Hellflower trademarked their 'Going to hell' slogan and asked other brands to discontinue their use of it. Be interesting to see what Helga does

• Haha
  • Wow

Kettle23

Supporting live music is important to her, yet she only goes to gigs when she's gifted tickets, sounds about right

jl1994

Chatty Member
Friar tuck was on hinge about a week ago. I was really tempted but then I thought I didn’t want to waste my time 😂
In his mind they’re probably casually dating, in her mind she’s got a few empty drawers for him ready to move him in ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ekl2000

VIP Member
For someone that bangs on so much about not giving a fuck, I get the distinct feeling that she does infect give several fucks.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How does that person think she has a hand at the bottom of the wheel when both are flailing around her head!?

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Her saying she is going to THE OFFICE to do some WORK will never ever stop being funny/absolutely ridiculous.
---
Her saying she is going to THE OFFICE to do some WORK will never ever stop being funny/absolutely ridiculous.
Screenshot_20231107-083327_YouTube.png

When the subtitles are accurate at picking up your faux cockney accent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sk8666

Supporting live music is important to her, yet she only goes to gigs when she's gifted tickets, sounds about right
Helen never mentions buying records off Bandcamp or from local record shops, never mentions a single independent record label in the U.K. or the US, and apart from the ghastly amount of money she spends in Download every single year NEVER goes to gigs and buys new vinyl from HMV, (I’m a musician who collects records so I am being a bit bitchy there BUT) she knows fuck all about music, and if she’s going to try and make that her whole personality now she’s dating someone in the biz, my eyes will roll so far to the back of my head I’ll die. At least Josie and Connor are actually interested and invested in music, Helen listens to Harry fucking Styles (nothing wrong if that’s your thing but she pretends she’s SOOO alternative).

Alien1956

Occasionally I will wonder to myself, am I just salty and jealous of Helen? Because I would love nothing more than to be able to wake up when I want, stay at home all day and only worry about venturing out of the house for shopping, getting my hair done or going to the office to “work” but then I see stories like this and think I’m probably better off having a job to go to 5 days a week 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
That ‘influencers are the worst’ comment just shows how she thinks she’s above it all.
Would happily report this to the Norfolk police if anyone knows where to, would love to see her have a rude awakening

Last edited:

Juststopit

VIP Member
Csnt believe she would ever forger about her matching "school" tattoo she got with an ex boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
New video chatting about her tattoos in her underwear (she could have 100% worn a vest top and shorts as she has none on her torso apart from her shoulder blade area and lower back). The only one she didn't mention was the one she got with Phil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good on people if they can get extra cash from the government! Love that for them. Take them for what they’re worth 😃

• Heart
  • Angry