Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rymuffin

Her new video might as well be titled "Things people say about me on Tattle and Why I've Convinced Myself Theyre Wrong" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

yeah whatever

for those who don’t have Instagram.

fair enough she uses their services so technically they can say all this shite, but none of the “new habits” mentioned included the new medication she started alongside their programme 🥴
Not really a good comparison picture, in one she is forward facing and stood in the forefront of the picture making her look bigger in the other stood on an angle that makes you look slimmer and set backwards and wearing different clothes. Hate bloody comparison pictures as they can be so misleading.

• Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Sounds just like what I said earlier today (this absolutely isn't me though, I stopped commenting on her videos years ago).

Screenshot_20230929-184756_YouTube.png

• Haha
  • Wow

abccdefghijh

The best thing about watching her content is that in almost every video there will be an angle that reminds me to moisturise my neck and not just my face.

• Haha

abccdefghijh

Someone at my work has come back for summer and keeps going on about their ADHD and using it as an excuse for everything. Maybe not being able to stop talking about having ADHD is a symptom of having it. She also says ADHD is why she can't give up vaping.

• Haha
  • Angry

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I'm so confused by the whole trademark slogan thing and maybe I'm not understanding the situation correctly but... I'm going to hell/ they are going to hell is a phrase that I have heard throughout my entire life and never associated with a particular person or brand. Isn't that like trademarking some widely used phrase like "flower power!" or "live laugh love" or whatever other generic phrases get printed onto tat and sold to people?

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Actually really sad that she was essentially saying she’s only excited about Christmas and feeling happier within herself because she has a partner again.

I know she claims to have had therapy but that is not the musings of someone who has addressed their issues if you ask me.
Same old Helen.

Ari-55

I would go braless if I could but my old saggy maggies would be at my knees and I’d get a rash 😂

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Naps to be counted as work? This is literally disgusting. She already counts picking up her glasses, getting her nails and hair done and going to the supermarket as a 'full work day'. Helen mate, you need to get a real job. It's time and I think we and your 15k per view video audience know it is. Time to stop playing shop with your friends in the office you rented so you wouldn't have to sit in your house alone.

Look, I'm no prude, but do people actually enjoy having their nips out on show 24/7? I would hate walking down the street knowing that every person walking towards me is looking at my nipples, because you just can't not notice it - I don't care what anyone says. Is it really that uncomfortable wearing a lightly padded bralette even when you have small boobs?

Just me?
View attachment 2288636View attachment 2288637
I have small boobs and haven’t worn a bra in about 6 years now. If it’s a choice between your discomfort or mine, then yeah, sorry? Keep it to yourself. It always seems to be mums and older women who comment on them too, it’s never been a man 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
It‘s impulsivity (badmouthing) , and search for quick dopamine hit (copying rather than being creative herself.)
ADHD can be the reason for problematic behaviour, which doesn’t mean you have to automatically excuse the people or their behaviour. It’s not mutually exclusive to know the explanation for people‘s behaviour but still holding them accountable.
I fail to see how you can put adhd as a reason for badmouthing your friend.
YES, in passing.
But Helen has recorded it, sat through the editing process and then likely rewatched the video before uploading it for the thousands to watch.
So impulsivity does absolutely not stand as a reason. Shes just a dick with bad morals.

Last edited:

Spud

So she goes on and on about being happy single now but she’s hinting that she’s actually dating someone. Make it make sense. We all know it’s friar tuck.

• Haha