Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spud

So she’s confirmed she’s got a new boyfriend. Shock. All that nonsense about being happy single. What a load of crap.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Binx

VIP Member
also I know its all about personality or woteveh, but this new guy is honestly, truly repulsive looking. Mark? (the guy that loved hiking) was honestly the best looking one outta all of them

ranked:

1.mark
2.Maff
3.fil
4. New guy D:

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
for those who don’t have Instagram.

fair enough she uses their services so technically they can say all this shite, but none of the “new habits” mentioned included the new medication she started alongside their programme 🥴
Helen has trained with us for years but it has taken her until January kickstart any sort of difference really isn’t the endorsement they think it is 😂.

• Haha

Liswit87

It will be the ADHD meds. I've lost over a stone since I started them a year ago and kept it off (I was a UK size 12 to begin with).

One thing I will say is that the meds have given me more mental energy to go to the gym or walk after work, and when my appetite stabilised it has still helped me stop snacking so much, so it did also change my habits, but it's very shady of her PT/Gym to not mention ADHD meds at all! And very shady of her too. She's just furthering the stigma against stimulant medication, because everyone knows they help you lose weight, yet she's not being honest about it to capitalise off the fitness boom that's happening online right now.

Either that, or she's delulu and truly thinks it is down to hard work on her diet and exercise. I think the fact that meds can help ADHDers with binge eating (a common thing due to dopamine seeking) and eating healthier is a worthwhile thing to talk about, I would have been all for it if she'd gone down that route instead. But claiming to be body positive and then doing a pivoting to making fitness content when meds help her lose weight... yuck.

jl1994

Chatty Member
5k views after 21 hours & only 4 comments 😅 it just shows how no one cares about her ‘content’ anymore! She's posting more about the weight loss hoping it will give her account a big boost but it's not happening yet.

I do like some of her reels showing the outfit suggestions but they’re so painful to watch with her stupid facial expressions
IMG_0012.png

It’s giving cheesy 80s pop boy band

• Haha

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Good on people if they can get extra cash from the government! Love that for them. Take them for what they’re worth 😃
Hmm, that just means the rest of us pick up the bill. The funds run out and don’t go towards education, healthcare, potholes and instead goes to people who play the system.

Tyla73

VIP Member
I think most people on these threads are here because they think Helen’s a jerk, but your posts do seem to be particularly vitriolic @Julio. Are you an ex of hers?

• Haha

pecan

Chatty Member
How is she not embarrassed to cycle through relationships so publicly? 🥴 Just one disaster after another.

• Haha

Loolar

Quite a read, another Helen defender in there. I'm surprised with how immature Helen is, she's a massive twat
Another thing I noticed is that the first comment she replies to clearly starts my saying they lost a family member to someone dangerous driving. So not only is the poster giving a reason for their opinion, but they're also sharing a piece of personal information. It wouldn't take Helen a few seconds to pause and at least acknowledge this loss before going on the defence, but no, she just straight off launches into her defense of herself, blazing past the fact someone died.

Reactions: 28

Tyla73

VIP Member
There was brief period of time after the Fil break up when I thought Helen might really be making some real changes but it wasn’t to be.

Still constantly spending money on stuff she doesn’t need, still drinks like a fish, same tired, repetitive, half arsed content, same patter. New boyfriend on the scene after a fairly short amount of time who at a minimum is staying at hers most of the time or has already moved in. Same blah blah about meeting the boyfriend - she was happy on her own, wasn’t looking for anything and it just came along and it works and its right :rolleyes: :sleep: . Her whole life is just rinse and repeat, she never truly moves foward or changes.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
A revolving door of boyfriends. Maff, Mark, Phil, now this weird big lipped baby man.....in what, 6/7 years? Nutty.
I don’t find the amount so weird as the fact they all play out EXACTLY the same way.
There’s never any reflection and growth from past mistakes and I feel like she probably needs to do some work on why that is.
Hope she’ll prove that wrong but I can’t see this new one going any differently