Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy18

Somehow ended up on an old vlog from the Mark days and the difference is actually hilarious! Anyone else remember Helen’s Regatta/house wife phase? Got me thinking about the different characters she plays depending on who she’s fucking at the time.

When she was with maff she was alternative and had a Norfolk accent.

With Mark came the homely hiking documentary maker. Remember that when standard vlogs were beneath her?

Phil - Waynetta slob. Not much else to say 😂

And now she’s with the chav and she owns a shell suit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I’d forgotten what at a total twat she was at this point. She is being so disingenuous in that video, she can’t even look at the camera properly.

She was full of shit trying to blame everything on Josie. Anyone who watches her vlogs regularly can see what a total slob she is - if she needs a cleaner that’s because of her own mess. It wasn’t magically spotless after Josie moved out, was it?! And she kept buying loads of pointless tat for the house (like ‘room mate mugs’ 🙄) and then making Josie ‘go halves’ on it. And then she ruined Josie’s airpods by putting them in the washing machine with her bedding and didn’t replace them. Bedding she washed after going into Josie’s room uninvited and stripping and washing the bedding without Josie’s knowledge.

Then she has the nerve to make that video, talking about Josie’s personal financial situation, and trying to make herself look good and Josie look bad.

That’s nothing to do with ADHD, that’s just being a spoiled, self centred, spiteful twat.
The video where she went shopping to Dr Martens with Josie and bought something then said Josie would save up her pennies for some new shoes, it was so embarrassing. At least Josie works for a living!

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Emmapism

VIP Member
I mean I'm no oil painting but Helen is quite pretty so why the fugly boyfriend? Mark? Maff? 100% cuties. What is it with these cave dwelling ones recently? It's not like they've even got great personalities, we all saw Fiwl

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ekl2000

VIP Member
My brain is able to do a few things at once.

Like fuck around with a camera and run over pedestrians 🤘🏼 multitasking babehhhh

• Haha

cat_follower

Her fucking voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those fucking things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying dickhead.

Having a man pick apart a woman’s appearance because he doesn’t personally find her attractive is something everyone could do without 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
To be fair to her she does say she started ADHD meds in February and they curbed her appetite and that gave her a leg-up on the weightloss but she does seem to think that only affected February’s weightloss. I don’t know anything about ADHD meds so would be interesting to know if it is a short-term effect when you start taking them.
But the reason I think she looks better now isn’t because of her weight loss it’s because her clothes now fit her properly.
View attachment 2246954
Same, her clothes finally fit. Odd she's lost 2 st and is just now a 12-14. Finally confirms she was lying about being a size 14 at her heaviest. If she were truthful she'd be much more relatable.

screamqueen

VIP Member
This is a weird one. The Norwich Fitness Academy admit she’s been going to them for years but the before photo is from this year, so that is hardly a good advert for them. And yeah, a quick look at Helen’s posts and it’s easy to work out the weight loss was probably largely due to ADHD meds she started this year, which isn’t mentioned in the NFA post or the comments. Seems they are just taking the opportunity to quickly ride on her influencer coattails while she currently looks like she actually goes to a gym.
it’s so mad, we all saw it on her stories. One minute she was a bit heavier, suddenly had an ADHD ‘diagnosis’, then all of a sudden was smaller - that doesn’t happen that quickly without more than just time at the gym, and we are all aware of her eating and drinking habits so I’m calling BS on the Norwich Fitness Academy

Reactions: 32

Samonsted

She has stated that she’s prescribed strattera it isn’t a stimulant med but can sometimes cause a lack of appetite within it’s side effects, usually as a short term side effect which lines up with what she has said.

As a long time lurker I can remember so many instances before she got diagnosed that there were comments in here suggesting she had ADHD, now she’s been diagnosed and the common train of thought seems to have flipped to her not having ADHD and pretending to so that she can get weight loss meds and exploit the diagnosis for content.

She has probably lost weight since starting meds due to having more focus, motivation, finding it easier to keep routines and helping with the lack of impulse control that comes with ADHD. She was diagnosed privately but a majority of people in England are now diagnosed via private clinics before going into a shared care agreement with the GP due to the NHS right to choose process.

If you look at how ADHD presents in females Helen hits so many markers, she has many faults and issues but being diagnosed with a condition she showed traits of for years (that many people in here said she had before she was diagnosed) and taking medication (again non stimulant so not responsible for the weight loss in the way people are stating) for it is a positive thing. Yes, she talks about it a lot but suddenly getting answers in your 30s about why you are the way you are/behave the way you do feels like puzzle pieces falling into place and can be a bit of a shock to the system so I get why it might be at the forefront of her mind and her content. I was diagnosed at 33 over 2 years ago, and my entire life has been transformed through medication, personally it’s quite upsetting to read some of the digs and comments people are making around the meds, adding to the stigma that exists around neurodivergencies. As annoying as she might be, the idea of grudging her getting help/meds for a medical condition she clearly has got, and saying that the only possible way she could have lost weight is by being on stimulants rather than that the meds are actually doing what they are supposed to in terms of executive function is a low blow.

• Heart

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Pretty sure legally if you have ADHD and it affects your driving you need to notify the DVLA.

I've never seen someone drive and not have their hands on the friggin wheel as much as she does, let alone have recorded it and put on the internet.

ekl2000

VIP Member
This is my 3rd thread title on the bounce it’s the only thing I do with any consistency these days 🥴

• Heart

QueenKoala

I may be completely off the mark, but when someone picks someone apart with such contempt and makes it SO personal, it usually screams of rejection of some sort to me 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Always find these videos funny...Helen (and so many others) force feed us body positivity and pretend to love their bigger bodies. Flash forward to them losing weight - Here is a video of what I eat, Here is a video of my exercise routine, Here is a video decluttering what doesn't fit me anymore BECAUSE I LOST WEIGHT (19KG/ 3 STONE TO BE EXACT EVEN THOUGH WEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER BUT I'LL BREAK IT DOWN INTO POUNDS ADN OUNCES SO YOU ALL KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I LOST BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER OKAY) Here is x10 videos of clothes hauls in the size Small because I lost weight.

I'm happy she is healthy! But yes ADHD meds should have been addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

influenzainfluencer

I cannot wrap my head around how much stuff she buys each month! Plus getting not only her hair coloured but also extensions. I haven’t been able to buy anything other than essentials for the last 9-10 months because of the cost of everything. I can only just about afford a hair cut twice a year. No kids or anything and I’m just about getting by and saving a little. Monthly Favourites just don’t sit right considering the state of the country at the moment

• Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230902-200753_Chrome.png

Out of stock? How come? Surely, S U R E L Y, no one has paid £25 for a cap that has the word slut on it. £25 for a cap at all is ridiculous. Maybe she had one of each in stock and her mates bought them.

• Wow
  • Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
IMG_0283.jpeg

a post of her shop came up on my insta FYP about her restocking certain designs, and she’d included the Going To Hell jumper. a couple people asked when it was getting restocked, and some angel from high above got Hellflower involved 🙌🏼 no further comment from Helen about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 30