Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rymuffin

Her fucking voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those fucking things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying dickhead.
Sounds like you've got some internalized fatphobia to work through, friend. Best of luck! To all of you who, like myself, have beautiful chubby arms and refuse to do a triceps dip: we fly at dawn!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

cheesemonger

Can we go back to talking about Helen and steer off the benefits subject? I come here for comic relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

rxsie

Look, I'm no prude, but do people actually enjoy having their nips out on show 24/7? I would hate walking down the street knowing that every person walking towards me is looking at my nipples, because you just can't not notice it - I don't care what anyone says. Is it really that uncomfortable wearing a lightly padded bralette even when you have small boobs?

Just me?
View attachment 2288636View attachment 2288637
They're just nipples, there's nothing wrong with them. We all have them and I don't think people with breasts should be shamed into wearing a bra.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Rymuffin

I used to just find helen annoying, ignorant, privileged, obnoxious, etc. But I'm actually fucking LIVID. Absolutely fuck that dumb cunt. What a selfish little bitch to sit there and act as if she is above the law. As if there isn't a reason it exists. I don't give a fuck if this "doxes" me, I have to vent to this thread, so apologies for the vulgar language. But I lost one the most important people in my life to a driver like her. I will never get them back and there is a massive void in my life, all because someone was driving distracted. Their life ended at such a young age. Done. Never coming back. Its a permanent loss of life. And this stupid fucking cunt is really defending her fucking driving habits. Fuck her. Until she feels the same pain that victims and families of victims feel from this sort of ignorance, she will continue to be a stupid fucking cunt. I hate her. I don't wish my experience on her, but she's so full of shit she will never be able to empathize until she does. I have wanted to comment on her vlogs for so long because seeing her drive made my skin crawl but I couldn't articulate how I was feeling. My loss was raw and I felt vulnerable and angry and didn't want to resurrect those emotions. Helen's response just validated why she isn't even worth the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She's already fully morphed into a female version of her boyfriend. The plain top, chain necklace and blazer or long coat. Honestly, it's quite sad. I wonder who she really is? What does she actually like?

Screenshot 2023-11-05 11.37.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Tyla73

VIP Member
From 14 minutes. Just an example.
You can hear the resentment.
I’d forgotten what at a total twat she was at this point. She is being so disingenuous in that video, she can’t even look at the camera properly.

She was full of shit trying to blame everything on Josie. Anyone who watches her vlogs regularly can see what a total slob she is - if she needs a cleaner that’s because of her own mess. It wasn’t magically spotless after Josie moved out, was it?! And she kept buying loads of pointless tat for the house (like ‘room mate mugs’ 🙄) and then making Josie ‘go halves’ on it. And then she ruined Josie’s airpods by putting them in the washing machine with her bedding and didn’t replace them. Bedding she washed after going into Josie’s room uninvited and stripping and washing the bedding without Josie’s knowledge.

Then she has the nerve to make that video, talking about Josie’s personal financial situation, and trying to make herself look good and Josie look bad.

That’s nothing to do with ADHD, that’s just being a spoiled, self centred, spiteful twat.

Reactions: 45

leelaloola

I’ve seen friar tuck on a dating site and pwil liked one of my pics. I’m not going to match although getting the goss would be the most entertaining thing of 2023

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44