Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ekl2000 for the winning thread title.

Welcome to thread 30
Helen appears to be soft launching a new boyfriend. Todd/Friar Tuck. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Helen’s biggest fan TPD TV’s Jake Varley.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol at the PIP comment in the last thread. My mom has severe chronic illnesses and was still turned down twice. I even had to legally state that my account as her carer was true.

She leads an active life and needs next to no care/help so they would dismiss her straight away - and that's even if she made it through the hell of applying for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol at the PIP comment in the last thread. My mom has severe chronic illnesses and was still turned down twice. I even had to legally state that my account as her carer was true.

She leads an active life and needs next to no care/help so they would dismiss her straight away - and that's even if she made it through the hell of applying for it.
Yes I was going to say..heard of lots of people getting turned down, even some with very limited mobility.

Reactions: 9
I watched her weight loss video (by 'watch' I mean I skipped through bits and probably saw 2 minutes total) and I really don't see the point of the video, it's nothing revolutionary, just basically a "you're in control" eat healthy exercise etc. I think it's more meant to be a chance to bring herself compliments than it is meant to be helpful.

Reactions: 19
This is my 3rd thread title on the bounce it’s the only thing I do with any consistency these days 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes I was going to say..heard of lots of people getting turned down, even some with very limited mobility.
I know of three people who are playing it well to their advantage. I'm well aware of how many people are turned down for it and the ridiculously long winded process but people can get very good at playing the system.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good on people if they can get extra cash from the government! Love that for them. Take them for what they’re worth 😃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Good on people if they can get extra cash from the government! Love that for them. Take them for what they’re worth 😃
Hmm, that just means the rest of us pick up the bill. The funds run out and don’t go towards education, healthcare, potholes and instead goes to people who play the system.

Reactions: 29
The latest reel on Insta which of course Jake has liked hahaha. She does look so much better now the clothes fit.

Reactions: 6
I'm just catching up on Ms A's identikit lovelife. Is Monk Man one of her existing bloke mates?

Reactions: 3
Hmm, that just means the rest of us pick up the bill. The funds run out and don’t go towards education, healthcare, potholes and instead goes to people who play the system.
Unfortunately, the Gov don’t put the money in the right place anyway, more interested in lining their own and their mates pockets. Hence so many strikes within NHS, public education etc. And how horrendous the roads are at the moment (worst I can remember, at least where I live.)
Not saying I agree with people who play the system, and I’m fortunate I don’t need to use it, but from the things I have looked in to, it’s broken by design.
I’m sure Helen knows the HMRC system well! But she’s definitely not discreet enough to bother with much else.

Reactions: 20
To be fair to her she does say she started ADHD meds in February and they curbed her appetite and that gave her a leg-up on the weightloss but she does seem to think that only affected February’s weightloss. I don’t know anything about ADHD meds so would be interesting to know if it is a short-term effect when you start taking them.
But the reason I think she looks better now isn’t because of her weight loss it’s because her clothes now fit her properly.
28AC1380-D11F-49AD-9A3E-255C3C8C184B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her she does say she started ADHD meds in February and they curbed her appetite and that gave her a leg-up on the weightloss but she does seem to think that only affected February’s weightloss. I don’t know anything about ADHD meds so would be interesting to know if it is a short-term effect when you start taking them.
But the reason I think she looks better now isn’t because of her weight loss it’s because her clothes now fit her properly.
View attachment 2246954
Same, her clothes finally fit. Odd she's lost 2 st and is just now a 12-14. Finally confirms she was lying about being a size 14 at her heaviest. If she were truthful she'd be much more relatable.

Reactions: 33
Same, her clothes finally fit. Odd she's lost 2 st and is just now a 12-14. Finally confirms she was lying about being a size 14 at her heaviest. If she were truthful she'd be much more relatable.
Exactly! I don't want to watch the video though - so was it the natural way like Kim Craig - laxatives and smokes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know of three people who are playing it well to their advantage. I'm well aware of how many people are turned down for it and the ridiculously long winded process but people can get very good at playing the system.
How awful 😡 I would say you should report them but you might have done that already.
Helen will probably make such via affiliate links, ads on her IG, youtube and her (awful) podcast plus factor on her shop and music downloads I doubt she needs the work of swindling the system

Reactions: 2
What exactly is meant by “playing the system”? What do you think these people are doing?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2246954
It’s not short term, Elvanse (if that’s what Helen is on too) is used for binge eating disorders as well as ADHD, so isn’t a short term thing. I find when I have days where I don’t take them, my appetite returns to normal.

Reactions: 8
Just going back to the PIP thing, the three people I know of on PIP have been coining it in for years. I've seen the forms, you can lie through your teeth on them, it's a ridiculously long winded process and people probably give up. The questions look like they're designed to make you feel like you're not that bad and of course you need additional information to provide but if you have been successfully playing a system for a period of time you know what to do. I know of a lad in his early 20's bringing in around 25k a year altogether in benefits, no kids, just him in a house and his car. All this said, Helen has put enough of herself online to probably make it impossible to convince anyone that she is eligible for PIP, should she ever want to try to get it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.