Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squirrelchick

This is a weird one. The Norwich Fitness Academy admit she’s been going to them for years but the before photo is from this year, so that is hardly a good advert for them. And yeah, a quick look at Helen’s posts and it’s easy to work out the weight loss was probably largely due to ADHD meds she started this year, which isn’t mentioned in the NFA post or the comments. Seems they are just taking the opportunity to quickly ride on her influencer coattails while she currently looks like she actually goes to a gym.

Reactions: 43

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
As miss Norbury said, “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores, it just makes it OK for guys to call you sluts and whores."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

pwicks

I think that’s a bit over the line
Her fucking voice

That tattoo video is just her showing off. Put some clothes on and do some tricep exercises while you're at it, you'll take off when you're in your 40's if it's a windy day. I'll say it again, that's why those fucking things were tucked behind her back in her bikini pose photos.

Sorry, she's just such an annoying dickhead.

Reactions: 41

Routron

Chatty Member
"My brain is able to do several things at once" said so snarkily feels somewhat at odds with "I struggle a lot with ADHD/hyperfocus/lack of focus/MY ADHD BRAIN" etc.

Which is it?

Reactions: 41

screamqueen

VIP Member
I reckon he already has moved in, in the last few vlogs she mentions he is at home waiting for her.
Where does she find these men who are so immediately ready to move in with her? Are they not already in their own places with tenancy contracts and things?

Why are they always so immediately ready to live at hers? Gives me the creeps, she clearly has a type

Reactions: 40

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I think being a homeowner is a big pull for Helen getting the fellas she does seem to attract the 30 and still living in their parents box room types.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Alien1956

Wait so she’s packed in the podcast, is using the free time that’s created to focus on reviving her music “career” and at the same time starts dating a music producer? 🫣 This poor bloke doesn’t know what he’s walked into 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rymuffin

Not to spam the thread, but the day has come!!! Devil in the Dog Shit has unceremoniously ended with little to no explanation or positive reviews!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I won't be watching the newest vlog because she's insufferable and has always lied about her weight so I really don't see any point. She looks healthier but whenever she posts clips of herself in the gym she really struggles to do the bare minimum properly. I'll tell you what though, I'd be in amazing shape if I:

A. Had no job.
B. Had a free PT.
C. Was on medication that was known to help drop weight.

She's had the first 2 for over 5 years so she's had no excuse. She has been through phases where she has been to the gym daily but not lost weight. It doesn't look good for them and it shows the meds are what have changed it all.

Also I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the new video because of That Fringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sk8666

Helen is a musician yet, she doesn’t understand the irony of posting AI music on her reel 🙃 I’m beginning to wonder if the D in ADHD stands for “dense” in her case 🫠
---
Lol Actual Dense Helen Disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also notice how she wasn't doing a 'what I eat in a day' when she was 3 stone heavier? It's toxic AF what she's doing now and she knows it.

• Wow
Reactions: 36