Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During the wedding talk, Phil seemed to be agreeing with her about the food choices etc. not because he thinks it’d be nice at their wedding, but because he enjoys those food choices in general 😂l

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get why she needed some time off to prepare herself for vlogmas, isn't this her job? We can't stay off work for 2 weeks to prepare for Christmas. She's grotesquely lazy and the clickbait is her admitting her channel is dead. How long until the sweet potato jumbwl appears and she's bootcamping again? Boring as tit.

Her obsession with food is just crazy too, she talks about how it's the best part of every situation she's in or activity or event she does or goes to. Remmeber when she said putting on a spread from M&S was the best thing about photoshoots? Big, big red flag.

Bloody hell 🤣

View attachment 1758820

View attachment 1758821
I mean a lot of us aren’t YouTubers but manage to look happy in relationships and not like we’ve been kidnapped.
Not everything does warrant an analysis Helen but when you put your life online you’re opening yourself up to it.

Reactions: 12
oh god at the end of the talking about wedding food clip when she just blankly stares forward silently fuming, i’m surprised she didn’t edit it out hahahah. she must know he’s not that into her surely?! also when she’s partly just ragging on the car he made saying that it smells over n over and that he needs a stereo, he’s lit spent 5 yrs on it she could be nicer lmao

Reactions: 14
I've not even watched the vog but that title is ridiculous. Are they engaged, no? She's going to scare him away with that click bait trash.

Reactions: 8
Why is she having a new mattress already? Swear it wasn't that long ago she bought the bed.
Oh yeah cus is an ad and she'll rake in the cash

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm ignoring it all. The thing with Black Friday sales is that unless you were going to buy the item at full price then you're not actually saving anything, it's all spending! Stay strong and don't rush into buying things if you haven't made decisions yet. I recommend asking for/ buying people nice food and consumables, feels like a treat having a nicer body wash than usual or a box of chocolates you wouldn't normally buy yourself :ROFLMAO: and there's no worrying about where to put it, what to do with it or if you need it. Maybe it's not very exciting but saves giving and receiving clutter for the sake of it.

I think budgeting for Christmas is going to be a tricky one for all of us this year 😩 it's all the social expectations as well!

Exactly what I needed to hear 😂 I might top up on some skincare bits in Boots that I would have anyway but otherwise I hope to hold the line ✌

Reactions: 4
was that the magazine she was in or on the cover of when she was married? ...shes divorced so it doesnt make much sense to work with a bridal magazine
Not sure if anyone responded to this but rocknrollbride is a person I think she run the magazine but Helen hangs out with the actual person

Reactions: 3
Helen in weird childlike voice: “Come on let’s get married Phil…. So that I can eat spaghetti bolognese and garlic bat-ons”

Batons is one word and yet somehow she makes it sound like two words.

Holy crap. You guys weren’t exaggerating. That was both cringe and dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should stop putting him in her vlogs, it's always so forced and weird. If you watch Grace's vlogs and she films Phil, he's very relaxed and talkative. The comparison is jarring. Perhaps it's because Grace films around him and Helen sticks the camera in his face when he walks in the door after work.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She should stop putting him in her vlogs, it's always so forced and weird. If you watch Grace's vlogs and she films Phil, he's very relaxed and talkative. The comparison is jarring. Perhaps it's because Grace films around him and Helen sticks the camera in his face when he walks in the door after work.
I couldn't agree more, he's as wooden as one of Helen's fence panels. He doesn't want to marry her and he doesn't even seem particularly interested.

Helen in weird childlike voice: “Come on let’s get married Phil…. So that I can eat spaghetti bolognese and garlic bat-ons”

Batons is one word and yet somehow she makes it sound like two words.

Holy crap. You guys weren’t exaggerating. That was both cringe and dull.
It was truly twenty minutes I'll never get back. The views of Tombland were very pretty I guess?

Reactions: 8
OMG more people got them?! 🤢🤢
Someone also got that awful horseshoe one that has the dodgy writing… christ
The spacing on the One Hell of a Lady tattoo looks really uneven! Hopefully it's the swelling..... they look even worse on actual skin. The horse shoe looks unfinished

Reactions: 16
OMG more people got them?! 🤢🤢
Someone also got that awful horseshoe one that has the dodgy writing… christ
Imagine walking around with what looks like lock stfuck on you? There’s no money in the world you could give me to get that. The cowboy skull too looks dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually cannot believe people got these tattoos. Or that the artist would even put her name to those tattoos. They’re shocking, an apprentice on day 1 would do better.
No Regerts.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.