Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'we do' or YOU do Helen? I doubt Phil talks about it, she dominates all of their conversations. And I say conversations lightly, they never seem to talk about anything... It's all surface level 😅
After being to a few this year?

What's she got on her head at the start of the vlog? Is it her hair from the day before!? It looks like a weird floppy hat or something.

Edit: I watched a bit more and it was her hair. I've never heard someone be as disingenuous and patronising as she was about Phil's car! The wedding chat was Helen talking at Phil about food while he plays on his phone while they're stuck in traffic. Quitting while I'm ahead here and calling it a day. Has Helen had botox? Her forehead doesn't move any more....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She said she’s full of a cold so has invited her heavily pregnant friend to come and sit with her. What, so she can get sick too?! They’re all bleeping morons.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Omg. Phil, why are you still in this relationship?! He just seems utterly done with her.

Reactions: 19
Omg it was worse than I thought it would be - how uncomfortable was that wedding convo?! You can tell Helen is desperate to marry whereas Phil isn't one bit.

Hasn't Helen learnt yet that marriage is about love for your partner and not the food or the party or the dress or the guests?!

Reactions: 19
Things I can't believe Helen doesn't own (will a top like this appear on Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Honeydew?) Both from Zara.

Screenshot_20221125-054253_Vinted.jpg

3026010202_6_2_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched it because the clickbait title got me but MY GOD THE FOOD.
She had a bacon roll for breakfast, a McDonald's and then they made a massive plate of gyros and chips. The following morning had another bacon roll!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't get why she needed some time off to prepare herself for vlogmas, isn't this her job? We can't stay off work for 2 weeks to prepare for Christmas. She's grotesquely lazy and the clickbait is her admitting her channel is dead. How long until the sweet potato jumbwl appears and she's bootcamping again? Boring as tit.

Her obsession with food is just crazy too, she talks about how it's the best part of every situation she's in or activity or event she does or goes to. Remmeber when she said putting on a spread from M&S was the best thing about photoshoots? Big, big red flag.

Bloody hell 🤣

Screenshot_20221125-074354_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221125-074404_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
‘He’s not a YouTuber. He’s a gas man’ wow, what a way to make Fiwl sound even more boring haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He definitely refers to himself as a heating engineer and not a gas man, why isn't she following suit?
Exactly. What a way to dumb down his job - surely as a loving, supporting girlfriend you’d want to big him up to no end?
She literally makes it sound like she thinks he’s beneath her. Gives me the ick.

(if you’re reading here Fiwl - RUN)

She said she’s full of a cold so has invited her heavily pregnant friend to come and sit with her. What, so she can get sick too?! They’re all bleeping morons.
I just saw her story! How selfish can you be. I would never put a pregnant friend in that situation.

Reactions: 10
He definitely refers to himself as a heating engineer and not a gas man, why isn't she following suit?
Because she has the vocabulary of a toddler

I don't get why she needed some time off to prepare herself for vlogmas, isn't this her job? We can't stay off work for 2 weeks to prepare for Christmas. She's grotesquely lazy and the clickbait is her admitting her channel is dead. How long until the sweet potato jumbwl appears and she's bootcamping again? Boring as tit.

Her obsession with food is just crazy too, she talks about how it's the best part of every situation she's in or activity or event she does or goes to. Remmeber when she said putting on a spread from M&S was the best thing about photoshoots? Big, big red flag.

Bloody hell 🤣

View attachment 1758820

View attachment 1758821
" uninterested and annoyed " - Bang on.
I actually really hope, for both their sakes, that he is genuinely camera shy.

But then, his shyness wouldn't explain why she talks at him, why she barely listens to whatever he mumbles back when they have a "conversation", or why she uses a patronizing tone as if she's his mum and he's a sulky teen.

Reactions: 9
I think Helen needs to to remember that her audience spotted the problems with her Maff relationship long long before she did. If they are now noticing and pointing out the problems with this relationship she should take a step back and consider if it is really the right relationship for her. That wedding conversation in the car looked really uncomfortable and she could have just left it out of the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That wedding conversation in the car looked really uncomfortable and she could have just left it out of the vlog.
Yes, it wasn't interesting and didn't warrant the clickbait title at all. It was just awkward to watch and seems to have confused/ concerned people.

Reactions: 11
I think Helen needs to to remember that her audience spotted the problems with her Maff relationship long long before she did. If they are now noticing and pointing out the problems with this relationship she should take a step back and consider if it is really the right relationship for her. That wedding conversation in the car looked really uncomfortable and she could have just left it out of the vlog.
Very very true.

sharing that much of your life online makes it very easy for others to see things going on that she might not even be aware of.

Reactions: 7
She puts him in almost every vlog she does. If she recognises that it makes him awkward why involve him? Does she need a prop?

During the "wedding talk' they both largely stared forward or at phones and both looked bored and tired.
This shot reminds me of the most boring conversation they had, discussing why dragons and time machines are kewl, Helen staring forward and Phil playing with the dogs 🙈

1669384563311.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.