Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The writing on the horseshoe and the skull cowboy are illegible now. Once it's healed and in q few years they'll be a combined smudge they aren't good designs but even technically speaking it's going to look even worse when they heal and settle. Why would a reputable artist tattoo artist do them and put their name to them? They could have edited the designs a bit.

Reactions: 21
Begging Phil to post his where his headliner is Hex Friends. Come on you coward!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watched some of the new vlog and it was Helen talking about farting. This is why I mainly associate her with bowel movements and eating while driving.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Eurgh, I've said it before and I'll say it again... I miss Helen's old style of videos. A coherent and planned out video. If food is her thing why not do some content around Norwich food places? There's so many good ones!

Reactions: 17
Friday
Coffee and cake in the afternoon while driving up to York
Asian restaurant in the evening

Saturday
Farting all morning but instead of having a gut-healthy breakie to help her tummy she had:
Brunch, followed by "brunch dessert" (ugh)
Doughnuts in the afternoon
Mc Donalds in the evening - "I hadn't eaten all day" (LOL)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So I've been tattooing about 8 years now, and I am absolutely livid about that flash day. First of, her designs aren't going to hold up over time, they were really poorly tattooed, and her just stood in the shop shouting "I like your twowsuhs" would drive me mad. Secondly I can't understand how an artist would want to tattoo someone else's drawing etc, it makes no sense to me. It's such a smack in the face to people who have dedicated their lives to the industry. They are just looking for exposure through Helena channel etc, but it's made me livid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So I've been tattooing about 8 years now, and I am absolutely livid about that flash day. First of, her designs aren't going to hold up over time, they were really poorly tattooed, and her just stood in the shop shouting "I like your twowsuhs" would drive me mad. Secondly I can't understand how an artist would want to tattoo someone else's drawing etc, it makes no sense to me. It's such a smack in the face to people who have dedicated their lives to the industry. They are just looking for exposure through Helena channel etc, but it's made me livid!!
I think anyone who knows anything about tattooing and likes decent reputable tattoo artists will agree with you completely! I've never heard of an artist tattooing someone else's flash designs, why would anyone put their name to these? If it was anyone else drawing these (someone without a following) it wouldn't happen. Guaranteed if I sent some similar drawings to a tattoo artist and asked if they fancied collaborating they wouldn't even respond.

I can't imagine how frustrating it is for someone working in the industry but it sounds like you have integrity and care about what you do, which deserves respect 🤜

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her stories today 🤦🏼‍♀️
First one is her saying she went to the gym this morning but then when she got there she decided she couldn’t be bothered so she just went home again.
Then she’s walking to her hair appointment and whining that she dropped her ipad in the car park and then bashed her head on her car when she went to pick it up. She also whines that she filmed herself getting dressed for the day and wanted to post it on the ‘gram but it looked too sh*t.
Then she’s in the hairdressers whining that her coffee has a hair in it.
Then one about how she realises her problems aren’t that big a deal in the grand scheme. But ADHD brain innit.

Seriously love. It’s Wednesday and you’re faffing about not going to the gym, filming yourself getting dressed and then going to the hairdressers. Stop whining. She just doesn’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 32
Her stories today 🤦🏼‍♀️
First one is her saying she went to the gym this morning but then when she got there she decided she couldn’t be bothered so she just went home again.
Then she’s walking to her hair appointment and whining that she dropped her ipad in the car park and then bashed her head on her car when she went to pick it up. She also whines that she filmed herself getting dressed for the day and wanted to post it on the ‘gram but it looked too sh*t.
Then she’s in the hairdressers whining that her coffee has a hair in it.
Then one about how she realises her problems aren’t that big a deal in the grand scheme. But ADHD brain innit.

Seriously love. It’s Wednesday and you’re faffing about not going to the gym, filming yourself getting dressed and then going to the hairdressers. Stop whining. She just doesn’t live in the real world.
Has she had her daily dose of McDonalds yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's driven all the way to the gym and couldn't even muster a run on the treadmill? You're already there! I walk 35 minutes to get to my gym. The idea that I would then just turn around and leave?!

Every time I'm feeling a bit lazy, I'm gonna think of this gobshite driving away from her gym.

Reactions: 23
It's obviously a very personal choice, but she's said at least once that after her diagnosis she's not taking any medication for her ADHD - if it's affecting her day to day functioning this much, maybe it would be no harm to at least try it for a bit?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.