Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Helen going to sort out her attic rat infestation or is she going to let it get worse and destroy everything up there??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Stories about getting random TikTok sound bites stuck in her head.

Literally, show me someone who this DOESNT’T happen to.They’re meant to be memorable and catchy, that’s the point - why does she always try and act like things like this are just things she does and how it makes her so Quirky…

Reactions: 15
It's because somebody replied to one of her stories to tell her that with their ADHD they get songs repeating round and round in their head so she decided to take that on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Helen going to sort out her attic rat infestation or is she going to let it get worse and destroy everything up there??
Does she actually have rats in her attic (and therefore in her house) 😱. And she's just doing nothing about it?

If I saw one single rat within 5 feet of the house I'd have pest control booked and I'd be staying elsewhere until it was sorted.

Reactions: 9
Looks like she's in London. I'm not subscribed but a short of her pulling weird faces just came up on my homepage. Not sure what the point is because it doesn't say where anything is from or what she's doing? It equates to 'Today I'm wearing clothes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's because somebody replied to one of her stories to tell her that with their ADHD they get songs repeating round and round in their head so she decided to take that on
Wait… isn’t that normal ? Same as Tik Tok sounds, I have songs in my head all the time. I don’t have ADHD (that I’m aware of).

Reactions: 13
It's this weekend she's in York, so we'll probably have some content around that

Reactions: 4
Wait… isn’t that normal ? Same as Tik Tok sounds, I have songs in my head all the time. I don’t have ADHD (that I’m aware of).
Same here. Just a normal part of my life, figured that was the same as everybody else.

Or maybe Helen is diagnosing us too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Of course its normal. People have built an entire industry on catchy music because its....catchy. I don't want to tit on anyone's neurodivergence but....half the things people on Tik Tok etc say is "muh ADHD" is literally just being a human

Reactions: 25
If it's KVD beauty then it's nothing to do with Kat Von D any more and the initials stand for something else. If it's a tattoo related thing then I've no idea but I also wouldn't want to be associated with Kat Von D if I wanted to start tattooing. I won't be watching the vlog, especially if Rocknrollbride is in it.
Forgive my ignorance, is rocknrollbride problematic?

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched the new vlog yet but I'm betting the wedding title is just clickbait?

Although graces wedding and rock roll bride may have made her desperate to get married again.

Reactions: 5
duck me the vlog is literally called ‘planning our wedding’. Could she be more desperate 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.