Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I wonder if the people still watching are in a similar lonely place and find comfort that they aren't the only person going through it.
Or maybe they are long-time watches waiting for her to get out of the slump she has been in for what feels like a very long time.

Girl needs a serious wake up call. She needs a proper job or at least a proper routine and to stick to it.

On a weird tangent. I started watching Helen back in 2014/15? when she was doing the hair-dying videos. I stopped watching around the time she broke up with Mark. In that time I started a career, got married, bought a house and I'm now expecting a baby. I am the same age as Helen and just wonder what the hell happened. What went so wrong?
Your comments struck a nerve with me a bit here so sorry if it sounds like I’m defending Helen or policing, but she has a ‘career’ and owns her own house. She might be shit at her job but her worth isn’t tied to being married and having a baby x

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
We should all stay in unhappy relationships because it's what Baby Jesus would have wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Juststopit

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221115_112624.jpg

Why do all influencers think being on tattle takes a lot of our time? I assume it's because they have no time management skills from having no real responsibilities but the rest of us are quite capable of popping on here for a few minutes here and there without it impacting our lives, soz Helen..it might take you all day to achieve basic tasks but we aren't you...

I'm sure it makes her feel better to think we are all here festering with loathing, thinking about her 24/7 but the reality is it takes a few seconds, and we are mainly here to amuse each other at this point because she's dull as dishwater

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ekl2000

VIP Member
Gotta love Sunda. Can’t beat a Sunda roast, catch up on the Sunda papers. Stick on U2 Sunda Bloody Sunda. Just puts you in a good mood for Monda x

Also justice for the word ‘shop’. Why is every other word incorrectly capitalised but shop isn’t?! Poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Adoraborealis

I don’t think anyone should be commenting on Danni’s/Kat’s weight/appearance.

People do exercise for many different reasons and may struggle with their weight for reasons we don’t know about.
Plus it must be hard enough dealing with body changes and social pressures regarding baby weight as it is.

We know Helen’s eating habits etc, which is why she’s a rubbish representative for the fitness academy, but I think the others should be left out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

maiamoo22

Might sound weird but I'm happy for her that she's no longer with him. anything we've seen of him was dull and didn't seem to want to be around her at all.

Like someone said before she needs to make sure she's ok in herself before clinging onto the next idea of a new man, I used to really like Helen so there's always a part of me that'll root for her to be fully happy, hope she can find her way back to something good without rushing into anything.

Reactions: 55

ekl2000

VIP Member
Just throwing my prediction for Helen’s next life partner out there- hairy (beard/head), XL+, either cowboy or metal music persuasion. I’m seeing leather waistcoats. Possibly drinks mead.

like post malone via Norwich via bloodstock festival. Or Bobby from SoA.

Helen will absorb all of his interests up like a sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
i don’t want to turn this into a pity party for her but i have just finished watching her vlog and the circumstances absolutely suck but it was so refreshing? she’s speaking like she used to, the things she says are all fairly sensible and it’s actually well edited? just find it very strange the massive difference between ‘on’ helen and actual real helen, and i doubt she will but i hope all this self actualisation means she’ll be alone for a while and continue figuring out her needs and how she can fulfil them.

also helen annoys me but phil was a boring weirdo so all power to her.
Well said. Phil also looked like he combed his hair with a pork chop.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Just for a bit of gossip..
Phil’s Facebook has him listed as in a relationship but Helen is no longer tagged or in his friends list. (I have a few mutual friends with him I’m not a total stalker)
Helen has herself listed as single

make of that what you will
🤫🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

__zippy

Actually, really have a lot of empathy for her here.. she looked really cut up about it... and right before christmas as well. I can't help but feel sorry for her.
Hope this is an opportunity of growth; healthy habits and ditching the old shitty ones (and ditching the shitty men too.)

Even though she is a cockwomble, girl deserves a more fulfilled life.

That's my hot take, anyway.

I’ve had some inside goss here and there thanks to someone I know (this makes me sound ridiculous but don’t want to drop a babe in the shit for gossiping) but Phil was always vile towards Helen, saying things like he wasn’t attracted to her and comments about her body. Helen isn’t the best person out there, hence why we’re all here on a tattle thread about her, but christ the stuff I heard about the way he treated her when he was punching with her anyway. And this info is coming from someone that personally knows and doesn’t like Helen.
I really hope she does spend some time on her own, but obviously if she’s wanting kids and everything when all her friends around her seem to be more stable I won’t be surprised if she rushes into something again. It’s really sad to see and I do feel for her, honestly. I know we all joked about there being a christmas breakup but it almost seems a bit cruel when it actually happens. Hopefully she doesn’t settle on the next person and does a lot of personal growth before the next one.

• Sad
  • Wow

confusedlady

i don’t want to turn this into a pity party for her but i have just finished watching her vlog and the circumstances absolutely suck but it was so refreshing? she’s speaking like she used to, the things she says are all fairly sensible and it’s actually well edited? just find it very strange the massive difference between ‘on’ helen and actual real helen, and i doubt she will but i hope all this self actualisation means she’ll be alone for a while and continue figuring out her needs and how she can fulfil them.

also helen annoys me but phil was a boring weirdo so all power to her.

Reactions: 48

qwersadsg

I wonder if the people still watching are in a similar lonely place and find comfort that they aren't the only person going through it.
Or maybe they are long-time watches waiting for her to get out of the slump she has been in for what feels like a very long time.

Girl needs a serious wake up call. She needs a proper job or at least a proper routine and to stick to it.

On a weird tangent. I started watching Helen back in 2014/15? when she was doing the hair-dying videos. I stopped watching around the time she broke up with Mark. In that time I started a career, got married, bought a house and I'm now expecting a baby. I am the same age as Helen and just wonder what the hell happened. What went so wrong?
not everyone wants the same in life. your comment seems to focus on that you're making the right choices, and she hasn't, which isn't true (although a lot of her choices have been dumb). technically she has already been married anyway 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Gothgirl1990

Good lord, why has Helen received a press package to do with the Emily Brontë movie release?

When was the last time Helen read a book? 'umm I read a bit to my mom last and it was a bit wordy.' No shit. Then she complained about being sent a DVD and said 'um thanks' like she knows it's going straight down the charity shop.

Also - it's EMILY Brontë, not Charlotte. Charlotte was one of her sisters. The name is LITERALLY on the DVD case.

Sorry. I'm an English Grad with a partner who has an English Lit MA, as well as teaching it, and it really pissed me off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ekl2000

VIP Member
Next time I’m in an appraisal at work I’ll use that one. ‘Actually I think you’re just jealous, troll’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Vegan chili, lentil dish and oat milk mentioned in the latest vlog... We can tick "plant-based phase" from the post-breakup bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 45