Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is!

Congratulations @ekl2000 for naming this thread with 69 reactions.

For some reason it keeps saying the link below isn't working, anyway! It's the vlog titled: I'm a predictable mess | WEEKLY VLOG #15

It appears that Helga is reading here again as I can't watch the video below (we were talking about the vlog where they did thei fake flight over Zoom during the first lockdown), she's unlisted it perhaps?

1667404545168.png

Aaah my bad, thanks for linking the video, @pastelrocketeer ;)

Of course she popped open a bottle of prosecco because she *had* to drink 🙄 Then around the 12 min mark after the Zoom call, she has an ice-cream & gin (🙄) in the bath because he's asked if he could play Call of Duty with his mates.

1667404815869.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody fantastic title 😂 I think this wins Tattle, closely followed by Antigoni- Shakira from Shein 😂
Just watched some of that old vlog, they go out on their bikes and she’s on her Pendleton - made me think, what happened to the new bike she got a few months ago, haven’t seen it since!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody fantastic title 😂 I think this wins Tattle, closely followed by Antigoni- Shakira from Shein 😂
Just watched some of that old vlog, they go out on their bikes and she’s on her Pendleton - made me think, what happened to the new bike she got a few months ago, haven’t seen it since!
Shocker. Are you telling me the brand new riding gloves and the brand new gold helmet she bought after purchasing the new expensive bike were only used once or twice? Did not expect that. /s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am starting to think she hasnt got ADHD as he tendencies seem more manic than that! But what do I know, shes not an ADHD channel after all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At 21:29 roughly she goes on about how she is "buying less" and doesn't feel like she needs to have as much stuff I'm her life now.... What a joke! Her house is full of stuff. I've never seen a house so crowded with useless tit the way hers is, she really is delusional. I feel like this whole video is just her trying to find excuses to justify why her life has gone to tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
At 21:29 roughly she goes on about how she is "buying less" and doesn't feel like she needs to have as much stuff I'm her life now.... What a joke! Her house is full of stuff. I've never seen a house so crowded with useless tit the way hers is, she really is delusional. I feel like this whole video is just her trying to find excuses to justify why her life has gone to tit.

Kept saying 'mental health' when i'm sure she meant to say 'menstrual' too. Does she watch these videos back?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's so hard to watch, or even listen, to the most recent video. It's just a constant stream of thought with hardly any photos to accompany the ramblings. Just little to no effort invested. She just wants to hear herself speak.

Reactions: 11
It's so hard to watch, or even listen, to the most recent video. It's just a constant stream of thought with hardly any photos to accompany the ramblings. Just little to no effort invested. She just wants to hear herself speak.
This is how I feel about all her recent videos I've watched, it's like unedited word vomit.

Reactions: 10
She literally did not say one single thing in that video that we haven’t heard her say before. Yawn.

Reactions: 7
Another reason why she shouldn't have pets.
She boiled her fish, the dogs keep having poop accidents and false pregnancies, and now she doesn't even notice a nail hanging off until its too late.
I bet she doesn't keep them trimmed either.
Screenshot_20221104-171236_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Another reason why she shouldn't have pets.
She boiled her fish, the dogs keep having poop accidents and false pregnancies, and now she doesn't even notice a nail hanging off until its too late.
I bet she doesn't keep them trimmed either. View attachment 1704155
Makes me so bleeping cross

Reactions: 15
I really thought her “growth video” was going to be a nice compilation of some of her favourite moments from the last 10 years with some chatting along the way but instead it was just a mindless ramble that made her even more unappealing as a content creator 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Just saw she just bought new trainers, didn’t she buy some in America and designed a new a pair of Nikes recently? It just seems like hoarding! I only buy shoes to replace ones that are broken.

Reactions: 20
The more I think about Helen, the more I think her YouTube has just been completely wasted because of her laziness. I’m not saying she needs to sit down and spend ages researching a topic and presenting us with info on it, but maybe a bit of prep so that everything isn’t so incoherent and rambly. Everything is just so half-arsed. I stopped enjoying her videos a long time ago, but I still watch like you guys do. I just find it so difficult to comprehend that a woman her age always seems so ill-informed and ignorant. I’m not talking about anything specific here, just reflecting on how draining it is to watch.

Reactions: 21
Agreed, it takes effort from the viewer to understand what she’s on about so it isn’t a pleasurable experience. Also a lot of her videos merge into one, same topics/ routine / people so it isn’t interesting.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.