Helen Anderson #28 Engagement hasn’t been this bad since Maff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today 🤦🏼‍♀️
First one is her saying she went to the gym this morning but then when she got there she decided she couldn’t be bothered so she just went home again.
Then she’s walking to her hair appointment and whining that she dropped her ipad in the car park and then bashed her head on her car when she went to pick it up. She also whines that she filmed herself getting dressed for the day and wanted to post it on the ‘gram but it looked too sh*t.
Then she’s in the hairdressers whining that her coffee has a hair in it.
Then one about how she realises her problems aren’t that big a deal in the grand scheme. But ADHD brain innit.

Seriously love. It’s Wednesday and you’re faffing about not going to the gym, filming yourself getting dressed and then going to the hairdressers. Stop whining. She just doesn’t live in the real world.
It's so weird how none of this everyday normal stuff bothered her before she paid for a diagnosis. She functions while she's away eating her way through cities and shopping galore. She manages to finish and succeed in what she really wants to do. Maybe she has a rare form of it, selective ADHD?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's so weird how none of this everyday normal stuff bothered her before she paid for a diagnosis. She functions while she's away eating her way through cities and shopping galore. She manages to finish and succeed in what she really wants to do. Maybe she has a rare form of it, selective ADHD?
You’re right. I don’t understand the need she has to justify everything she does that she thinks could be seen as shameful as being “ADHD innit”. It feels like it’s taking the p*ss out of people who are genuinely debilitated by it. If ADHD is just being a bit tired, or unmotivated or lazy occasionally then we’d all have it.

Reactions: 19
It's called laziness

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth has happened to Helen's voice in this most recent vlog? The pitch is higher, she speaking like a child, and she isn't putting on the ridiculous cockney accent and instead her Norfolk accent is really strong.

Reactions: 9
Severe ADHD is debilitating beyond belief. Helen claiming to have it yet managing to do the amount she does is genuinely shocking. They should do studies on her.

Reactions: 14
So I've been tattooing about 8 years now, and I am absolutely livid about that flash day. First of, her designs aren't going to hold up over time, they were really poorly tattooed, and her just stood in the shop shouting "I like your twowsuhs" would drive me mad. Secondly I can't understand how an artist would want to tattoo someone else's drawing etc, it makes no sense to me. It's such a smack in the face to people who have dedicated their lives to the industry. They are just looking for exposure through Helena channel etc, but it's made me livid!!
Fellow tattooer and I couldn’t agree with you more!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thankyou to those who are in the tattoo industry calling Helen and this other woman out on the BS of that flash day.
I’ve never heard of the woman who was doing the tattoos, but I can say for damn sure she won’t be on my list of people to visit to get one done

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that anyone who was stupid enough to get a Helga drawn flash tattoo permenently inked onto their skin is an idiot who deserves their tit tattoo. It's tragic that anyone would be so impressed by Helen that they would buy her 'artwork' and t-shirts, let alone get a tattoo that's been 'drawn' by her. Everyone who got one of those flash tattoos has got a nice, big coverup in their inking future 😆.

And I've never believed her ADHD diagnosis - she's just latched on to the latest influencer health fad to blame her laziness and lack of orginisation on. They're all at it at the moment, loads of them have decided they've ADHD. Their problems are in no way down to not having a routine/schedule they have to stick to because of work and spending their lives on devices and platforms proven to kill your ability to concentate. Definitely nothing to do with that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think that anyone who was stupid enough to get a Helga drawn flash tattoo permenently inked onto their skin is an idiot who deserves their tit tattoo. It's tragic that anyone would be so impressed by Helen that they would buy her 'artwork' and t-shirts, let alone get a tattoo that's been 'drawn' by her. Everyone who got one of those flash tattoos has got a nice, big coverup in their inking future 😆.

And I've never believed her ADHD diagnosis - she's just latched on to the latest influencer health fad to blame her laziness and lack of orginisation on. They're all at it at the moment, loads of them have decided they've ADHD. Their problems are in no way down to not having a routine/schedule they have to stick to because of work and spending their lives on devices and platforms proven to kill your ability to concentate. Definitely nothing to do with that at all.
I want to know why she paid for a diagnosis then doesn't take the medication. The duck is the point!

Reactions: 14
So she can blame everything on her ADHD and use it as a shield against criticism.

Reactions: 21
They printed Devils in the Dark tote bags. Of course it has merch. Everything needs bleeping merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to know why she paid for a diagnosis then doesn't take the medication. The duck is the point!
I posted before that I didn’t understand this. If it’s something that is interfering in her life as much as she claims it is, why wouldn’t you seek treatment?

Reactions: 10
She doesn't take.medicsrion because she doesn't have ADHD, and though she may have managed to get a diagnosis - she knows she doesn't have it. Why did she stop anti-depressants as soon as she decided she had ADHD? THAT made no sense to me at all. She now says all her low mood days are related to ADHD. Are you sure Helen? Or were the anti-depressants actually helping you?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What on earth has happened to Helen's voice in this most recent vlog? The pitch is higher, she speaking like a child, and she isn't putting on the ridiculous cockney accent and instead her Norfolk accent is really strong.
She addressed it before in the comments on another video. Something to do with the sound and speed settings on her camera she couldn't be bothered to change.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She addressed it before in the comments on another video. Something to do with the sound and speed settings on her camera she couldn't be bothered to change.
Tell me you don't give a tit about your 'job' and being a professional without telling me.

No work ethic and no respect for her audience.

Reactions: 20
And she just stopped taking the antidepressants, which is supposed to be really bad for you 🙄

Reactions: 9
And she just stopped taking the antidepressants, which is supposed to be really bad for you 🙄
Aye, can confirm that from personal experience. I stupidly flushed all my tablets away while I was having a massive breakdown over them "not working" after being on them around half a year. The withdrawal symptoms were horrible and tipped me into a very long and intense derealisation/dissociative episode which I remember very little from.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's obviously a very personal choice, but she's said at least once that after her diagnosis she's not taking any medication for her ADHD - if it's affecting her day to day functioning this much, maybe it would be no harm to at least try it for a bit?
But if she went on medication for her ADHD what would she blame all her crappy behaviour on?
Sorry if someone has already said this but I’m still catching up.
(Not suggesting for a second that people with ADHD have crappy behaviour. Just noticed that Helen uses her diagnosis as an excuse for being a first class bleep)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.