Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm a bit behind but I so rarely watch Helen's videos at the minute.

Why would anyone need three pairs (?) of expensive skates for casually skating at local car parks? I used to skate with a roller derby league and even those skating 3-4 times a week would have one pair of skates that they'd look after and maintain, change the wheels on etc for years. No one needs several pairs of skates.

I used a 'cheap' pair of skates for months (so that I knew getting a pricey pair was actually an investment) and then saved for some 'proper' skates which I cared for and used several times a week. Because I'd spent so much money on the hobby I valued my skates so much. When I stopped skating I then sold them to someone else so that they were getting used. It just really grinds my gears when someone gets given free stuff like this and clearly doesn't even see or appreciate the value. I wonder if Helen has even researched how to care for her skates or knows how to change the wheels?

I'd have so much respect if she did a giveaway or gifted a pair to someone in her skating group who has been making do with some that need replacing. Just saying 'YES' to freebies she doesn't need is so wasteful but that's not specific to Helen I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Why would anyone need three pairs (?) of expensive skates for casually skating at local car parks? I used to skate with a roller derby league and even those skating 3-4 times a week would have one pair of skates that they'd look after and maintain, change the wheels on etc for years. No one needs several pairs of skates.

I used a 'cheap' pair of skates for months (so that I knew getting a pricey pair was actually an investment) and then saved for some 'proper' skates which I cared for and used several times a week. Because I'd spent so much money on the hobby I valued my skates so much. When I stopped skating I then sold them to someone else so that they were getting used. It just really grinds my gears when someone gets given free stuff like this and clearly doesn't even see or appreciate the value. I wonder if Helen has even researched how to care for her skates or knows how to change the wheels?

I'd have so much respect if she did a giveaway or gifted a pair to someone in her skating group who has been making do with some that need replacing. Just saying 'YES' to freebies she doesn't need is so wasteful but that's not specific to Helen I suppose.
I’ve just said the below in the Lily Beggles group but it applies here, too. Get your followers a bloody discount code! None of the influencers bother anymore and it’s so bleeping lazy. It’s all just free free free.

Reactions: 14

I had a cheap second hand pair of skates for so long until I could save up for some decent ones. I then bought outdoor wheels and maintained them. I wasn’t seriously into it but I would still skate a few times a week, I even skated in a big parade. I wasn’t great, I was more into casual skating rather than the game. So there’s no excuse for her not to skate outdoors or at a roller disco. I still have my skates and can’t bear to part with them abs all my protective gear.

I can definitely see her rubbing other skaters up the wrong way, especially people who take it seriously. It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t have everyone fawning over her like she expected and that has put her off.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211116-164938_Instagram.jpg

We really need to stop teaching kids that anyone who doesn't like them is just jealous. No Helen, you're just an obnoxious boring human.

Reactions: 44
Yeah, I'm so jealous I didn't cut my own fringe when it was wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mad jealous that she pissed thousands and thousands away at a big YouTube wedding just for them to call it quits 3 months after. Goals 😩 x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so jealous that she has a boyfriend who lives with her but doesn’t pay her any attention and doesn’t wear weird jewellery she buys for him #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jealous I don’t look 15 years older than my actual age

I’m so jealous that she has a boyfriend who lives with her but doesn’t pay her any attention and doesn’t wear weird jewellery she buys for him #goals
weird jewellery comment finished me HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she sits there during her therapy sessions just thinking how she can use it as insta content

• Sick
Reactions: 21
FFS, will she ever stop with her self obsessed navel gazing? ‘my meta perception of myself’ - get tae duck Helga, you absolute head.
People who have met her in real life say she's loud mouth and acts weird so maybe her thinking about how she's acted is a sign to pick up on behaviour that didn't go down well, self reflect and grow instead of pinning it all on being self conscious

Yep, if she’s constantly going over things she’s said and done in social situations with people who aren’t her family and close friends maybe it’s time to realise that her behaviour just isn’t cool with a lot of people. She’s super annoying on camera, I dread to think what she’s like in real life.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I'm so jealous I didn't cut my own fringe when it was wet.
I really don't get how she can spend £500+ (or whatever it was) on her hair and not even fork out a fiver to get her fringe cut properly somewhere local.

• Haha
D338A143-1FAC-40CE-A0D7-E54C10BC43AD.jpeg

« banish toxic people »
That’s what people are doing, and it explains her forever dropping views 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm too bored to be jealous. What is she even doing these days. No idea.

Reactions: 15
I am absolutely disgusting with myself for watching 3 minutes and thinking that the latest YouTube video would be something actually life changing and exciting!!! A bleeping brand a bleeping brand!! Euuuurrgrggghhhh !!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 11