Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out what those letters represent, don't they say HPLD?

Edit/ oh it's the dogs
Anyone else thinks it's a bit weird having the dog's initials? I have absolutely zero probs with people being super attached to their animals but it's like they're a family of four? Idk, first of it's not even 2 years since her first date with Phil. Plus, Helen adopted Lola as her relationship with Joe was dwindling, then got Diane when things were ending with Mark, idk I find this odd.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else thinks it's a bit weird having the dog's initials? I have absolutely zero probs with people being super attached to their animals but it's like they're a family of four? Idk, first of it's not even 2 years since her first date with Phil. Plus, Helen adopted Lola as her relationship with Joe was dwindling, then got Diane when things were ending with Mark, idk I find this odd.
Yeah and dogs don’t live as long as us so if Helen and Phil really do end up together forever they’ll have different dogs later on in life…will they keep getting more letters engraved year after year 🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah and dogs don’t live as long as us so if Helen and Phil really do end up together forever they’ll have different dogs later on in life…will they keep getting more letters engraved year after year 🤣
I give the dogs longer than their relationship

Reactions: 23
They're the same ones from before. She's making a big deal after she said Phil doesn't wear his as often because of his job.
Does anyone remember when she posted about the rings first, a ring is a really strange present to buy a man when you're only dating. Its like buying a boyfriend a love locket :oops:

Reactions: 6
Why does she always ruin a nice outfit by throwing on an unflattering overgarment of some kind?! (And don’t get me started on the stupid hat)
She looks like she’s put weight on here. It’s not very flattering at all. It’s looks like she’s playing dress up!

Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s put weight on here. It’s not very flattering at all. It’s looks like she’s playing dress up!
I think she reckons these hideous jackets disguise the weight gain, but it emphasises (sp) it.

Reactions: 9
Phil, if you need to be rescued from the dark dank house of hell(en), wave your hand to show us your HELP mobster ring in the next video and we'll call the authorities for you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we get confirmation that ZoeLondon posted that rant re: her family member dying due to COVID and her lack of understanding and anger towards people who flouted lockdown rules and get fucked etc etc was directed at Hellga?

just spotted on Gem Stafford’s story Zoe was seated right beside the loudmouth.. hopefully not too awkward.. 😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did we get confirmation that ZoeLondon posted that rant re: her family member dying due to COVID and her lack of understanding and anger towards people who flouted lockdown rules and get fucked etc etc was directed at Hellga?

just spotted on Gem Stafford’s story Zoe was seated right beside the loudmouth.. hopefully not too awkward.. 😭😭
where did you spot This? I can’t see anything on Zoe London’s page!

Reactions: 2
where did you spot This? I can’t see anything on Zoe London’s page!
I believe it was on one of her stories, there could be a screenshot on a previous thread.. I could be going mad but I def remember a discussion about it.

I do remember seeing Helen’s stories at something recently and she was saying how great Zoe was as she was next to her in the photo… I think?

Reactions: 2
I believe it was on one of her stories, there could be a screenshot on a previous thread.. I could be going mad but I def remember a discussion about it.
Never saw anything like that on Zoe's stories 🤷 I saw her reposting the story from Helen singing her praises though.