Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo Youtubers tend to start brands (lmao) when they know their channel is near expiring. She's never mentioned drawing before, right? She seems to be taking inspiration from Gabriella Lindley, sudden lifelong desire to be an artist then copying everyone else and without any natural talent.

Reactions: 23
FFS, will she ever stop with her self obsessed navel gazing? ‘my meta perception of myself’ - get tae duck Helga, you absolute head.
"I'm just trying to confirm as to what feels true to myself, or a version that's expected."

That's why you shouldn't do drugs, kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imo Youtubers tend to start brands (lmao) when they know their channel is near expiring. She's never mentioned drawing before, right? She seems to be taking inspiration from Gabriella Lindley, sudden lifelong desire to be an artist then copying everyone else and without any natural talent.
Tbf I'd have had more respect for her if she was like 'I'm starting a home brand/interior design company' because at least that's something that she's super passionate about and has a better eye for.

Reactions: 10
Tbf I'd have had more respect for her if she was like 'I'm starting a home brand/interior design company' because at least that's something that she's super passionate about and has a better eye for.
But she think this will be dolla dollars bills yo.

Itll be easier to get tshirts printed too, instead of having to actually sort out manufacturing

Reactions: 4
Yep, basically she wants to put minimum effort into anything she does.

Which is a shame because a bit of hard work in something she is actually interested in would do her a lot of good.

Reactions: 7
It would require actually work from her to start an interior design company. Stealing other people designs, retracing it in procreate and claiming to spend time drawing is ✨easy✨

Reactions: 13
It's not really a 'brand' is it? It's a few t-shirts printed with unoriginal pictures, potentially breaking copyright, and sold under a different name?

Or am I missing something??

Reactions: 13
Still think it’s weird she wears the heart necklace that Mark gave her all. of. the. time.
E46E1AF7-BDE0-41E0-B8FF-ABA8ACC74866.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's not really a 'brand' is it? It's a few t-shirts printed with unoriginal pictures, potentially breaking copyright, and sold under a different name?

Or am I missing something??
It’s just more merch.

Reactions: 5
The jealousy comment is just a pitiful attempt to avoid accountability for her actions.

Sure, I'm jealous of her ability to spend like debt is something that doesn't exist, but the reality of it all is that this site grew when we were all bored and frustrated at the global pandemic and watched a Youtuber we once loved act with 0 regard for the rules or others. I used to be jealous of who Helen was when I admired her in the past and thought she was cool but now I'm just here to vent and for the community on the board lmao.

Helen, therapy is helping but you're still a wanker and nobody here is jealous of you nor will they be until you start actually taking responsibility for your actions instead of posting buzzword captions. It takes time but girl...

Reactions: 16
Is she trying to pretend she's not making a podcast with Dani? Bc it was far too obvious.
Jeez. Scraping the barrel there. Won't be tuning in.

If Josie had a channel I'd subscribe. I bet Helen hates that she has the potential to be more popular than her if she went into content creation/etc.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s her anatomical heart necklace from Great Frog - no idea if Mark bought it for her though.

The necklace she got Mark for Valentines Day is this beauty. She bought one for each of them 😂.

Reactions: 4
Im curious what kind of therapist would tell her that if people dont like or criticize her they are jealous.

Reactions: 20
I think that’s her anatomical heart necklace from Great Frog - no idea if Mark bought it for her though.

The necklace she got Mark for Valentines Day is this beauty. She bought one for each of them 😂.
Yeah thats right, I think. Though I also think the valentines one may have been gifted? 🤔

Pretty certain he gave it to her for Christmas. It’s in her Christmas present vlog I believe.

ie he was told to buy it for her.

found my receipt 😄 @13:10 or so.

Reactions: 1
Her faux humility and surprise about getting the necklace in that video is nauseating.

And she basically admits she whined her way into the Great Frog ring as she sulked when he bought himself a style of ring that she had previously owned and then lost (because no one else should ever have something Helen wants).

Im curious what kind of therapist would tell her that if people dont like or criticize her they are jealous.
Her therapist is totally not a proper therapist!

Reactions: 11
It doesn't shock me that she's still wearing that necklace (I personally find it weirder when people discard presents from someone when they split up - or worse: send them back to their ex!), especially since she's had it for barely 3 years and states in the video that it's a necklace she really coveted.

If she was still wearing her half of the "Till Death" Regal Rose pendant, now THAT would be odd!

Not that long ago she shot an IGTV video in her bedroom and the plush toy Mark & her had bought in Canada was sitting on the headboard, I thought that was strange, probably because it's more of an item bought together associated with memories?

Not gonna lie she looks a lot cleaner looking in that video from 2018 than now 😬 she just looks healthier or something - maybe it’s the bright lighting!