Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't shock me that she's still wearing that necklace (I personally find it weirder when people discard presents from someone when they split up - or worse: send them back to their ex!), especially since she's had it for barely 3 years and states in the video that it's a necklace she really coveted.

If she was still wearing her half of the "Till Death" Regal Rose pendant, now THAT would be odd!

Not that long ago she shot an IGTV video in her bedroom and the plush toy Mark & her had bought in Canada was sitting on the headboard, I thought that was strange, probably because it's more of an item bought together associated with memories?
I disagree. There are clothes i used to wear infromt of my ex and I hate them now. I have peices of furniture that I've moved into a new house that he helped me assemble and it feels odd, I hate when people compliment those peices

Reactions: 7
For me, it’s the fact that it’s a heart is why I find it odd. A Heart symbolises love, obviously, so getting a heart necklace from a lover presumably suggests they love you. To then continue to wear a symbol of their love, years later and in another relationship, is weird to me. 🤷‍♀️
If it was a paw print or something, not so weird. The fact she probably still wears the ring? Meh, why not.
But a heart?
Weird.

Reactions: 11
Side note: I'm hard of hearing and Helen never had CCs on her videos??? I can't always hear what she's waffling on about so I've had to stop watching her.

Reactions: 6
Is it wrong that I’m delighted she has so much stock for her ✨“brand”✨ - I can’t wait to see how she will try get rid of it when her hobby ends! Everyone in her Circe of friends and family will be getting a sunny bones t shirt and home brew one for Xmas and their birthdays ! Maybe she might give the therapist one too!

Reactions: 9
There we are she has admitted on today's video that it isn't a brand at all it is just an online shop.

However she has said she is getting no help whatsoever. So I am wondering how she is printing the t-shirts? She has never shown that she owns a t-shirt printer has she?

• Haha
Side note: I'm hard of hearing and Helen never had CCs on her videos??? I can't always hear what she's waffling on about so I've had to stop watching her.
I'm the same! I have APD and it winds me up to no end! No subtitles, no watch!

Is it wrong that I’m delighted she has so much stock for her ✨“brand”✨ - I can’t wait to see how she will try get rid of it when her hobby ends! Everyone in her Circe of friends and family will be getting a sunny bones t shirt and home brew one for Xmas and their birthdays ! Maybe she might give the therapist one too!
And she will say she's wearing a medium but its actually an xxl #Size14forlyf

• Haha
Whatever happened to Sue? Helen hasn't spoken about her mum in a very long time and she hasn't appeared in her videos since Helen got her sofa!

• Haha
  • Wow
Helen's chatting about dildos. Wow. All I could imagine was her facial expressions while using it. I can NOT forgive her for making my brain do that duck SaKEEE!!! 🤡🤢🤢🤮😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
I'm bored as tit today. Is Helen's newest video worth watching? I usually enjoy feelings videos but I'm not sure if I can be arsed with 'everyone is jealous of me' and 'I love orgasms 🤪🤪' so does it have anything else to it?

Also 1.5k views in 2hrs with 585k... damn.

Reactions: 5
I'm bored as tit today. Is Helen's newest video worth watching?
If you want to watch Helen wielding a vibrator and gurning while surrounded by clutter then I highly recommend.

No really, what's all this tit in the foreground of the video? Was this intentional? It feels like I'm peering at her through a load of clutter (probably because I am).

Screenshot_20211118-212637_YouTube.jpg

Anyway, here's Helen doing an impression of a vibrator:
Screenshot_20211118-214113_YouTube.jpg

"hi I'm here"

Meanwhile.....

Screenshot_20211118-213452_YouTube.jpg

NO.

Helen looks at a sex toy in the same way as I look at the video
Screenshot_20211118-214105_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm bored as tit today. Is Helen's newest video worth watching? I usually enjoy feelings videos but I'm not sure if I can be arsed with 'everyone is jealous of me' and 'I love orgasms 🤪🤪' so does it have anything else to it?

We get a shout out again. Not by name, but she says that she doesn't care about the people who 'have it in her for no
reason at all' and the people who write about her on gossip sites anymore and we can duck off. Gladly Helen.

She doesn't care what we think guys, she really, really doesn't. She doesn't care so much that she has to make sure that she mentions how much she's not bothered as often as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you want to watch Helen wielding a vibrator and gurning while surrounded by clutter then I highly recommend.

No really, what's all this tit in the foreground of the video? Was this intentional? It feels like I'm peering at her through a load of clutter (probably because I am).

View attachment 874539

Anyway, here's Helen doing an impression of a vibrator:
View attachment 874589
"hi I'm here"

Meanwhile.....

View attachment 874567
NO.

Helen looks at a sex toy in the same way as I look at the video
View attachment 874626
That's Helen's manager so ofc he thinks it's a good idea

• Haha
We get a shout out again. Not by name, but she says that she doesn't care about the people who 'have it in her for no
reason at all' and the people who write about her on gossip sites anymore and we can duck off. Gladly Helen.

She doesn't care what we think guys, she really, really doesn't. She doesn't care so much that she has to make sure that she mentions how much she's not bothered as often as possible.
I'd switched off by that point I think.... I doubt anyone here cares what Helen thinks of them either :ROFLMAO:

Personally I 'have it in for her' (AKA am not a fan) because her behaviour throughout the pandemic has been inexcusable, she's hypocritical, wasteful, buys and hoards tit she doesn't need and her content is crap. So crap I'll rarely watch it. Nice of her to keep mentioning she doesn't care though.

ETA sorry, maybe it's harsh to say it's crap. These things are subjective and I'm sure lots of people enjoy watching someone driving illegally or burning their coat on a light bulb. I should have said personally I do not care for this content and I choose to support content creators who know how to wash their hands after using the toilet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As ever, I only got through the whole thing because I was washing up and sorting out the kitchen. I can only ever watch her videos if I have them on in the background while I do something else. There were a ridiculous amount of adverts in there, I had to keep hitting the skip button every two minutes.

I don't have it in for her because that would require a level of emotional energy I could never summon for a total stranger who's only function in my life is to be annoying on the internet. I just think she's a twit 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 10

That always baffles me…how does someone with *so many* subs get such tit viewing figures? Oh yeah…it’s because she’s boring and self-involved and no-one cares about her anymore.
And don’t get me started on the “people don’t like me because they’re jealous” BS.
No love…we don’t like you because you’re a twit.

Whatever happened to Sue? Helen hasn't spoken about her mum in a very long time and she hasn't appeared in her videos since Helen got her sofa!
Huh…. That is a very good point. I don’t recall her being shown or mentioned in a long time either!! 🤔🤔

Lol at her raving about sex toys again. Imma take full credit for subjecting everyone to that again, since I recently mentioned “at least she’s not going on about sex toys anymore while rolling around on her bed with Grace mumbling behind the camera!” Or something to that effect 🤣🤣🤣

But she “doesn’t read here.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely doesn’t read here. She doesn’t care what people on gossip say about her, remember?

Hi Helen 🙋‍♀️