Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9CBE4DBF-C73A-4CAB-ABFC-14C94027894A.png

And yet… TOMMOROW

A2DA44D5-908A-44A8-A166-2F3085D697FF.png

No, in times like now you should stay home if you’re sick and can afford it ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also you’re * but guessed she didn’t google it !

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 896915
No, in times like now you should stay home if you’re sick and can afford it ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also you’re * but guessed she didn’t google it !
In the latest vlog she has zero issue with going to the nail salon without a mask on (while having a cold) - that was the very least she could do - and tbh she could have cancelled that completely unnecessary appointment all-together.... but ANY excuse to skip the gym :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just tit content. This is the difference between the new, spritely content creators and the old ones who need to find a new profession. The newer generation are creating sound content, not hoping people will pick them up on spelling and grammar mistakes.

Reactions: 9
Check owt me new coat
I share that monkey in the coat pic all the time, its one of my fave random pics ever lol

ETA:Regarding the lump on her vulva, why is she not getting checked out? Did the woman doing her laser hair removal not mention it? My sister noticed a lump and after a couple days booked to see the nurse who confirmed it was cyst and would go away on its own. But 4 years!!! She reckons she promotes body positivity and womens health so why isnt she getting checked out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Asking if she should go gym when she’s poorly, on the day that some Covid restrictions are reintroduced… is she bleeping thick? She’s just trolling us now right? If I was her friend I’d be embarrassed.

Reactions: 18
RE: the lump on her vulva. Didn't she promote going to scheduled smear tests recently? Like, a year, 18 months ago?
She says the lump's been there FOUR years and she didn't do anything about it. I get people are scared or embarrassed to show their genitals/arse... But if she did get that smear test, why not ask the GP/nurse to have a look/feel while they were literally down there?
Probably a very common cyst and nothing to worry about. I get them sometimes. Bartholin cysts are what they're called.

Reactions: 7
I share that monkey in the coat pic all the time, its one of my fave random pics ever lol

ETA:Regarding the lump on her vulva, why is she not getting checked out? Did the woman doing her laser hair removal not mention it? My sister noticed a lump and after a couple days booked to see the nurse who confirmed it was cyst and would go away on its own. But 4 years!!! She reckons she promotes body positivity and womens health so why isnt she getting checked out?
Remember when she was flippant and stroppy about needing to use condoms? And basically said she’d rather use the pull out method for ease! She promotes something, but it deffo ain’t anything healthy 😂 I think like a lot of people (not just women) Helen likes to post/say/share the things you’re ‘supposed’ to i.e “get your smears done, it takes 2 minutes” etc etc but not because she actually cares, it’s just what ya do 🙄 even if she thought it was a simple dermoid cyst or even a bartholoin cyst, I can’t imagine living with it for 4 years, without so much as perhaps just mentioning it at a routine smear or something! I know we all rag on her for her general shitbaggery, but I do hope she might take other similar things more seriously !

Reactions: 5
She’s not adulting particularly successfully. Hopefully next year she’ll step up and become a bit more sensible.

Reactions: 4
Will her December vlogs have actual content/effort, or just sat necking Prosecco rambling BS like last year? Place your bets…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RE: the lump on her vulva. Didn't she promote going to scheduled smear tests recently? Like, a year, 18 months ago?
She says the lump's been there FOUR years and she didn't do anything about it. I get people are scared or embarrassed to show their genitals/arse... But if she did get that smear test, why not ask the GP/nurse to have a look/feel while they were literally down there?
Yep! Considering not long ago she was treating us all to how much she loves getting waxed down there. She’s obviously not shy about it when it’s for vanity.

Thread suggestion - Helen Anderson - Sweet Honey Dew Dew, Phil won’t do me up the do do

• Haha
Reactions: 8