Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's redone the theme tune to be less whiny and cockney geezer init

You're welcome for the feedback Helen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had a fringe most of my adult life and any fringe girl knows you snip into it vertically between trims. Never cut across unless you’re very confident!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did we get confirmation that ZoeLondon posted that rant re: her family member dying due to COVID and her lack of understanding and anger towards people who flouted lockdown rules and get fucked etc etc was directed at Hellga?

just spotted on Gem Stafford’s story Zoe was seated right beside the loudmouth.. hopefully not too awkward.. 😭😭
They looked pally at the Mac event and KVD event they both went to last week. I’m wondering if the OP meant Kat from Rock n Roll bride as she lost her Dad to it and had a rant. They’ve spent time together since though.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or did she look high the entirety of this video? Dunno if it’s the makeup but squinty squinty

Reactions: 4
If she would just be a normal person and go to local hairdresser in Norwich she could easily pop in for a fringe trim 😑🤡

Reactions: 9
Oh no… she posted her wishlist (as if she needs more stuff) and I actually have one of the idem she wants. I don’t know how to process this, does it mean I have tit taste in clothes ? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the Autumn outfits on tiktok are absolutely vile. She looks like she's been thrown threw a charity shop. She just tries to be too edgy and it comes across as eccentric.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The fact that she claims to have designed several greeting cards in a morning betrays how much she is plagiarizing. She keeps trying to talk about how much she's into drawing and how she drew "all morning," but real artists spend thousands and thousands of hours honing their craft. She might be fooling other people, but she's not fooling me.

Also, thought she wasn't doing bath bombs anymore bc they're too wasteful, or whatever?

Reactions: 25
Omg the Autumn outfits on tiktok are absolutely vile. She looks like she's been thrown threw a charity shop. She just tries to be too edgy and it comes across as eccentric.
I liked the animal print dress until she put the stupid hat and that awful oil slick jacket on. White jeans always remind of Anna edit with a cream jumper tucked in. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
9F7AB92F-EBC4-48C2-8A61-9E56BE463DAD.jpg

Good god Helen this is NOT the dress for you. Or anyone for that matter! Poorly packed sausage comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she claims to have designed several greeting cards in a morning betrays how much she is plagiarizing. She keeps trying to talk about how much she's into drawing and how she drew "all morning," but real artists spend thousands and thousands of hours honing their craft.
Agreed. To put her drawing time into context, I’m an artist on the side, and the last commission I did took 85 hours. I won’t lie, it’s photo realistic, but drawings take time. A lot of time. Tattooists don’t even try to draw a load of different work in one morning - at least none that I know. So if you’re whacking a load out in as short a time as possible, you’re probably not going into much detail and the detail can be what makes or breaks the piece.

But what do I know, I’ve only come from a line of artists, been drawing forever, done courses and commissions etc and draw on the side because no matter what you do, Instagram and Etsy etc only promotes those that are already popular, regardless of talent level. 🤷‍♀️

Yes, I’m bitter 😄 🍋

• Heart
Reactions: 21