Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to Sue? Helen hasn't spoken about her mum in a very long time and she hasn't appeared in her videos since Helen got her sofa!
Sue probably told her to stop sticking her camera in her face and calling her a savage šŸ„“šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is a custom graphic design?! Iā€™m a full time illustrator and graphic designer and I have never heard such bollix in all me life even ! Her fans are such a lick arses who try to sound more intelligent than what they are- Iā€™m probably a bleep and a bit more pissier about her than usual but I have a business with illustrations for childrens books and this growl has jumped on the band wagon of ā€œInfluenzaā€ artists and saturated the algorithm of Instagram to get clients/customers with their copied pieces and it makes it harder for actual artists to get their original non copied pieces they spend actual time on noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Vlogmas is coming up so Sue should surely get a mention or a pop up in that. If not I'll be curious!

Reactions: 8
I was about to watch the new favourites as I like those videos but once I saw what was a favourite I couldnā€™t bring myself to watch it.
Iā€™m no prude in the slightest. But why the duck does she always have to go on about sex toys? Itā€™s like sheā€™s 15 and gone into Ann summers with her friends to look at the big dildos šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Everyone has sex and most people have a vibrator. We donā€™t need to hear or see her flinging it around on YouTube.

sorry for such a rant but she really is annoying

Reactions: 16
I was about to watch the new favourites as I like those videos but once I saw what was a favourite I couldnā€™t bring myself to watch it.
Iā€™m no prude in the slightest. But why the duck does she always have to go on about sex toys? Itā€™s like sheā€™s 15 and gone into Ann summers with her friends to look at the big dildos šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Everyone has sex and most people have a vibrator. We donā€™t need to hear or see her flinging it around on YouTube.

sorry for such a rant but she really is annoying
Tbf you've hit the nail on the head. She was banging on about "me time" and how Phill reacts to her sex toys etc. If they have that sort of relationship then each to their own.

Personally? I don't have that sort of relationship with my partner and I know that bringing toys into the relationship doesn't work for us. By all means masturbate all day long if that's what you're into but don't expect everyone else to be on board with that too, and don't act like everyone else feels the same. šŸ¤·

Reactions: 9
Nothing sets your Friday off better then the mental image of Helga using her ā€œcl|t suckerā€ šŸ¤®
If I was her neighbour I would have to move. The sounds that come out of her cavenous gob fill me with dread at the best of times but the idea of her wailing like a beached beluga turns my stomach inside outā€¦.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why can't either of them spell the word "weird"? Tweedledee and Tweedledum

1637337182129.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure my mum used to make the sandwiches for school at the weekend, for a while and weā€™d take a frozen one. Itā€™d be defrosted by lunchtime.

I suggested I do this for husband as weā€™re not morning people and he was horrified šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: the dildo chat.
I canā€™t get beyond the mental image of her little t-Rex arms and ham fists trying to manoeuvre the implement around her groin.

no. No thank you. Nope.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Less than 10k views - that's 1.7% of her subscribers :oops: Clearly we're not the only ones who don't want to hear her rambling on about sex toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are plenty of reasons I dislike Helen. So I decided some time ago to stop watching her videos altogether. Seems like a lot of people are doing the same šŸ¤·

Reactions: 15
Did we ever decide if she bought followers? Wouldnā€™t surprise me.

Reactions: 6
Re: the dildo chat.
I canā€™t get beyond the mental image of her little t-Rex arms and ham fists trying to manoeuvre the implement around her groin.

no. No thank you. Nope.
oh my god. Itā€™ll be like when youā€™re trying to plug your phone charger in and you canā€™t see the socket in the dark.

There are plenty of reasons I dislike Helen. So I decided some time ago to stop watching her videos altogether. Seems like a lot of people are doing the same šŸ¤·
too right @Emmapism. āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god. Itā€™ll be like when youā€™re trying to plug your phone charger in and you canā€™t see the socket in the dark.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ frustration increasing, heavy panting, almost giving upā€¦. Ahh, got it. Bastard.

thatā€™s the audio commentary to Helenā€™s masturbating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Weekly Vlog #5 where she records a gym session and they tells the camera sheā€™s off to pick up some dishwasher tabletsā€¦

Returns with Kinder, Chocolate Oat bars, Ripples, Mint Aeros, Chocolate Orange barsā€¦

What is this PT doing in terms of diet plans, Helen you will never lost weight with this constant snacking! Your PT is an enabler and will bleed you dry of your money.

Reactions: 12
Her Weekly Vlog #5 where she records a gym session and they tells the camera sheā€™s off to pick up some dishwasher tabletsā€¦

Returns with Kinder, Chocolate Oat bars, Ripples, Mint Aeros, Chocolate Orange barsā€¦

What is this PT doing in terms of diet plans, Helen you will never lost weight with this constant snacking! Your PT is an enabler and will bleed you dry of your money.
Did she claim she hits the gym for weight loss reasons? You know thereā€™s a hell lot other reasons to work out than weight loss?

• Heart
Reactions: 11