Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen”s PT probably has put a diet plan in place for her but she can’t make her follow it - she can’t follow Helen around controlling what she does and doesn’t eat!

Helen appears to have issues around food and eating that are beyond the remit of a PT (who’s also a personal friend) to sort out. I think Helen could really benefit from going to Overeaters Anonymous but that would involve her admitting she has issues that require hard emotional work.

Reactions: 9
I think Helen could really benefit from going to Overeaters Anonymous but that would involve her admitting she has issues that require hard emotional work.
She wouldn’t though because she’d want to film the sessions, set up a Facebook group, make a tit logo and try and get merch made for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Has she mentioned how successful her month of eating well, no drinking and working out was in October?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helen”s PT probably has put a diet plan in place for her but she can’t make her follow it - she can’t follow Helen around controlling what she does and doesn’t eat!

Helen appears to have issues around food and eating that are beyond the remit of a PT (who’s also a personal friend) to sort out. I think Helen could really benefit from going to Overeaters Anonymous but that would involve her admitting she has issues that require hard emotional work.
And to get a proper mental health assessment and ADHD screening rather than just going to a counsellor/life coach while her life continues to revolve around food, alcohol and shopping its crazy that she thinks shes come on so far with her menfal healf when she hasn't gotten any proper assessments just been given platitudes like she's being too hard on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And to get a proper mental health assessment and ADHD screening rather than just going to a counsellor/life coach while her life continues to revolve around food, alcohol and shopping its crazy that she thinks shes come on so far with her menfal healf when she hasn't gotten any proper assessments just been given platitudes like she's being too hard on herself
I feel she's hinting at a self diagnosis of autisim/ASD? (I'm no expert please correct me if my terminology is incorrect). She's commented she has some of the symptoms in passing over the last few vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I went to a PT for a while and she would always ask what I had been eating, and really helped out with meal plans etc.

Helga's PT must be rubbing her hands together.

Has she mentioned how successful her month of eating well, no drinking and working out was in October?
I forget, how did running every day in February go?

@roarke is it worth doing anything if you can't make a public spectacle of it?!
Pictures or it didn't happen 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel she's hinting at a self diagnosis of autisim/ASD? (I'm no expert please correct me if my terminology is incorrect). She's commented she has some of the symptoms in passing over the last few vlogs.
Didn't notice that, if she was thinking of going for an Autism assessment then good for her. She seems very stuck in a rut and came across as convincing herself that nothing is wrong when she is numbing herself with all her crutches

Reactions: 3
There are plenty of reasons I dislike Helen. So I decided some time ago to stop watching her videos altogether. Seems like a lot of people are doing the same 🤷
Same. I started watching about three years ago but unsubscribed a couple of months back. I quite liked her style and her content was reasonably entertaining, but recently I can’t even stand to see her daft gurning face. She just seems really, really unlikeable, and this new side hustle business bollocks boils my piss. As someone who is an actual artist, albeit as a sideline, it bleeping annoys me when an “influencer” jumps on a trend and then nicks ideas to make money off their subscribers. Her “art” is blatant plagiarism and I hope she gets sued.
And Helen, because we all know you read this, no-one is jealous of you. What’s there to be jealous of? We just think you’re an awful person.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep mentioning gossip sites? If I'm honest, I didn't know they were a thing until she mentioned them in a couple of her videos. Surely I'm not the only who thinks that way.

Want to stop the hate? Stop mentioning Tattle and Guru Gossip because you're just driving your subscribers who are irked by your behaviour to witch about you. 🤷

Reactions: 28
I still maintain that Helen secretly loves her Tattle threads because to her it means she's still relevant. She also loves to play the victim so constantly bringing attention to the 'meanies' on gossip sites plays into that.

They're all the same, these influencers - too dim to realise that by talking about gossip sites they draw attention to them and some people will end up looking at what we have to say and thinking 'actually, these people have a point'. I found Tattle via Guru Gossip, and I found that when a YouTuber I watched (not Helga) moaned about it in one of her videos.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand, who is Luna please?
Lunamoon22 posted on here very regularly and was hilarious, then disappeared very suddenly. Now we like to get our tin foil hats on and come up with conspiracy theories as to who she really was..... her disappearance was very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lunamoon22 posted on here very regularly and was hilarious, then disappeared very suddenly. Now we like to get our tin foil hats on and come up with conspiracy theories as to who she really was..... her disappearance was very strange.
Oh yes I remember her now! But oh no I wonder what happened

• Heart
Reactions: 3