Helen Anderson #22 tattle is the root of all evil, blame them for my emotional upheaval

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone local to Helen will remember the awful waxworks at a seaside town. I’ve now worked out where she got her hair inspo from…

btw, that’s meant to be Kylie Minogue
11CC03CF-E662-434B-901E-085F60C74449.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Helen's tiktok about Filly came up on my fyp and one of the comments says 'he reminds me of Colin Farrell'. Video is cute but uh... a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear, the wind changed direction and she's now stuck with that face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont get all the gurning she does, she never used to do it in her older videos. It's like she cant control her face and has all these outbursts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to turn her new vlog off after 5 mins. She can't even be arsed to flatten all of her cardboard for the tip, she's too cool for that man 🙄
bleeping gif.

Ooooh soz shes back on her super healthy veggie lyfstoile for one meal. Can do without the loud mmm noises though pal 🤢

(Okay I lied I watched about 6 minutes 👀 glutton for punishment here 🤣)

She's only just! Getting poor Diane spayed?! I've lost count of how many phantom pregnancies she's had the poor thing. The vets surely pick up on that, cos I imagine they'll ask if she's had any before and Helen will stand there, picking and flicking her snot "oh yeeeeeeh she's had like 9 hur hur. Fine tho innshe"

Vile, vile dog owner 🙅‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
More terrible driving with Helen

Welcome to my driving vlog
An invitation to
See how I act within my car
You'll wish you never knew

Sometimes it might be boring
Sometimes you might be scared
From dramatic hand gestures to eating McDonalds
The excitement can't compare

This is my crappy and boringgg
Driiiiiving liiiiiiife

Here she is talking to the camera AND reading from a cup instead of focusing on the road.
Screenshot_20211122-211441_YouTube.jpg

Later on... The irony of her complaining about other people's driving while she's demonstrating by taking both hands off the wheel at once and hasn't checked her visibility out the back window until she's well on her way.
Screenshot_20211122-210958_YouTube.jpg

Here she is adjusting her rings, again both hands off the wheel.
Screenshot_20211122-211715_YouTube.jpg

And now she's left the light on in the car so she can vlog, even though its dark outside (not illegal but best avoided)
Screenshot_20211122-212218_YouTube.jpg

She's JUST got in the car and is eating a Mars bar. Take a minute to eat it before you set off for goodness sake.
Screenshot_20211122-212855_YouTube.jpg

Make. It. Stop.
Screenshot_20211122-212858_YouTube.jpg

If I was being cynical I'd wonder if she was only meeting Kiera again now that she's launching Honey Doggy Doo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27