Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Helen ever considered saving her pennies so she can, idk, buy her OWN gaudy ring?

Edit to say that I didnt realize it said "Marry Me" in the ring :LOL: still, its obvious Fildo doesnt want to marry you so just buy it yourself Helga

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mullet/shag seems very likely!

Does anyone know the name for the recent mullet worn mostly by lads with curly hair, where everything is fairly long and bounteous except for a very close shave just over the ears? And who started it? And why? 💀
Meet me at Mcdonalds hair cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just briefly scanned through the recent blog and when she goes "proud of you! Do you want to pick dinner?" to Fiwl it's so reminiscent of being a kid and your mum letting you pick what to have 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have not watched her for ages but I did watch her latest video. I thought that it sounded like she was trying to talk properly, and tone down her cockerney god blimey guv accent.

Did anyone else notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did actually think she'd toned down the accent last time I watched her.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice in her stories the filter she uses is delayed/glitches in loading in when it clicks over into this particular part? Not a drastic change but a quick reminder of real life vs. Instagram.

View attachment 762110 View attachment 762111
just in case anyone can’t see the video. Small clip of switching back and forth

Don't worry about covid, you've caught influenca
😂 I very rarely actually laugh out loud when reading forums but influenca got me!

Ha yeah, a few months back two 18ish y/o boys came in to my hairdressers at about 6.30pm and asked if they could have their hair permed that night. She closes at 7, bless em 🙄
a lot of my male students have perms right now. Looks really good…on some of them

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just briefly scanned through the recent blog and when she goes "proud of you! Do you want to pick dinner?" to Fiwl it's so reminiscent of being a kid and your mum letting you pick what to have 😅
But then can you help me cook it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well looks like not a huge change, a shaggy fringe and darker colour….I was really hoping for a dramatic cut.
ETA I do like the colour on her, let’s hope she takes care of it.

Reactions: 11
I actually really like that colour on her, was expecting her to change the style a bit more but the colour is really nice

Reactions: 9
I actually really like that colour on her, was expecting her to change the style a bit more but the colour is really nice
I don’t mind the colour at all, kinda hope she’d get even darker and got rid of all the blond bits.

Reactions: 4
He could provide the grease.
That’s what gets me about her saying “they say Phil has bad hair” in her quitting video. I don’t take issue with his ✨ style ✨ I think we rag on his hair because it looks dirty. I can personally take or leave a man bun or whatever you’d call it, but the fact it looks like he’s never touched soap is what I can’t stomach. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That new hair is awful. It’s basically exactly the same as he did for Lily Melrose. He must hate them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, that’s terrible. What’s wrong with this hairdresser?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well looks like not a huge change, a shaggy fringe and darker colour….I was really hoping for a dramatic cut.
ETA I do like the colour on her, let’s hope she takes care of it.
She’s still working the biker mom look, I see. I think a shag/ mullet is prob too ‘edgy’ for her - she clings to those long extensions like a security blanket.

Reactions: 18
Dear god… Helen and Lily, just stop. Stop trying to make this hair happen! That hairdresser is having a laugh now surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.