Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did. She did a year off the pill video were she said to Mark to use the pull out method and he flat out refused and wore protection.
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall for that breakup 😄 100% believe he did the dumping.

What are the theories behind the Maff breakup??

Reactions: 16
I’d love to have been a fly on the wall for that breakup 😄 100% believe he did the dumping.

I unbelievably nosey so I think whenever Maff was on her vlogs she would show is his. I think she didn't do her side of the cleaning and maybe so too needy. I remember one vlog when he was can home and she noticed different perfume or make up stain on his clothes. Something like that. My heart dropped!
I felt so bad for both of them. They liked each other but their personality and common goals clashed.
She is still friendly with his sister so I do think that Helen isnt all bad as she comes across.
Some people cant help but make things worst for themselves.
So I think he is better off now without her. He is doing well for himself. I never liked him especially with his stupid blue beard.
That wedding was an utter sham and a waste of time and money.
I would have like to have hoped Helen learned from Maff. But she doesn't take on board that she needs separate space from partners and not to give them everything. The excitement and then the anti climatic reality must be very hard emotionally on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Helga is a big, attention seeking baby that didn’t pull her weight across multiple areas and Maff was too easily frustrated and temperamental to deal with her. Once the dust settled and the glow faded post-wedding, Maff could clearly see that this was his forever and probably needed to bail out of the sinking ship that was their relationship before he lost his mind.

.. imo

• Heart
He did. She did a year off the pill video were she said to Mark to use the pull out method and he flat out refused and wore protection.
Oh wow, thank you for confirming as that doesn't surprise me. A mate of mine got pregnant and had a subsequent abortion because of the withdrawal method (and her horrible ex's refusal to wear a condom.)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Helen Anderson #22 - tattle is the root of all evil, I blame them for my emotional upheaval

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have to admit I did chuckle when she said ‘they call me Helga’. I don’t even remember how that started or why we call her it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I unbelievably nosey so I think whenever Maff was on her vlogs she would show is his. I think she didn't do her side of the cleaning and maybe so too needy. I remember one vlog when he was can home and she noticed different perfume or make up stain on his clothes. Something like that. My heart dropped!
I felt so bad for both of them. They liked each other but their personality and common goals clashed.
She is still friendly with his sister so I do think that Helen isnt all bad as she comes across.
Some people cant help but make things worst for themselves.
So I think he is better off now without her. He is doing well for himself. I never liked him especially with his stupid blue beard.
That wedding was an utter sham and a waste of time and money.
I would have like to have hoped Helen learned from Maff. But she doesn't take on board that she needs separate space from partners and not to give them everything. The excitement and then the anti climatic reality must be very hard emotionally on her.
Yeah Helen doesn't seem to pick up on the signs of cheating, Matthew was cagey with his phone and used to spend whole evenings at the gym while Fil uncharacteristically changed the bed sheets after she went away for a work trip.

About the marriage both of them had major issues, they should have broken up instead of getting engaged. When your fiance throws a hat at you and gets angry during your proposal its time to leave not ask for a do-over. By the time the wedding happened they were already over, she said they spent most of their wedding day apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So I watch Tasha Leelyn on YouTube. Helen and herself follow each other on ig. I know Tasha for me is a bit like Helen. She got very viral over a
video of her hair. Used to do the same content as Helen but is now doing what she likes.
She does get filler and lip injections. Has videos on it. So very up front on some aspects.
But I am mentioning her as she has gain a lot of weight. Whenever she did before she slightly photoshopped her thumbnail or only wore baggy skirts. Remember Helen and the enormous culottes??
Anyway Tasha has throughout her weight gain was slowly mentioning she needs new clothes as old ones too small. She has said she did gain weight in a newer video.
I think Helen could learn from Tasha. Its ok to be bigger size. You could always lose it if you want. People here speak about her weight as she is so dishonest. Always lying. Made me think I was massive. So she needs to be honest with doing hauls

I think someone named her helga as she is always over eating and drinking. So Helga reminds me of a troll.

Can anyone explain what happened with Fil changing the bed sheets? I completely missed that.

Reactions: 15
I have to admit I did chuckle when she said ‘they call me Helga’. I don’t even remember how that started or why we call her it 😂😂
Wasn't it when she did a ridiculous Midsomer 'look' in a vlog last year?

Here you go - it was this that started the Helga thing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I actually really like Tattle.life if anyone is interested in the celebrity secret gossip thread please join. Such a unbelievably funny place. Same with this thread. The amount of times I have laughed out loud. Others may say we are trolls but at least we have a lovely community.
I honestly missed when I closed my account for 2 months.
Ps
Helen having a large bum is not a personality trait.
I agree there are some lovely folk here, maybe I just don’t visit the bad threads? On the sober curious thread everyone is so supportive and lovely. Agree celeb goss one is a right laugh…think I’ve been there since thread 1 or 2!

We’ve got some very funny people amongst us. Love this place and really don’t see how it’s any different to any other forum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m still wondering why she waits til she’s run out of a prescription before ordering more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amazing 😂 and thank you, I totally forgot about that.
This is the first reference I could find to it - it looks like @Ellewoo was the person who came up with it originally 🙌:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Helen doesn't seem to pick up on the signs of cheating, Matthew was cagey with his phone and used to spend whole evenings at the gym while Fil uncharacteristically changed the bed sheets after she went away for a work trip.
Nah. I don't think Phil has it in him to cheat. RE: Bedsheets: very early on when he started living with her last year she wanted him to make the bed and learn how to change the bed by himself.

Reactions: 12
I’m still wondering why she waits til she’s run out of a prescription before ordering more.
I’m wondering why she doesn’t just get her repeat prescription from the doctor/local chemist.

Reactions: 7
Maybe Helen did get something positive out of the thread in her latest IG post, hair looks like a normal person no biker mom aesthetic, make up looks great, clothes fit and look well hopefully this is a more mature look I think she needs it but I hope she doesnt get anymore lip filler now is natural but lots of girls fall into the trap of just getting a little bit more

Reactions: 7
I actually really like Tattle.life if anyone is interested in the celebrity secret gossip thread please join. Such a unbelievably funny place. Same with this thread. The amount of times I have laughed out loud. Others may say we are trolls but at least we have a lovely community.
I honestly missed when I closed my account for 2 months.
Ps
Helen having a large bum is not a personality trait.
Whats thatvthread title???? Me wanna join!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.