Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lot to catch up on.
Nearly two months worth for me (yep I've been too busy to even read)

Just caught up with the lastest about the new video.
I don't think Tattle is a bad place. Yes, comment are very critical but it's constructive criticism.

So many times there has been comments about ideas she could use for future videos (if only she researchs the information first)
When we saw her spiralling, we would be concerned and hoped she would read here so it may see that she needed to seek help.

We are not bad people. We just wish she would try harder with her job.

She has an amazing number of followers. How about using that to promote health worries like checking breasts (Sarah Hardings death has broken me)
What about smear tests?. The numbers of woman receiving them has plummeted in the past few years since Jade Goody has been forgotten (never by me)

I am a Norwich girl and even some local stories have been hitting the headlines over the past few weeks like the Seals on the Norfolk coast being harassed. There is even a petition to strengthen laws.

How about using your following to campaign for the greater good?

Also I saw someone comment saying how she should gift her over endulgent gifts from companies. What a great idea. I bet she doesn't use most of the beauty etc products she gets given. Maybe to a competition so followers can win a bundle of goodies.

Give back Helen. Use your space and power for the better. It will make you feel good

Ok, rant done. Over and out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a lot to catch up on.
Nearly two months worth for me (yep I've been too busy to even read)

Just caught up with the lastest about the new video.
I don't think Tattle is a bad place. Yes, comment are very critical but it's constructive criticism.

So many times there has been comments about ideas she could use for future videos (if only she researchs the information first)
When we saw her spiralling, we would be concerned and hoped she would read here so it may see that she needed to seek help.

We are not bad people. We just wish she would try harder with her job.

She has an amazing number of followers. How about using that to promote health worries like checking breasts (Sarah Hardings death has broken me)
What about smear tests?. The numbers of woman receiving them has plummeted in the past few years since Jade Goody has been forgotten (never by me)

I am a Norwich girl and even some local stories have been hitting the headlines over the past few weeks like the Seals on the Norfolk coast being harassed. There is even a petition to strengthen laws.

How about using your following to campaign for the greater good?

Also I saw someone comment saying how she should gift her over endulgent gifts from companies. What a great idea. I bet she doesn't use most of the beauty etc products she gets given. Maybe to a competition so followers can win a bundle of goodies.

Give back Helen. Use your space and power for the better. It will make you feel good

Ok, rant done. Over and out 😂
Great post, you make some excellent points.

Defo a need for another 'Kylie affect' breast checking post Sarah Harding (who came across so honestly in her autobiography.) Ditto the Jade Goody cervical cancers please - if madam isn't using condoms then it's doubly important. If Helga is as open and honest as she claims to be then she shouldn't be embarrassed about talking about such matters.

I will check out the seal story - is it on Blakeney Point? Elly Griffiths namechecks it regularly in her Dr Ruth books.

On a side note I wish that Helen would take down that print in her hallway that says duck in huge font. I am no prude and as a sauf Londoner have a potty mouth at times, but that print is just profane and Helen has frequent visitors from friends and family with children.

Reactions: 14
I had a quick scan of the comments and they are completely predictable - they are mostly people telling her how wonderful she is, how she’s the best thing on the YouTube etc and generally showing far too much emotional attachment to a stranger who’s only role in their life is making sub par videos for them to watch, who rarely interacts with them. A few of them say they’ve nipped over here to check us out and are appalled by the fact the forum is allowed to exist, that we’re all sad, jealous people with no lives etc. Totally standard stuff that we’ve all seen a zillion times before and absolutely no critical thinking skills on display anywhere.

One of the comments says that people who post here are “ incels obvs” which perfectly sums up the intellect of her fans for me 😆.
How are we incels? lol I think that person needs to google what an incel actually is.

Reactions: 24
How are we incels? lol I think that person needs to google what an incel actually is.
Yes, they most certainly do 😆 . Like I said, it sums up the intellect level of her fans perfectly.

I am genuinely puzzled by the amount of people in those comments who think her content is brilliant and she's a wonderful person - so lacking in judgement and critical thinking skills. They're not all youngsters either, some of them in their 30s and 40s. You'd think people would be better judge of character by that age.

Reactions: 17
Yes, they most certainly do 😆 . Like I said, it sums up the intellect level of her fans perfectly.

I am genuinely puzzled by the amount of people in those comments who think her content is brilliant and she's a wonderful person - so lacking in judgement and critical thinking skills. They're not all youngsters either, some of them in their 30s and 40s. You'd think people would be better judge of character by that age.
Someone had commented how these sites are platforms for bullying and shouldnt be allowed. I felt like saying "so are youtube comments". We are mean and bullies yet they can call us names? Also we arent allowed to say anything about Helen, but she can slag off people and companies(hairdye gate)Bit hypocritcal if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I unbelievably nosey so I think whenever Maff was on her vlogs she would show is his. I think she didn't do her side of the cleaning and maybe so too needy. I remember one vlog when he was can home and she noticed different perfume or make up stain on his clothes. Something like that. My heart dropped!
I felt so bad for both of them. They liked each other but their personality and common goals clashed.
She is still friendly with his sister so I do think that Helen isnt all bad as she comes across.
Some people cant help but make things worst for themselves.
So I think he is better off now without her. He is doing well for himself. I never liked him especially with his stupid blue beard.
That wedding was an utter sham and a waste of time and money.
I would have like to have hoped Helen learned from Maff. But she doesn't take on board that she needs separate space from partners and not to give them everything. The excitement and then the anti climatic reality must be very hard emotionally on her.
I remember this. It was when she was living in the flat with Maff and had a black Christmas tree (I still covet that Christmas tree tbh). Helen said 'You smell like another women!' as he came in. Whether she was joking or not Maff paled, and started rubbing his face on the dog.
I think he was cheating on her, but I'm not sure if Helen ever found out or if she only suspected deep down. As far as I'm aware, he was the one to break things off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am currently watching Helga's Homeware Haul & Decluttering and I've been in Asda this morning looking for Zoflora. Sadly they only had fig scent which I didn't fancy. I did buy the pink sponj thing though. She also likes Yankee Candles' plug ins, as do I.

Heeellllpppp me ...

20210913_120240.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am currently watching Helga's Homeware Haul & Decluttering and I've been in Asda this morning looking for Zoflora. Sadly they only had fig scent which I didn't fancy. I did buy the pink sponj thing though. She also likes Yankee Candles' plug ins, as do I.

Heeellllpppp me ...

View attachment 760699
Don't worry. I bought the same t shirt as her a few weeks ago. Sometimes good products happen to bad people, we can't blame ourselves for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Heeellllpppp me ...

View attachment 760699
Yea she got me into the lavender and oak yankee scent. I also have a dress I saw her wearing one time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So another lurker finally signing up! I watched her 'tattle' video and was laughing to myself that she might regret sending people here to check out the threads. I only know about this site from another YouTube comment section and came to see what it was about, and honestly some of the posts genuinely had me laughing hard. I saw a thread for another person who I used to follow and then kinda got fed up with so decided to look through the comments, oh my god, so many things that I just ignored turned out to be so problematic that I actually felt a bit stupid for not noticing! Anyway if people like me come on to threads curious to see what the craic is, I think they will see well argued cases explaining why these people have annoyed us to such an extent as to come here and vent! Personally I find some of ye hilarious and very good natured.

Reactions: 31
So another lurker finally signing up! I watched her 'tattle' video and was laughing to myself that she might regret sending people here to check out the threads. I only know about this site from another YouTube comment section and came to see what it was about, and honestly some of the posts genuinely had me laughing hard. I saw a thread for another person who I used to follow and then kinda got fed up with so decided to look through the comments, oh my god, so many things that I just ignored turned out to be so problematic that I actually felt a bit stupid for not noticing! Anyway if people like me come on to threads curious to see what the craic is, I think they will see well argued cases explaining why these people have annoyed us to such an extent as to come here and vent! Personally I find some of ye hilarious and very good natured.
I joined the same way, was feeling iffy with her and googled and came upon this site. For a site of so called trolls and incels(lol) i can honestly say everyone I have spoken to has been lovely and so supporting of one another.

Reactions: 14
This is what fucks me up. Even if I left this forum and unfollowed Helen or didn't look in the comments, so many creators that I like and find really level headed in every other way are fans and promote her content on my feed or include her in their fav creators (despite being ignored by Helen or never having her share their stuff 💀💀).

It's not like I want everyone to dislike her, it's just so frustrating to see her constantly be an unapologetic dick on my timeline then have people promote her anyway without addressing her behaviour or attitude.

What really makes me howl with irony is that people like Helen, so-called influencers, have built a career on having opinions on things but expects her followers to nod along like dogs without any criticism whatsoever? At least my opinion is authentic and not paid for unlike all of hers...

Gossiping is not trolling at all, I hate this misconception. I am not seeking Helen out to do mischief or harass her, that is trolling. Imagine thinking you're being trolled because someone (in a forum!) calls you out for lying about your clothes size or unfollowing you because you broke all the COVID rules....repeatedly.

Reactions: 29
Someone had commented how these sites are platforms for bullying and shouldnt be allowed. I felt like saying "so are youtube comments". We are mean and bullies yet they can call us names? Also we arent allowed to say anything about Helen, but she can hag off people and companies(hairdye gate)Bit hypocritcal if you ask me.
I think some of the things said in the comments about people who use Tattle are far, far worse than anything we've ever said about Helen. Lots of wildly inaccurate sweeping generalisations. It's hilarious.

Interestingly enough, there isn't a single comment that deviates from telling her how wonderful she is and how her content is fabulous. So it's nice for her that she's getting the validation she desperately needs but I assume she's had to do some blocking and deleting too. The tone of the comments section is too uniform to be unedited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The new video thumbnail is sending me. Picture perfect life okaaaaay

• Haha
Do you think Helens secretly gutted that not only are her career and YouTube dying, but now her tattle page is too, as she's just so incredibly dull that we have nothing to talk about 😂 I genuinely think she quite liked this idea of people being obsessed with her and reporting back to the site. If nothing else it got her a couple of hate watches, and let's be honest she needs all the help she can get with views at the moment! Consistently getting under 20k views when you have nearly 600k followers? Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The smile peeping through the pout is hilarious! I actually think she’s really pretty but the poses make her look deranged!
671DCBFD-C27F-4314-BF80-569FDB2DF70F.jpeg

65E61D1D-9909-43B4-BEB5-EBE765AB0B62.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.