Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Bob looked sooooo nice on her!!! She would look so fresh and vibrant with it, even if the colour stays the same.
100%, her current hair ages her and the bob was so fun. I'd literally resubscribe if she got purple again, aha

Big hair changes tomorrow. I’m calling she’s going to get a mullet.
Omg don't even joke about that, haha 💀 We'll know if she wears matching cowboy boots to the appointment 🤠

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's be honest, a shag haircut is the only kind of shag happening in that household.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I will die if she actually does get a Bob cut after the revelation of her reading here 😂
I reckon even if she was desperate for a bob she wouldn’t get it cut like that just because we all like it so much on here 😆.

I think it’s either going to be a mullet or something that doesn’t actually look that different.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she's going to try a shag cut and will still have a terrible fringe, terrible extentions, and ofc terrible frizz

She’s definitely gonna try get a shag mullet or some sorta shaggy hairstyle to fit in with the other influencers doing the 70’s/80’s rock styling on tiktok/Instagram - i do find that trend so overdone but some things are really nice but it’s kinda like the same sorta of styling videos are being copied and no one looks unique it’s like someone was gangbanged in a charity shop also she won’t get the bob becaue she is addicted to the extensions! If she stops the extensions she will end up getting them back in again it’s rinse and repeat non stop!

Reactions: 19
Mullet/shag seems very likely!

Does anyone know the name for the recent mullet worn mostly by lads with curly hair, where everything is fairly long and bounteous except for a very close shave just over the ears? And who started it? And why? 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I am currently watching Helga's Homeware Haul & Decluttering and I've been in Asda this morning looking for Zoflora. Sadly they only had fig scent which I didn't fancy. I did buy the pink sponj thing though. She also likes Yankee Candles' plug ins, as do I.

Heeellllpppp me ...

View attachment 760699
Don't worry about covid, you've caught influenca

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she's going to try a shag cut and will still have a terrible fringe, terrible extentions, and ofc terrible frizz
yup. A lot of the influencers she comments on and sucks ass for have shags.

Reactions: 7

Does anyone know the name for the recent mullet worn mostly by lads with curly hair, where everything is fairly long and bounteous except for a very close shave just over the ears? And who started it? And why? 💀
It's called a bogan mullet in New Zealand..

Reactions: 8

Plot twist, the lads are getting perms! Its true!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph Floyd has had her hair cut in to a short Bob recently and Helen has been copying her a lot this year…

Reactions: 11
I've always liked shaggy hair and that sort of trashy vibe but its soooooo easy to just look a mess. You have to really make sure you style the rest of your look to go with it. I get what Helen is trying to achieve but her cakey make-up and mish mashed clothes dont do her any favours. If she goes lighter on the slap and tones down her clothes a little, say a tshirt and skinny jeans or a cute dress with tights and boots, she would look so much better.

I actually really like her current hair. I think a shag or mullet would be nice on her!
However I also think the bob was her peak. Those straight cut ends on her thick hair was really nice. I don’t think her hair is as thick now though.

I would almost pay for her to go back purple. I used to have pink hair and it’s definitely the colour that looked best on me- even beyond my natural colour, and I think purple is Helen’s natural colour.

Reactions: 11
Pissing that she’s shown her and Phil hugging, kissing and saying I love you after reading here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And once again he didn't seem to be taking part in any of it, just standing still and freezing. No apparent chemistry between these two.
All those little neck kisses she gave him reminded me of a mum kissing her toddler 😬

Reactions: 8
It is! My hairdresser was telling me recently about the uptake in perms with teenage/early 20s lads 😆.
Ha yeah, a few months back two 18ish y/o boys came in to my hairdressers at about 6.30pm and asked if they could have their hair permed that night. She closes at 7, bless em 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am watching 25th January's 'Clean With Me' and she's bemoaning the fact that she breaks her vacuum cleaners. The state of the wooden floor in the sitting room was akin to the rocktastic yet scuzzy Soho pub 'The Intrepid Fox'.

Hey influencer - maybe sweep the larger debris off of your floor and then vacuum? It's hardly rocket science is it? Durrrr! Also, why is she buying M&S ready made sandwiches at home? What a waste of money and packaging?

Ha yeah, a few months back two 18ish y/o boys came in to my hairdressers at about 6.30pm and asked if they could have their hair permed that night. She closes at 7, bless em 🙄
I had an 80s perm to fit in but I went to my mum's hairdresser and ended up looking like a 🐑. I can laugh 😅 about it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not very active on here at the moment but came to post this… why doesn’t she learn from past mistakes??? Number one rule is to never ever pressure your other half into marrying you as it just WILL NOT WORK OUT
E521AF01-BC80-4105-9364-CE6EEC0857BB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.