Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only just getting to the Cornwall vlog, one minute in and I’m wondering why the hell she left this car chatter in? It’s incredibly awkward to watch her attempt to be entertaining and exciting while he’s clearly not interested, excited, or particularly happy to be around her.
If I were with someone so clearly unenthusiastic to be filmed, I’d stop filming them. At the very least she could edit out the moments after she’s said something and is just staring at him in silence, waiting for some crumb of validation or recognition.
I don’t like Helen an awful lot, I used to watch her exclusively for fashion and this is the first time I’ve watched since before the first lockdown, but she could do so much better than this tater tot hobbit. He talks to her like he’s her exhausted dad.
Is it just me, or does she sound like she’s forcing the enthusiasm EVEN MORE following the party? Can’t help but think he must be as miserable and joy sucking at a party around his family. I’ve had enough, calling it a day at 4 mins and moving on to her house tour. More than slightly apprehensive since I used to love her style and be super inspired by her home, kind of dreading seeing what she’s done to it going by other posts.
The first half hour is just her chatting? Skipping that.
Oh. Oh wow. The neon in the hallway ruins the lighting and destroys how the wallpaper looks. I like the gallery wall, but it needed to be spaced better. The bottom ones especially are right on the bannister even though they have plenty of room above them. Did she think about it, or just slam some nails in the wall and call herself a DIY queen?
The skull neon on the darker wall looks cool, but the whole ‘second hallway’ is messy! If I were both having small dogs in there, AND showing thousands of people, I’d have a quick tidy. I know chalkboard walls are over done now, but I do still like them.
Kitchen is cute, but again, TIDY UP HELEN. I love maximalism, but she’s just throwing tit onto windowsills and tables and shelves rather than putting it away. Thank god the third neon sign in as many room broke.
Ah yes, please whinge to me about your incredibly expensive Smeg fridge, followed by showing me how you don’t ever dust.
All her ‘gallery walls’ are so terribly spaced. I know from experience it can be a bit of extra time and effort to plan where things are going, but it’s worth it to not have it end up like the wall in charity shops where they just hang a load of pictures they’re trying to sell with no thought to the overall arrangement.
I can’t imagine sitting to relax in that over full, cluttered, messy living room. Looks like vomit or something in front of the fire. Disgusting, can’t bring myself to watch anymore, I’ll just stick to the updates from you guys 😂

Reactions: 18
Her gallery walls look really messy to me too. There's one proper one in our home and it's my collection of Victorian and Edwardian photos. Obv I have collected these over the years from eBay, Etsy, and random antique places so it didn't all just happen at once, but they all have black frames of different shapes and sizes and it was added to carefully. I have a few frames in storage that go with it all for when or if I find more and the thicker frames act as shelves for Victorian spectacles and coins and tbh if I do say so myself it looks really great! I call them the antique family, because yk, it might sound silly but I kind of feel a little sad someone's carefully taken photo has left their family and been sold to someone completely random so I take care of them and respect each one for the journey they made here. She has no attachment to most of those photos she just saw a *~gallery wall~* online and went and got a load printed and the first frames she could find, hammered nails in and done.

She also called herself "part goth" in the last house tour. I'm not even going to go into that bullshit. The woman thinks she's all Nashville alt ASOS. Goth af.

Reactions: 27
Her gallery walls look really messy to me too. There's one proper one in our home and it's my collection of Victorian and Edwardian photos. Obv I have collected these over the years from eBay, Etsy, and random antique places so it didn't all just happen at once, but they all have black frames of different shapes and sizes and it was added to carefully. I have a few frames in storage that go with it all for when or if I find more and the thicker frames act as shelves for Victorian spectacles and coins and tbh if I do say so myself it looks really great! I call them the antique family, because yk, it might sound silly but I kind of feel a little sad someone's carefully taken photo has left their family and been sold to someone completely random so I take care of them and respect each one for the journey they made here. She has no attachment to most of those photos she just saw a *~gallery wall~* online and went and got a load printed and the first frames she could find, hammered nails in and done.

She also called herself "part goth" in the last house tour. I'm not even going to go into that bullshit. The woman thinks she's all Nashville alt ASOS. Goth af.
That sounds so cool! I have a few photos from around 1910 that I found in a charity shop and felt the same way about, so I get what you mean!
I think some of it’s how she tells us where she got all the prints from, the says she loves having things from her travels/life around the house 🤔 Like you say, she saw it on the internet and just went with it, but there’s the one area where she has ones from her band, I thought that was super cool! They’ve played some festivals and stuff haven’t they? It’d be much cooler to see framed posters from things she’s played than a load of expensive prints. Could have had some nice photos of the dogs done. She must have photos of herself and friends she could have used? Family?
It’s just so impersonal, it’s not even like it’s artists she likes, just random prints she saw on websites and snapped up.

Reactions: 9
I'm watching Helen's home video now and she just said "I'm always an advocate of 'if you can afford it, spend more'". In the context of saying you get the quality that you pay for but uh... not a great motto.

Reactions: 14
She's on about an extension for her already very-generous sized 3 bed semi, because she'll "definitely need more upstairs space when she has kids".. or maybe just stop cramming your house full of crap?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

That sounds amazing, I have a 1920s lingerie pic I found in a vintage shop nicely framed on my dressing table. Helen is a poser, she calls herself whatever is on trend.

Reactions: 10
That sounds amazing, I have a 1920s lingerie pic I found in a vintage shop nicely framed on my dressing table. Helen is a poser, she calls herself whatever is on trend.
But cunts have never been on trend...

Oh wait, calls herself..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would they need an extension. There's just two of them. Good lord.

Reactions: 11
Even if they did get a kid, they have both the gest room and her dressing room that could be used…

And considering her life as the moment, I don’t thing getting a kid should be her priority. She should rather look at new work opportunities seeing as her career in YouTube is very much dying.

Reactions: 21
Her gallery walls look really messy to me too. There's one proper one in our home and it's my collection of Victorian and Edwardian photos. Obv I have collected these over the years from eBay, Etsy, and random antique places so it didn't all just happen at once, but they all have black frames of different shapes and sizes and it was added to carefully. I have a few frames in storage that go with it all for when or if I find more and the thicker frames act as shelves for Victorian spectacles and coins and tbh if I do say so myself it looks really great! I call them the antique family, because yk, it might sound silly but I kind of feel a little sad someone's carefully taken photo has left their family and been sold to someone completely random so I take care of them and respect each one for the journey they made here.
Good lord, I want to see this so badly 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched the video - skip the 30 minute droning because I just wanted yo watch the house tour (currently doing mine up so intrigued to see others) all I can say is wow. It is BUSY. Every part of the wall is busy. It’s too much. Like you need some breathing space gal!

AND SHE HAS MORE PRINTS NOT HANGING UP?!? Where is putting them, on the ceiling?!?

And so much junk - she is going to be annoyed when / if she has a kid and realise she has to chuck all her tat away.

I love a gallery wall and showing off trinkets I got on my travels to remind me of certain holidays, but duck me she’s taken it to boardline hoarder level.

And sorry, she clearly has got a motive for this video to get something out of it later like an gifted ad, otherwise she has no shame showing how cluttered, messy, dirty (god those tiles still make me sick) and broken bits (that whale was tat - thanks Phil for breaking it) to her dedicated viewers

I wish she'd have cleaned before showing her house in-depth (tiles?!)...telling us not to look at the clump of hair she pulled out of the bath isn't the nicest thing to hear or see.

View attachment 731429
I lived in a house with 7 people that hadn’t been decorated in 10 years with one bathroom and even our tiles looked better 🤮 what on earth??? How does she spend sm money on her home and can’t even scrub a few fuckinh tiles ew

Reactions: 14
This video came up on my suggested YT links and I can’t get over how different she looks. I know we all age but she looks so much healthier here. I actually haven’t watched a lot of her videos from back then as a I started watching when she was with Mark. She seems so ladylike in these videos and talks so different.
I miss this Helen

Reactions: 3
Every time I remember Helen's existence and have a look at her channel, she's with yet another bargain-basement chump who is treating her like crap.

Plus ça change!

• Haha
I lived in a house with 7 people that hadn’t been decorated in 10 years with one bathroom and even our tiles looked better 🤮 what on earth??? How does she spend sm money on her home and can’t even scrub a few fuckinh tiles ew
She has so much time on her hands and is supposedly so obsessed with cleaning...
Erm you sure you're not just obsessed with buying cleaning products at B&M, Helga?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has so much time on her hands and is supposedly so obsessed with cleaning...
Erm you sure you're not just obsessed with buying cleaning products at B&M, Helga?!
Buying them…. Yes! Using them… no

Reactions: 15
But she doesn’t have loads of time on her hands guys - she’s really busy and works really hard. Her nearest and dearest have to force her to take time out when shes been overdoing things, because she’s such a Type A, perfectionist go -getter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.