Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2644522B-596C-4CC3-8513-78C7D36F1D91.jpeg

Here we go again. For this instalment of “Helen forcing you to have fun at her meticulously planned party of fun, with organised fun, where YOU WILL HAVE FUN,”

it’s the annual Jimmy Buffet party. Which unlucky victims could it be taking part in the controlled fun for content will it be?

I’m not even hazarding a guess as the group changes every time. The old friends must be all ‘funned’ out…

Reactions: 16
View attachment 734571

Here we go again. For this instalment of “Helen forcing you to have fun at her meticulously planned party of fun, with organised fun, where YOU WILL HAVE FUN,”

it’s the annual Jimmy Buffet party. Which unlucky victims could it be taking part in the controlled fun for content will it be?

I’m not even hazarding a guess as the group changes every time. The old friends must be all ‘funned’ out…
Not gonna lie, I have no idea who Jimmy buffet is and I've seen so many years of her dumb Jimmy buffet party that at this point I don't want to know lol. It always looks very forced and like only she wants to do it but is so self absorbed she can't see that her friends don't actually care about her party they just like a reason to drink. I wonder if that friend of hers who loves getting wasted will bring her daughter again.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 734571

I do love her costume here!!! Not sure why she has these Jimmy Buffet parties, bit odd really.

Reactions: 8
Checking in, clearly from what you lot are saying she’s still boring, Fiwl still doesn’t give a duck.

love you all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was always quite jealous that her friends always seemed to be down for any kind of party or shenanigans. My friend group is so dull. But now that someone pointed out that the friend group changes every time- how many of these people are actually her friends? Even her 30th- that was a lot of people to be friends with that are all the same age… or maybe I just don’t have as many friends as “normal” people 🤣

Reactions: 13
Not sure why she has these Jimmy Buffet parties, bit odd really.
It’s because she’s quirky and alternative and has to be into stuff that isn’t ‘mainstream’ 🙄. She thinks it makes her interesting.

She actually has a weird thing about constantly repeating forms of entertainment - rewatching Sons of Anarchy, always listening to Harry Potter in the car etc. She never seems to branch out and discover new things. Also both SoA and HP are super popular and mainstream so that doesn’t really fit in her with constant declarations that she avoids things fall into those categories.

One Jimmy Buffet party might have been a laugh if you’re into that kind of thing (personally I can’t be arsed with fancy dress) but making it annual event is just weird and forced.

Last edited:
View attachment 734571
Which unlucky victims could it be taking part in the controlled fun for content will it be?
That's because she's learning to love herself, apparently (sure Jan)

Which one is this ?🙈 I’m so outa sync with the friends they all morphe into one and other! 😅
One of the girls from the "FlAngE", the one with a buzzcut I think?

Attachments

I had to Google Jimmy Buffet as I’ve never heard of him looking at his song titles he’s very on brand for Helen.
74B29241-2130-4014-9FE3-B2A5A4CC1FF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 734571

Isn't that the Ripley from alien costume?

View attachment 734571

This triggered me I had a friend who did this. Tried to organise parties and make herself the main attraction, planning what she wanted to do and cramming together friend groups, planning themes and then getting upset if you dont follow it properly 🥴

Reactions: 10
How do her friends do it? I would be dreading a party at Helen’s, you wouldn’t be able to do anything without a camera being shoved in your face.

I bet she’s the type at parties if you pop outside for a ciggie or something she’ll be on your back to get back inside as you’re missing the fun.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.