Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the kind of stuff some couples can tease each other with (in a loving way), but seeing the absolute lack of chemistry between these two... 😬
Yeah, exactly.
When he literally comes across the way he does, him teasing her about her looks just feels mean. If they had 9 loving moments and one teasing, it would be OK but every moment of him on video is him being cold, disinterested and condescending towards Helga. And her being clingy and needy. Ffs this is another train crash of a relationship isn't it.

Reactions: 23
My fella always asks how I slept. Never 'morning you've got a spot on your face' 😂

He also does things to wind me up on purpose sometimes because he's a git but I love him for it. Phil doesn't even care enough about Helen to wind her up. Just total disinterest.

Reactions: 18
Playful teasing is fun but when it’s picking on things that could lower self esteem really then it’s just mean. Where is the affection with these two??

Reactions: 10
This is exactly the sort of thing my husband would do and I would do the same to him - it’s probably not that serious 😆.
I know I’m not a snowflake lol but going by how he glares and talks down to her it comes off as mean. Maybe there is another side to him but going by what we’ve seen of him it looks like he can’t stand her 🤣

Reactions: 11
This is exactly the sort of thing my husband would do and I would do the same to him - it’s probably not that serious 😆.
But it how she broadcasts it to the world. Me and my husband tease each other too, but we keep it to private. 1. No one likes watching couples tease each other 2. If your dude says something nasty to you, you might see it as a joke but others might not, and hold it against them later.

In Helens case its part of a pattern, of painting her partners in a less than ideal light, for whatever reason...keep people on her side if it goes sideways maybe, I dunno I'm not a therapist..

Reactions: 20
But it how she broadcasts it to the world. Me and my husband tease each other too, but we keep it to private. 1. No one likes watching couples tease each other 2. If your dude says something nasty to you, you might see it as a joke but others might not, and hold it against them later.

In Helens case its part of a pattern, of painting her partners in a less than ideal light, for whatever reason...keep people on her side if it goes sideways maybe, I dunno I'm not a therapist..
Yep, I get that. I post very little on social media, never anything personal and wouldn't ever think to post something like that. I suppose it's Helen's 'job' to post a lot though and she is the one choosing to post this stuff. She's a classic attention seeker.

She does have a pattern of making sure her partners are seen in a negative light and it's hard to judge how much truth there is in the picture she paints. There is no doubt in my mind that Helen is an absolute pain in the arse to live with and I suspect that she gives just as good as she gets off camera. That doesn't mean that she deserves to be with someone who doesn't treat her well but it works both ways. Neither Helen nor her partners have to stay in a relationship that isn't working and she has a habit of settling herself into toxic situations. The exception to this was Mark who didn't hang around very long!

Reactions: 8
CE19FCF6-1247-45CF-9C36-92AEB703B874.jpeg

#PrayforBeth

BE2C9685-E05A-4071-AB2D-A4F9BC5DBD34.jpeg

Such a good job Covid doesn’t exist anymore and it’s perfectly safe to paw over food other people will eat.

Granted I don’t really know who he is but Jimmy Buffet didn’t feature much at the Jimmy Buffet party Queen and Weezer (I think) were being sung on karaoke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dragging up the past here, but I never saw any warning signs with Maff, aside from his anger issues that he mentioned- curious to know what I missed?

Reactions: 3
Dragging up the past here, but I never saw any warning signs with Maff, aside from his anger issues that he mentioned- curious to know what I missed?
I always thought they were EXTREMELY mismatched for some reason. And I remember people in the comments thought that as well. I‘d expected a totally different kind of guy at her side then. Someone like her former bandmate Connor. When she introduced Maff to her viewers I was completely speechless. That’s what I recall.

Reactions: 10
I always thought they were EXTREMELY mismatched for some reason. And I remember people in the comments thought that as well. I‘d expected a totally different kind of guy at her side then. Someone like her former bandmate Connor. When she introduced Maff to her viewers I was completely speechless. That’s what I recall.
I thought they seemed like a good match. They seemed to have lots in common and although Maff snapped at her a lot, they did seem to have fun together. Of course this is just conjecture but I think she would be unbearable to come home to after a hard day of work when she's been lonely and not doing much at all. He sought therapy for his anger issues and seems to be doing well now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.