Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timestamped bit where Phil says he'd heard of her through Maff:

Yeah you're right @Swamgwam, she's saying here (timestamped) that she had started dating using Bumble and Hinge.

So funny she says in that video that going on dates without rushing into a relationship is new to her... Video published on 14 January 2020.
Then on this IG post from 11 January 2021 she's wishing Phil a happy one year anniversary 🙄

Found Helen & Maff's wedding video (through the Papertwin wedding videographers website, since she's unlisted it now) - no Phil in sight. Kind of sad to watch actually, the more I stumble on old vlogs from that period the more I wonder if that relationship could have lasted if they hadn't got married so soon and lived a "normal" life without all the show-off parties/events made for content:

Watch the my followers grill me video from 4.10. She malls him without reciprocation then tells him that he needs to take a shower that hes dirty 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought they seemed like a good match. They seemed to have lots in common and although Maff snapped at her a lot, they did seem to have fun together. Of course this is just conjecture but I think she would be unbearable to come home to after a hard day of work when she's been lonely and not doing much at all. He sought therapy for his anger issues and seems to be doing well now.
There was a lot of belittling when it came to money as well. Not long after they bought the house, Maff was made redundant and Helen footed the bill for everything as he had very little saved I seem to recall. It got worse after she tried to 'hire' Maff to do photography and video for her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watch the my followers grill me video from 4.10. She malls him without reciprocation then tells him that he needs to take a shower that hes dirty 😳
Hahahaha "Thanks for helping unpop, urm, unbox that." "That's OK... Am I allowed to go for a shower now?" Criiiinge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha "Thanks for helping unpop, urm, unbox that." "That's OK... Am I allowed to go for a shower now?" Criiiinge

Such a funny awkward exchange. It almost seems like Helen is.the mum and he's the teen son 🙈
Thanks for helping me with taking the shopping in but you are disgusting now go have a wash.
Aight mum, can i go now?
Yh go on then *they grow up so fast*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know a time when influencers were sort of seen as regular people but with slightly better lives than the people that watched them? Slightly better looking partners so people felt they were sort of aspirational?

Remember that?

Christ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Helen: “I have to answer with just a photo. No context or explaination”
Follower: asks 2 questions that couldn’t possibly be answered with a photo from Helen’s camera roll 🥴
2BEC60C8-E228-489B-AB17-146F1A7E33B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's loves how happy he is. Except we never bleeping see it when he's with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Catching up on some of her videos as background noise as I tidy my house, holy tit i can't believe her 17 year old niece is smarter than her

Reactions: 4
I don’t come on tattle anymore but did anyone ever find out what happened to Luna? 🤣 really can’t be fucked reading a million threads about boring Helen to see

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is luna the friend?! Who posted on here?!

Also i often wonder about this friend helen had, they dont seem to be friends anymore and she looked real sour faced at her wedding....

The blonde girl at the bottom of this pic.
Ros from Box of Light

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.