Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture of a ripple cos she’s on her period apparently. Has she forgotten she eats chocolate everyday for “lunch desert” (*dessert).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if Phil is getting sick of Helen whipping the camera out, shoving it in his face and acting a fool 24/7. He doesn't seem the most comfortable on camera and it would get hella annoying if every date or holiday you went on became content.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here!!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Cornwall vlog (the first one I've watched in months) and he just looks irritated and embarrassed by her and she acts like she is constantly trying to seek reassurance from him and keep him happy. She's a knob but he has bad vibes.

Reactions: 25
Phil spends the whole time irritated and embarrassed by Helen.....is Phil......Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The only thing that he seemed remotely bothered about was having the photo by the sign. He had a little huff in the car about it and I would've loved to just tell him to get over it. Absolutely pathetic. Either ask for a refund/to move your ticket to come back when the thing you want is available or don't moan over a touristy photo...
Did they take a photo after all the drama? Surely she knows someone who could photoshop in the original sign if it’s that much of a big deal.

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I one million percent agree with them about how crappy it is that they charged people £7 to get a photo with a sign that wasn’t even there. Completely agree they should have been told that when they paid. Helen may be well off and able to afford to lose the £7 but many people aren’t and that’s completely out of order. Assuming of course that the £7 is charged just to see the sign... But regardless, they know many people will have gone to get that photo and it’s a crappy thing to do.
I would have complained and asked for my money back -again assuming it’s just to get a photo with that sign... shockingly, instructions are unclear from the video 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I one million percent agree with them about how crappy it is that they charged people £7 to get a photo with a sign that wasn’t even there. Completely agree they should have been told that when they paid. Helen may be well off and able to afford to lose the £7 but many people aren’t and that’s completely out of order. Assuming of course that the £7 is charged just to see the sign... But regardless, they know many people will have gone to get that photo and it’s a crappy thing to do.
I would have complained and asked for my money back -again assuming it’s just to get a photo with that sign... shockingly, instructions are unclear from the video 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
So I had a quick snoop and the £7 they paid I think is for the carpark. Apparently to get a photo with the actual sign costs £10. Not to be a smug twit but I googled Lands End signpost opening times and this appeared
22FCA224-B584-412D-ABF9-5B5D1E7724B2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Ewwww I hope it was a mistake because sharing a towel after showers is a no no!
Also, I would rather sleep in the car than in a tent where a dog took a tit in, y u c k
Don't worry she cleaned it up with the shared towel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I find it weird that she kept all those awkward stern moments with Phil, it’s almost as if she’s trying to make him look bad on camera. I wouldn’t want my audience thinking my partner is a moany prick, if that makes sense. What is she up to.

Reactions: 21
So I had a quick snoop and the £7 they paid I think is for the carpark. Apparently to get a photo with the actual sign costs £10. Not to be a smug twit but I googled Lands End signpost opening times and this appeared
View attachment 730168
I had a quick look too and the £7 is definitely for the car park only. All the other attractions there cost extra. I’ve been to John O Groats and you can just rock up there so they probably assumed it was going to be the same setup, but Cornwall seems far more set up for tourists, so a quick Google wouldn’t have gone amiss.

I had a quick look too and the £7 is definitely for the car park only. All the other attractions there cost extra. I’ve been to John O Groats and you can just rock up there so they probably assumed it was going to be the same setup, but Cornwall seems far more set up for tourists, so a quick Google wouldn’t have gone amiss.
Thats cos we don't give a duck in Scotland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aghhh I’m actually cringing at how moany Phil is within the first min into the vid 😂
Hahahha same just starting watching after this chat and the first few minutes.... Lol. Cheer up m8. He's so monotone and complainy & draining. Him & Helen are like polar opposites. Also he barely opens his mouth when he speaks... Mumbling moaning.

Moaning Monotone Moaning Philbo the Hobbit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Went to Land's End with my bf a few years back, and yeah at the time we paid 6 quid for the car park. Since you don't register your slate number on the meter machine we gave our ticket to a family who arrived as we were leaving. I bet those two twats didn't even have the courtesy to do that.
We'd arrived before opening times so there was no photog, no queues, there was *a sign* though, and we were happy to take our picture with it.
They're just two idiots who have put a lot of time into researching pubs and restaurants and ice-cream/pastry shops, but none of the important things like attractions opening times and whether dogs are allowed there...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.