Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that he seemed remotely bothered about was having the photo by the sign. He had a little huff in the car about it and I would've loved to just tell him to get over it. Absolutely pathetic. Either ask for a refund/to move your ticket to come back when the thing you want is available or don't moan over a touristy photo...
I wonder if he knows that he still went there and experienced it, even if he didn't get a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wow he really is balding
I read this as blading, and like a lunatic my brain went to the old fashioned practice in pro wrestling of cutting yourself up with razor blades so you will bleed dramatically during a match rather than roller blading, and for a split second assumed Phil was slicing his own face up. I'm sleep deprived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She keeps saying she's gonna get surgery but we are yet to see it.

She also needs to address her multiple lip piercing scars
If she keeps wearing these thin almost wire like posts attached to these tacky, gaudy heavy af hoops.. she’s going to cut through the remaining tissue holding her lobe together like cheese 🤢 I had my ears stretched to 12mm as a teen and now luckily the holes are no bigger than the tip of a pencil, but I’m still so conscious of wearing anything dangly or remotely heavy because I don’t want to risk making them even bigger. I don’t know how she willingly puts these earrings in every morning and still protests she doesn’t want her cat hole ears anymore. 😂

Reactions: 14
This video came up on my suggested YT links and I can’t get over how different she looks. I know we all age but she looks so much healthier here. I actually haven’t watched a lot of her videos from back then as a I started watching when she was with Mark. She seems so ladylike in these videos and talks so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Went to Land's End with my bf a few years back, and yeah at the time we paid 6 quid for the car park. Since you don't register your slate number on the meter machine we gave our ticket to a family who arrived as we were leaving. I bet those two twats didn't even have the courtesy to do that.
We'd arrived before opening times so there was no photog, no queues, there was *a sign* though, and we were happy to take our picture with it.
They're just two idiots who have put a lot of time into researching pubs and restaurants and ice-cream/pastry shops, but none of the important things like attractions opening times and whether dogs are allowed there...
It's just good manners to pass your ticket on...provided there's someone to pass it to.

Reactions: 11
I read this as blading, and like a lunatic my brain went to the old fashioned practice in pro wrestling of cutting yourself up with razor blades so you will bleed dramatically during a match rather than roller blading, and for a split second assumed Phil was slicing his own face up. I'm sleep deprived.
Bwahahaha can imagine his entrance to the ring shouting into a mic "Standing in tonight at a freaking 5 foot 4 inches.... wondering if this is lame.... the NEEEEEW... MIIIISTEEEER..... ANDERSOOOON" 😆 (...it's only funny for wrestling fans I guess haha)

It's just good manners to pass your ticket on...provided there's someone to pass it to.
True, but I bet they didn't and left in a hissy fit because they were so mad at something that was clearly stated on the visitor website

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bwahahaha can imagine his entrance to the ring shouting into a mic "Standing in tonight at a freaking 5 foot 4 inches.... wondering if this is lame.... the NEEEEEW... MIIIISTEEEER..... ANDERSOOOON" 😆 (...it's only funny for wrestling fans I guess haha)

True, but I bet they didn't and left in a hissy fit because they were so mad at something that was clearly stated on the visitor website
And decided to angrily eat donuts…. Lol

I don’t get what the issue was, they said something about the sign being a night one?

Reactions: 9
I don’t get what the issue was, they said something about the sign being a night one?
The sign is there all the time, but you can't have a personalised photo (when the photog is here, they can add a sign pointing towards the town/city of your choice for a fee). They could have 100% taken a selfie with the signpost.
Either they were desperate for having a pro picture taken or they misunderstood the info given to them

Reactions: 7
The sign is there all the time, but you can't have a personalised photo (when the photog is here, they can add a sign pointing towards the town/city of your choice for a fee). They could have 100% taken a selfie with the signpost.
Either they were desperate for having a pro picture taken or they misunderstood the info given to them
Like she needs another picture of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah okay, there were raging that much I couldnt catch what the issue was.

Reactions: 8
So the moron has spent a few weeks in Cornwall (where they’re literally begging people to stop coming), then returned to Norwich for a few days, now down in Brighton. Helga-the-covid super-spreader- part-32476 continues…….

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm about 20 mins into this vlog and I'm actually enjoying it, she seems much more chill. My only eye roll bit so far is her reaction to the crab meat (and Phil's behaviour), haha

edit: Tbh, I do see a bit why Helen is annoyed (even after reading here) but she literally claimed to have done loads of research at the start? I've never even been to Lands End and the fact it's more than just the sign is super evident on every piece of advertising for it. How did you miss that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.