Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the first episode of that Spice Girls documentary on channel4 (can recommend), and young Geri speaks exaaaactly like our Helga. The voice, the idiosyncrasies… it’s her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Helen Blanderson strikes again. She dyed some of her hair...wait for it! A bit brown. Wow. So goff, so edgy. She looks like a footballers wife-is that her new style?

wag.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Helen's period has gotten worse since having the vaccine. I'm not anti vaccine as I have, had the vaccine myself. I have read in various articles about women in the UK having a much heavier period or missing a period since having the vaccine. I myself had a heavier period after having it. Did anyone else in the group have the same problem?
So the first one, I was on my period for and then the period after was late by about 10 days. Second vaccine I think caused me to ovulate at a different time and thought I was over 10 days late again... nope I'm pregnant!! (We were trying but in all honesty not very hard that month.... lol!!)

Just 11 weeks pregnant though so can't tell many people IRL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Helen's period has gotten worse since having the vaccine. I'm not anti vaccine as I have, had the vaccine myself. I have read in various articles about women in the UK having a much heavier period or missing a period since having the vaccine. I myself had a heavier period after having it. Did anyone else in the group have the same problem?
I have the same condition as Helga (PMDD) and my vaccine affected my period and symptoms massively. Made it so much worse

Reactions: 3
yeah the vaccine can affect your period but so can covid on top of lots of other ailments. Hormones do balance out in time taking evening primrose oil is good for that.

Also I'm not following the hair talk, it looks like a wig...just odd

Reactions: 11
6AF5789D-DBC3-4538-AF2B-CA4D346E8470.png

this outfit looks incredibly uncomfortable, like she can’t move her arms. I feel claustrophobic looking at her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oooh her hair isnt looking at nice as I thought, I wonder if its how she has styled it?

Reactions: 6
I find it so funny how she struggles in the new video describing the smells of those lush products. She really can’t find the right words and is completely uninformed. Every smell sounds the same in her words which makes it extremely pointless. Also you can notice how insecure she therefor gets talking about the products.

Reactions: 10
Apparently her new hair colour is “symbolic of a new chapter of self love and looking after myself”. Helen, it’s been one day. Please don’t set yourself up for yet another unfulfilled plan…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Apparently her new hair colour is “symbolic of a new chapter of self love and looking after myself”. Helen, it’s been one day. Please don’t set yourself up for yet another unfulfilled plan…….
It will be fucked up into a bun by the end of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah that's all that matters to her.

I still think it looks like a Halloween wig.

But what does she care what any of us think it's not like she made a video about......oh.

Never mind then 😂
What I dont like is the fact that this hairdresser is giving everyone the same look.her fringe is too short in the middle it doesn't look good. The colour needs a bit more brown in it. Lose the extensions. Not bad as I first thought

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.