Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the idea of someone being so impressed with Lily's hair that they ask for the same :rolleyes:

Tell me you've run out of content ideas without telling me you've run out of content ideas:

*A haul video*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That new hair is awful. It’s basically exactly the same as he did for Lily Melrose. He must hate them :LOL:
Exactly what I thought! I had a hunch she was going to go similar/same to Lily. Can’t have anyone out “quirking” Quirkers !

ETA I think these “wolf/shag” cuts can look good and have that vibe that Helen and Lily think they own but this isn’t it!!
Florence Given has a great wolf cut but no stripey zebra colours.

Reactions: 11
I'm a bit tipsy so will revisit in the morning but I think I like Helen's hair. Not sure about the blonde bits but I like it darker.

Reactions: 5
Oooh I really like the colour too! I think cool tones suit her better than the red hair or the golden blonde she had lately

Reactions: 8
Colour is fantastic. It’s not a wash and wear job tho. Hopefully she puts the effort in to style it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Helen's period has gotten worse since having the vaccine. I'm not anti vaccine as I have, had the vaccine myself. I have read in various articles about women in the UK having a much heavier period or missing a period since having the vaccine. I myself had a heavier period after having it. Did anyone else in the group have the same problem?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Helen's period has gotten worse since having the vaccine. I'm not anti vaccine as I have, had the vaccine myself. I have read in various articles about women in the UK having a much heavier period or missing a period since having the vaccine. I myself had a heavier period after having it. Did anyone else in the group have the same problem?
This has happened to me after the first, then I was fine in between vaccinations, it then happened again after the 2nd dose, very painful cramps too after both times which I never get. Used to be like clockwork on the day too but that's gone. I assumed the vaccine had affected me as I've read a fair few articles about it too.

• Heart
I like the colour, going darker with lowlights suits her skintone more. Is she naturally a medium/dark blonde? She looks like she has Viking heritage (hence the outfits).

I'd love to remove those extensions and have it cut into a choppy bob. Are her extensions made from real hair or sourced via Mattel?

I have had both vaccines and my periods are no different. Mind you, I am perimenopausal.

It looks like a wig.
It does, yes - there's a wig shop near me and it looks familiar.

That’s what gets me about her saying “they say Phil has bad hair” in her quitting video. I don’t take issue with his ✨ style ✨ I think we rag on his hair because it looks dirty. I can personally take or leave a man bun or whatever you’d call it, but the fact it looks like he’s never touched soap is what I can’t stomach. 🥴
Spot on - I know he's a biker type but shampoo and soap are very important. Can anyone point me towards a video where she explains how they first got together? I recall reading a post about him being a guest at her wedding to Maff.

• Haha
I like the colour, going darker with lowlights suits her skintone more. Is she naturally a medium/dark blonde? She looks like she has Viking heritage (hence the outfits).

I'd love to remove those extensions and have it cut into a choppy bob. Are her extensions made from real hair or sourced via Mattel?

I have had both vaccines and my periods are no different. Mind you, I am perimenopausal.

It does, yes - there's a wig shop near me and it looks familiar.
I thought i was in perimenopause too but, it's come back.

I think, Helen hair looks too heavy looking. I love the colour though. I have super thick hair and can't have it that long as I would die in summer. I'm due for a hair cut but, we are in lockdown again.....

As for the haul, i quite liked the leather blazer. They give great structure on a pear shape figure. I didn't like the black pinafore. It was way too short and was riding up at the back. She would have to wear biker shorts with it as her bum would be showing...

This has happened to me after the first, then I was fine in between vaccinations, it then happened again after the 2nd dose, very painful cramps too after both times which I never get. Used to be like clockwork on the day too but that's gone. I assumed the vaccine had affected me as I've read a fair few articles about it too.
I’m in NZ and haven’t noticed a change. My periods are brutal when they come around and the 24/7 cramps suck.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that's all that matters to her.

I still think it looks like a Halloween wig.

But what does she care what any of us think it's not like she made a video about......oh.

Never mind then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah that's all that matters to her.

I still think it looks like a Halloween wig.

But what does she care what any of us think it's not like she made a video about......oh.

Never mind then 😂
Hahaha I am open to changing my opinion when she shows us some proper pictures

• Haha
I quite like the hair, she suits cooler tones - I always thought the cool purple looked good on her.

Still not a fan of the extensions and I agree a bob would look great, but I like the colour.

Reactions: 9
I thought i was in perimenopause too but, it's come back.

I think, Helen hair looks too heavy looking. I love the colour though. I have super thick hair and can't have it that long as I would die in summer. I'm due for a hair cut but, we are in lockdown again.....

As for the haul, i quite liked the leather blazer. They give great structure on a pear shape figure. I didn't like the black pinafore. It was way too short and was riding up at the back. She would have to wear biker shorts with it as her bum would be showing...
I liked how she said you could wear the pinafore on its own....its a pinafore you definately cant wear it on its own.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.