Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be honest I actually quite like it, I agree it'd be amazing to give her hair a break from the extensions but hopefully this new change will bring a bit of confidence.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 7
Helen has such a pretty face, it's such a shame that her hair is awful now. Does she have to pay her hairdresser or does she use the quid pro quo method (or maybe Status Quo?)

Reactions: 9
I was enjoying Helen's haul video then she showed her new leather blazer... thought we had finally left that era.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha, yes! I believe someone here had already made the comparison a while back (was it you @Tyla73?)

View attachment 765801

View attachment 765452

Damn, she is always going on about self love but it is blatantly obvious she really lacks in that department, kinda sad really :(

Helen - if you do read this on your next Tattle visit - You can't always "fake it till you make it", you can learn to accept yourself and you can work (actually work though) to change the things you aren't happy about. It is hard work but the longer you wait the harder it will be. It is never too late
I think her modelling herself on SoA Gemma has been mentioned a few times. Ive also bitchily commented Helen would never make it to Old Lady status 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only hope she mentioned Luna in her acceptance speech. Or at least dedicated the award to that fecking kettle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.