Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her new hair colour is “symbolic of a new chapter of self love and looking after myself”. Helen, it’s been one day. Please don’t set yourself up for yet another unfulfilled plan…….
oh great, we know what “self love” means.
roll on the next naked Instagram photo later on then! At least we can see if the curtains match the carpet and suppose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oooh her hair isnt looking at nice as I thought, I wonder if its how she has styled it?
She’s too lazy to style it the way it was cut in.

give it a couple more days and her hair will look like this:

7C727AC0-C168-404F-9FB4-FFBBCE14892F.jpeg

Oh no 🙈 that is absolutely not right, looks too tight and too baggy all at once.
Christ on a bike. I’m sorry - I’m all for wearing what you want and being happy, but the proportions of this are all wrong and unflattering in so many ways, it’s like she’s being squeezed into the fourth dimension.

Stevie Nicks feat. Barbi Benton feat. Go-Go girl feat. Sid & Nancy? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way she specifies "oat milk" in her story when she isn't even dairy free makes me laugh.

I'm a bit tipsy so will revisit in the morning but I think I like Helen's hair. Not sure about the blonde bits but I like it darker.
On reflection, repeating what others have said but I like the colour however it does look like a wig. The cut is so heavy and drags her face down, esp now that it's darker, and just makes her whole look so harsh. I think she'd look really pretty with the same colours but no fringe and possibly shorter.

She looks stunning on her IG story from last night thanking everyone for the nice comments, her hair doesn't look so big and heavy.

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t half chat some tit 🙄.

Pretty sure that ‘PhillyB’ couldn’t care less if she goes up to bed 10 minutes early to do her skincare, let alone thinks she’s obliged to sit watching TV with him. It’s Helen thats a stage 5 clinger and thinks that couples must do everything together, not her partners. She also comes across as the person who will be pressuring other people into drinking rather than some moderate soul who really would rather swerve alcohol. Who’s she trying to kid?

Reactions: 27
So the first one, I was on my period for and then the period after was late by about 10 days. Second vaccine I think caused me to ovulate at a different time and thought I was over 10 days late again... nope I'm pregnant!! (We were trying but in all honesty not very hard that month.... lol!!)

Just 11 weeks pregnant though so can't tell many people IRL!!
Wishing you the best!!!

Exactly what I thought! I had a hunch she was going to go similar/same to Lily. Can’t have anyone out “quirking” Quirkers !

ETA I think these “wolf/shag” cuts can look good and have that vibe that Helen and Lily think they own but this isn’t it!!
Florence Given has a great wolf cut but no stripey zebra colours.
I think with wolf cuts they need lots of care to look good. She will need to use heat again. Shouldn't be a problem since she has two dyson air dyers😄

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I just don’t think that hair colour suits her at all. I feel like because she’s so small in height and on the bigger side in weight, the length and style just drags her down even more and looks so heavy. She just needs to ditch the extensions and she’ll be grand, I think the colour would look better then.

Reactions: 18
Her hair is literally a copy of the mum from sons of anarchy
Ha, yes! I believe someone here had already made the comparison a while back (was it you @Tyla73?)

1631796953663.png

View attachment 765452

Apparently her new hair colour is “symbolic of a new chapter of self love and looking after myself”. Helen, it’s been one day. Please don’t set yourself up for yet another unfulfilled plan…….
Damn, she is always going on about self love but it is blatantly obvious she really lacks in that department, kinda sad really :(

Helen - if you do read this on your next Tattle visit - You can't always "fake it till you make it", you can learn to accept yourself and you can work (actually work though) to change the things you aren't happy about. It is hard work but the longer you wait the harder it will be. It is never too late

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ha, yes! I believe someone here had already made the comparison a while back (was it you @Tyla73?)

View attachment 765801

View attachment 765452

Damn, she is always going on about self love but it is blatantly obvious she really lacks in that department, kinda sad really :(

Helen - if you do read this on your next Tattle visit - You can't always "fake it till you make it", you can learn to accept yourself and you can work (actually work though) to change the things you aren't happy about. It is hard work but the longer you wait the harder it will be. It is never too late
Ive got a subtler version of her hair lol

Reactions: 4
She would never admit it but I think she has actually taken some of our points on board. She’s even ditched the Dick Van Dyke accent in her haul video!

Reactions: 14
Wish she dyed her hair dark properly. She looked gorgeous with this colour and cut.

20210916_161737.jpg
20210916_161745.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
All she goes on about is how big her arse is as well 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Okay..what do you want? A medal? Calm down Kim k

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.