Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s frustrating she didn’t request the underwear in her actual size, so wasteful! As she won’t wear them but no one else should have to wear them now after she’s flossed her lower colon with them 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’d look a lot better if she embraced her body more in natural angles instead of acting the contortionist.

Reactions: 15
Is she self conscious about her boobs but loves her bum? I would also prefer to see how the bra fits because pants are pants to me.

Reactions: 11
God you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I think she looks great in the underwear! 🤦‍♀️ I’m so sorry everyone, I will show myself out 😂 i will come back to my normal bitchy commentary soon!
Me too! I was just thinking she looks good!

Reactions: 5
God you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I think she looks great in the underwear! 🤦‍♀️ I’m so sorry everyone, I will show myself out 😂 i will come back to my normal bitchy commentary soon!
I agree but the bruised arse... very 'look at all the sex I'm having' like you could just wait or ask for an extension on the time they ask you to post.

Sorry if this has been asked but does Helz have a wiki? I want to deep dive into these threads but I don't want to read through them all because I'm as lazy as this bint. 🥴
I'm afraid not, Luna started one before her disappearance but it's incomplete and I don't have a link. You might be able to find it if you look but I'm not sure

Edit: Sent early

Is she self conscious about her boobs but loves her bum? I would also prefer to see how the bra fits because pants are pants to me.
The bralettes look like very light support to me, the underwired one might be a bit more supportive but it's hard to say. With the knickers it looks like she's pulling them up for the 90s high leg style when they're maybe not designed for it?
In tangentially related fast midsize fashion, I followed Georgia Millie recently and I think she dresses so nicely 🥰

The painfully high leg thing is what Nelly London does, so much so that it causes a cowl in the middle.

Just get the ones that fit you.

Also, look at me, I'm now VIP!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have some fenty bralets which are incredibly ill fitting (this was when they first launched in the uk though and had ridiculous deals and as im sure anyone who's ordered from fenty knows, their customer service is a joke which made returning not worthwhile), I wouldn't want to try to advertise them with the instagram filter being what it is. I do agree though that advertising lingerie without displaying how the top half fits is a bit redundant.

Reactions: 10
Just skimmed through her latest video and the tattooists station with jars of supplies right next to all of the dirty equipment she used for Helgas tattoos is making me want to vom
Cross contamination, who?

Reactions: 7
Just skimmed through her latest video and the tattooists station with jars of supplies right next to all of the dirty equipment she used for Helgas tattoos is making me want to vom
Cross contamination, who?
I wouldn’t like to go to a tattoo studio where there’s a dog wandering about either tbh.

Reactions: 21
I was going to ask ! Did she get lip fillers ? Because I don’t remember her lips looking like that before.
Surely Miss Overshare Anderson would have told the world if she was getting lip fillers. We were berated with info about her fanny laser.

Reactions: 11
SPEAKING OF UNDERWEAR what thread would be best to inquire as to whether anyone has managed to find an in any way supportive bralette over a C cup?
And yes I do expect this answer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.