Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPEAKING OF UNDERWEAR what thread would be best to inquire as to whether anyone has managed to find an in any way supportive bralette over a C cup?
And yes I do expect this answer

M and s!!!

Reactions: 8
SPEAKING OF UNDERWEAR what thread would be best to inquire as to whether anyone has managed to find an in any way supportive bralette over a C cup?

Could you start a thread and people will advise?

Reactions: 2

Yes, E cup here and M&S have some lovely ones and they give decent support.

Reactions: 5

I’m a D and I have a couple of Hollister ones (well Gilly Hicks) which are so so comfy! I only have the halternecks but they do regular strap ones too. And they frequently have sales. Steer clear of Fenty, if Helen hasn’t already put you off, they’ve got a crazy subscription service my friend accidentally signed up to when she checked out and ended up paying a crazy amount of month in ‘credit’ for underwear

Reactions: 4

If your a DD+ check out Bravissimo!

Reactions: 2

Tell me about it! H cups here and I have given up even finding a properly fitting bra despite being professionally measured as the years have gone on!

If your a DD+ check out Bravissimo!
I got measured by them! The bra fit me like a glove but they wanted £65+ for it. Found the same bra in the asos sale for £15 and it fit very poorly. I have trust issues with bra companies.

Reactions: 7
Tell me about it! H cups here and I have given up even finding a properly fitting bra despite being professionally measured as the years have gone on!

I got measured by them! The bra fit me like a glove but they wanted £65+ for it. Found the same bra in the asos sale for £15 and it fit very poorly. I have trust issues with bra companies.
This is going to sound mental but nursing bras are really good for support. I didn't know until I had a few kids but now I only wear nursing bras as they're thick enough to not let the nips out (I'm not a free the nip kind of gal as mine point north and south and nobody needs to see that) and also the clip adds that extra lift. I'm only a DD but I literally cannot believe I used to wear bras from Ann symmers and think that it's meant to hurt 🤢

Caught this on the recent tattoo vlog. Good to see she’s being a bit more honest about her clothing size…

DDC221DD-E93F-4CD4-B513-10BDDBC180AB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

I’m a DD (albeit fake) and m&s are the best. Also they’re high impact sports bras are super comfy.

I think she did have lip fillers but aaaaages ago!
I thought she was against fillers etc cause I think I remember in a prev vlog she was giving grace low key crappy comments about wanting fillers and Botox?

Reactions: 6
I thought she was against fillers etc cause I think I remember in a prev vlog she was giving grace low key crappy comments about wanting fillers and Botox?

Me, realising we haven't seen Grace in a video for a long time and grabbing my Luna tin foil hat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Grace has recently just restarted vlogging again for the first time in nearly a year, strange, no mention of Helen yet
Oh great more footage of Grace claiming to be a clean/neat freak when her house is always tit hole. Not forgetting a 20 minute segments of her taking yesterday’s make up off with a manky cotton pad whilst she witches and moans about how hard her life is.

ETA: Not watched it. Just guessing based on previous videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh great more footage of Grace claiming to be a clean/neat freak when her house is always tit hole. Not forgetting a 20 minute segments of her taking yesterday’s make up off with a manky cotton pad whilst she witches and moans about how hard her life is.

😂 god yeah grace used to just film herself folding her knickers sat amongst sheer chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It consisted of her driving home from shops chatting shite, filming her messy house, sped up section of her cleaning said messy house, large section sitting at her desk talking about her work, her getting filler and botox (actual laughed after that cos her face was all swollen and she looked like a different person), then talking about what's changed and how she's going on holiday abroad soon - so yeah, a pile of pish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me, realising we haven't seen Grace in a video for a long time and grabbing my Luna tin foil hat.
I've always thought Grace was likely candidate. Although Luna came across as a much nicer person than Grace.

It consisted of her driving home from shops chatting shite, filming her messy house, sped up section of her cleaning said messy house, large section sitting at her desk talking about her work, her getting filler and botox (actual laughed after that cos her face was all swollen and she looked like a different person), then talking about what's changed and how she's going on holiday abroad soon - so yeah, a pile of pish
That sounds great. Does she get many views?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.