Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks great, but what is this trend of pulling your pants up too high and giving yourself a wedgie!? Also, was there a point to the post (ad for underwear brand?) Or just a generic 'look at my arse' post?

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been asked but does Helz have a wiki? I want to deep dive into these threads but I don't want to read through them all because I'm as lazy as this bint. 🥴

Reactions: 6
God you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I think she looks great in the underwear! 🤦‍♀️ I’m so sorry everyone, I will show myself out 😂 i will come back to my normal bitchy commentary soon!
I have to agree with you! I could never pull that off.

Reactions: 4
She looks great, but what is this trend of pulling your pants up too high and giving yourself a wedgie!? Also, was there a point to the post (ad for underwear brand?) Or just a generic 'look at my arse' post?
It’s to try and make the waist appear smaller.
On another note I can see Helen having an Only Fans at some point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she looks great too! Let's keep the body shaming down to a minimum ladies! It's not a good culture for all of us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks alright, I mean I wouldn't have the guts to do that but the bruised arse cheeks are really putting me off.

Reactions: 7
She looks adequately good 🤷🏻‍♀️Probably thanks to these weird body positions, pants pulled right up, low lighting and a good filter. I wouldn’t say that’s body shaming and I’m fed up to my back teeth of people saying it’s “body shaming” when you just have a very valid opinion. I’m a size 14 heavily pregnant woman haha, there is no way in hell I would body shame Helen but I want to see REAL bodies that represent a lot of us who are a similar size.

I would love to see people like Helen who preach to us about body confidence, actually step away from filters and weird skinny posing/pulling pants right up and say “hey actually, this natural look is nothing to be ashamed of and we should embrace it!”

Reactions: 22
As she edits the duck out of every picture anyway, why didn't she edit out the bruise?
I can do that on my phone so she has no excuse.

Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s taking a dump in this one. Her poor bedding must be covered in skid marks.

A9E4DFCF-61D3-46E4-886D-CDA6293B8AFA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if her only way to get views on her content is to she her bum, she’d rather move to onlyfan instead of claiming that it’s for “body positivity and inclusiveness”…
Some of the pictures are ok, the sets aren’t ugly (even tho she could size up to be more confortable) but the story of her dancing is a bit much to me.

Reactions: 10
if her only way to get views on her content is to she her bum, she’d rather move to onlyfan instead of claiming that it’s for “body positivity and inclusiveness”…
Some of the pictures are ok, the sets aren’t ugly (even tho she could size up to be more confortable) but the story of her dancing is a bit much to me.
*Show her bum… I can’t spell today

Reactions: 2
Fair enough if she feels good posting those pics but for the love of Jesus can you buy clothes that fit? It looks stupid and it can't be comfortable to have stuff slicing into you like that. Imho it doesn't sell the product when someone is squeezing themselves into something two sizes too small.

Reactions: 14
with the insta post - she's being paid to advertise 3 different sets, but is only showing the back of the pants on all of them. I wanna see what the bras look like...are they supportive? How good is the cup coverage? etc etc, feels like just an excuse to get her bum out tbh

The Ad on her story shows these sets off better but I wish she'd stop doing the weird standing jiggle

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.